3rd Nov episode - So fast ???

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Well well well

What to say what to say...let me come out with the news...Guneet is pregnant ...🀫🀫🀫

My first reaction to this news was ...Hain Already??? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Bade fast hain SharmajiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I mean let's count ...it's hardly one week since marriage ??? Ek week mein pregnant ???🀣🀣🀣

Khair ..so swayamvar shuru hua Nia ka ...lekin Nia was thinking it was for Kajal and the sham continued for few minutes until one guy bhada phoded 🀭🀭

Nia ji ka gussa satve aasman pe chad gaya and then she and Guneet had a fight in which the ultimate fact came out...don't try to be my mom ...well infact this was very very obvious ..this had to happen some time or the other 

I can't say much about it ...because both Nia and Guneet are at fault...Nia should be given time to come out of her heartbreak ...she needs to let go of her dreams of being with Kabir and then move towards another relationship and Nia is wrong on being confrontational with Guneet in such a manner and Sharmaji was at fault for being there ...

Hona tha ho gaya...ab dekhen aage kya hota hai ...very few episodes left...let's see how they resolve it ...

I wonder how Sharmaji would react to Pregnancy news .

I wonder how Nia would react to Pregnancy news 

I wonder if at the end of the series will we see a happy family of Nia and her life partner standing next to Guneet Amber and Cute baby between them

If that's the plan ??..well I expect something better ...something more original that should wrap up the series with a bang 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Praram thumbnail

Has the show taken several leaps without telling us?

Guneet and Amber have anyway been behaving as if they've been married for the last 200 years. 

And the swayamwar! So bizarre and in my view out of character for Guneet to come up with something like that πŸ™„

It's the show makers determination to make out Niya to be a divine Goddess that is getting us all this nonsense. Not only does every eligible male on the show fall heavily for her in no time, they're also able to snap their fingers and assemble a dozen odd men in one room to seek her hand! Weird doesn't begin to describe it... It's because she's a Goddess that nothing is ever her fault.  That's why many don't see  Swara's perspective. That's why it's ok for her to poke her nose when Swara was leaving after the shayiri night and tell her that there was nothing between her and Kabir. They have to make Guneet do something so ridiculous to justify Niya and her harshness.

I just hope that Guneet doesn't make some supreme offer of sacrificing her chance at motherhood in order to be Niya's almost mom πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ˜‘

Never ever thought I'd say this, but I'm so glad the show is wrapping up.

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

With u there! Cant tolerate this ridiculous scripting post the wedding. They even rushed Amneet getting comfy around each other & getting intimate in a natural organic way. I wish they had stayed true to the title & wrapped the show with the wedding. I hv almost stopped watching & only skim thru to see if there is any interesting Amneet scene or chk out Guneet’s lovely clothes & jewellery.

mbiswas009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Praram

Has the show taken several leaps without telling us?

Guneet and Amber have anyway been behaving as if they've been married for the last 200 years. 

And the swayamwar! So bizarre and in my view out of character for Guneet to come up with something like that πŸ™„

It's the show makers determination to make out Niya to be a divine Goddess that is getting us all this nonsense. Not only does every eligible male on the show fall heavily for her in no time, they're also able to snap their fingers and assemble a dozen odd men in one room to seek her hand! Weird doesn't begin to describe it... It's because she's a Goddess that nothing is ever her fault.  That's why many don't see  Swara's perspective. That's why it's ok for her to poke her nose when Swara was leaving after the shayiri night and tell her that there was nothing between her and Kabir. They have to make Guneet do something so ridiculous to justify Niya and her harshness.

I just hope that Guneet doesn't make some supreme offer of sacrificing her chance at motherhood in order to be Niya's almost mom πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ˜‘

Never ever thought I'd say this, but I'm so glad the show is wrapping up.

