Show after leap

swapralina thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Each and every actor has equal contribution to makei the show a success.The success doesn't depend on only one person.

Before leap:

The story was about the youngest mil and it was entertaining to watch because of the 3 bahus,each having different personality and their equation with their mil.Parv was the main cupid at the beginning.After which guddan and AJ began to understand each other after which the story gradually progressed groom trust to friendship to love.

After leap:

The story is about choti and Agastya and unlike AJ Agastya has his heart pages blank as he was not in relationship earlier.Here more than choti Agastya needs the emotional love and support which his mother was unable to provide but when he receives it from choti it might fill a void in his life.Sure he loves and respects his mother and is willing to do anything for her but has inbuilt fear which his mother created when he was sent to boaroding school.But when he sees choti's unconditional motherly love for Rashi he might understand that a mother's love cannot be conditional.Now when their marriage is done by pushpa's conspiracy Agastya I am sure is not involved in his mother's plan as I think he would not have acted as her pawn for destroying choti's life.Snatching restaurant is different from marrying her for his mother's selfish needs.But I don't think she will want to fall from her son's eyes.

PS: Edited by DT as moral policing is not allowed. I agree that he was marvelous but savi is doing a good job and their chemistry is also nice.

But one thing I found enjoyable is the mani-sona mother-son duo who are very entertaining.There is some spark in savi's eyes as all emotions are emoted well through his eyes.

Edited by braveheartdoc - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Welll written post. 

I do get that Agastya has this in built fear of his mother (which is why i understood the reason he took the restaurant and his regret as we get to know the childhood trauma/punishment but how long can we keep seeing him be quiet), and yes his character to progress with Choti in this marriage, he also needs to come out of this fear and understand. and for Choti its about building her confidence and strength - her heart and her mind are all strong to go all that she has gone through and overcome it and current taunts and abuse, but she also needs that support from her husband. 

I like you hope he is not involved in his mother's plan or atleast know about it because that literally makes him what Choti has called him heartless and cheater. 

Savi and Kanika as Agastya and Choti Gudddan have created a lovely chemistry from the moment we saw their first meeting and how Agastya was... 

Savi is a good actor, i was impressed with how his eyes emoted through the reveal of Agastya as groom as Choti yells at what has he done as he sees her hurt and pain etc. No dialogues but his eyes did the emoting, and even outside - he has 2 lines even then his acting was done from his eyes... the pain, the remorse and pleading with her

Edited by Lennie - 3 years ago
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I too am liking Savi and Kannika’s pairing. Nice chemistry as well. 

Agreed, a show works because of teamwork. I really liked Nishant as AJ and I’m liking Savi as Agastya. 

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Savi seems so different from his role in Porus that I wasn't able to recognize him right away. Good to see him experimenting with characters.