Tbh I was quite disappointed 4m both Guneet nd Amber. I mean they r not in dere 20s or 30s. For God sake they r 50 nd 40 . Moving over a heartbreak which was too difficult nd painful 4 them how can they even assume that 2 cheer Niya up the best option will b 2 bring up random guys who she can meet. R u kidding me? I mean Guneet who remained single untill 40 despite of her mom bringing many suitors 4 her nd pushing her to get married didn't took d plunge till she actually wanted 2 nd had even fought over dis wid Pummy multiple times, can how even think nd then plan such a swayamvar kind of a thing 4 Niya just d very next d. It's amazing dat 2 middle aged nd probably matured ppl can even do like this in spite of themselves having gone thru d same pain. And Amber - what should I say abt him!! He is Niya's dad nd didn't expect him 2 b part of d plan. D only thing dat made me happy was what Niya told him - Apna time bhool gaye kya aap? Dat was damn on pt. Amber who even at 50 couldn't accept Guneet's 'No' nd move ahead how come he even assumed dat Niya or any person can  forget his/her luv nd move ahead so easily nd quickly. As d show is nearing its end I was expecting something gr8. Why makers hv suddenly made Guneet behaving like Pummy. 'Kisi ladke se mil lo, shaadi karwa do" What nonsense is dis. If shaadi is d solution of heart break why d hell was she single all 40 yrs is my biggest question?? Come on CVs wish u had thought something better. Is finding a suitable guy nd getting married can be d only mission of Niya?? Would it hv been 2 tough showing Niya enjoying her life, travelling, becoming a successful business leader and what not. So disappointed. It seems by d last ep makers hv decided 2 show Niya also married. Nd yes though not surprised bt yaa very sad that no one literally bothers abt Swara not even Kabir who is portrayed as a very matured, stable and ideal man any girl wishes 2 hv in her life. Seriously?  In my opinion he deserves neither Swara nor Niya. 

Edited by mbiswas009 - 3 years ago
engrr thumbnail

Originally posted by: mbiswas009

Tbh I was quite disappointed 4m both Guneet nd Amber. I mean they r not in dere 20s or 30s. For God sake they r 50 nd 40 . Moving over a heartbreak which was too difficult nd painful 4 them how can they even assume that 2 cheer Niya up the best option will b 2 bring up random guys who she can meet. R u kidding me? I mean Guneet who remained single untill 40 despite of her mom bringing many suitors 4 her nd pushing her to get married didn't took d plunge till she actually wanted 2 nd had even fought over dis wid Pummy multiple times, can how even think nd then plan such a swayamvar kind of a thing 4 Niya just d very next d. It's amazing dat 2 middle aged nd probably matured ppl can even do like this in spite of themselves having gone thru d same pain. And Amber - what should I say abt him!! He is Niya's dad nd didn't expect him 2 b part of d plan. D only thing dat made me happy was what Niya told him - Apna time bhool gaye kya aap? Dat was damn on pt. Amber who even at 50 couldn't accept Guneet's 'No' nd move ahead how come he even assumed dat Niya or any person can  forget his/her luv nd move ahead so easily nd quickly. As d show is nearing its end I was expecting something gr8. Why makers hv suddenly made Guneet behaving like Pummy. 'Kisi ladke se mil lo, shaadi karwa do" What nonsense is dis. If shaadi is d solution of heart break why d hell was she single all 40 yrs is one biggest question?? Common CVs wish u had thought something better. Is finding a suitable guy nd getting married can be d only mission of Niya?? Would it hv been 2 tough showing Niya enjoying her life, travelling, becoming a successful business leader and what not. So disappointed. It seems by d last ep makers hv decided 2 show Niya also married. Nd yes though not surprised bt yaa very sad that no one literally bothers abt Swara not even Kabir who is portrayed as a very matured, stable and ideal man 4 any girl wishes 2 hv in her life. Seriously?  In my opinion he deserves neither Swara nor Niya. 

Rather than guneet suggesting such crap idea.. She should have planned some trip for niya or even a family trip to get her distracted for time being.. Niya was indeed bang on right about how these oldies couldn't get over their heartbreak but asking niya who is in her mid 20s to get happy next day on this idea.. Utterly rubbish.. 

And 2 days back they just consummated their marriage and yesterday she conceived.. What world are they living in.. πŸ™„ With 10 episodes remaining how much more senseless they will get.. 

sunaina02 thumbnail

They have to cover everything in 3 weeks time so no wonder they are rushing through different things at jet-speed.

I read somewhere that Nia and Kabir will unite and Rishi will lead them to it .

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunaina02

They have to cover everything in 3 weeks time so no wonder they are rushing through different things at jet-speed.

I read somewhere that Nia and Kabir will unite and Rishi will lead them to it .

Word to your post! 

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

It's all skyrocketing!! 

I don't think I'll catch up with this pace!

I hope to see everyone around after the show has ended?? I lovr y'all so much!