Can someone please explain this

Ratichona thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Please someone explain this to me 

I have started watching KB in lockdown and  watched almost all episodes( i had skipped some episodes or scenes which were very sad like karan left preeta on road , preeta thrown out before or after marriage and I had also skipped many prithLyn and arora luthra scenes ) 

Karan didn't believe preeta that she hasnt taken money from sharlyn 

Than he was mad at her of that and wanted to marry her (whats the sense)

Prithvi arrested, preeta saved him , karan got angry and married her (makes sense as he was angry) 

He left her and they met in cricket club after fight with goons,now he want to marry mahira due to press and all situations

Karan want to make preeta jealous and in mahendi, he started feeling for her 

After goon track again he started feeling for her forgotten about all misunderstandings ???????

Preeta came to luthera house all normal again , karan flirted with her 

Preeta is blamed for mahesh's accident .. Karan believed mahira and thrown her out ..there were no proof 

Mahira said preeta thrown her in front of truct with video proof and karan didn't believed her 

Including proof preeta has motive to kill mahira but in this case he trusted preeta but in mahesh's case he didn't trust her 

He didn't believe her that she didn't kidnapped rishabh 

Again he asked preeta to attend his wedding she married after so much drama, hatred 

(Here also it seems that karan wanted preeta to stop his wedding)

In whole shadi he keep asking for preeta stating i wont get married if preeta is not there but when preeta replaced mahira he didn't ask where is preeta and didn't want to bother her with 'tum meri shadi dekho' and all πŸ™„

When after marriage preeta was thrown out karan remembered his vows but first time when he left her on road didnt remember his vows 

After marriage preeta was out of LM , police came and all 

And on same night, very same night he forgots all that and hugs her , flirted with her , romance with her πŸ™„

The next day, reception day he trusted her even he had proof (letter even though fake one) 

So basically what issue does he has ? Sometimes he trusts her even with proof and sometimes doesn't believe her.

After all marriage drama he start considering preeta as his wife and started to behave maturely except their small nok jok 

Till sharlyn rishabh marriage he trusted her blindly and than its depended on his mood 

What does all this mean i am really πŸ˜– confused 

Edited by Ratichona - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Have u actually seen all the episode before Rishabh and Sherlyn's wedding or did you start from episodes after wedding? Considering Karan did consider Preeta a gold-digger for a long time. That hasn't changed. In the Mehendi incident he wasn't trying to make Preeta jealous he was trying to humiliate her. He planned it all with his Kareena Bua. More importantly he believed Preeta couldn't be a murderer as in she wouldn't intentionally push Mahira. His belief that she might as well be a gold-digger did not change.  

an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

karan doesnt trust preeta in matters related to money because he is a classist just like kareena. he sometimes romances her because he has feelings for her but his inner classist overpowers his feelings for her and he starts blaming her.

i could have given a detailed answer but i am not sure u would like it or not πŸ˜… 

r u preeran fan or a neutral viewer?

Ratichona thumbnail

Yes I start loving preeran more and I believed watching only because of them

But you can give honest answer

Originally posted by: an_am

karan doesnt trust preeta in matters related to money because he is a classist just like kareena. he sometimes romances her because he has feelings for her but his inner classist overpowers his feelings for her and he starts blaming her.

i could have given a detailed answer but i am not sure u would like it or not πŸ˜… 

r u preeran fan or a neutral viewer?

an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ratichona

Yes I start loving preeran more and I believed watching only because of them

But you can give honest answer

okay πŸ˜Š

karan was introduced as a womanizer kinda character. he had a lot of girlfriends. he was never supposed to be a good husband material. he couldnt fulfil any promise he made to girls. he promised to marry monisha but didnt. he promised to marry mahira but didnt.

when he was going to marry preeta, his main motive was to take revenge from her for ruining rishabh's life by letting him married to sherlyn after taking money. when preeta released prithvi from jail, it aggravated karan's anger but the main reason pf his revenge was rishabh's wedding. when he left preeta on road, he told her that u destroyed my brother's life for money so i destroyed ur life.

karan always considered preeta a middle class girl and a gold digger from the very start of the show. he is never shown to trust her in matters related to monay. even when they were seemingly good friends, he blamed preeta for letting rithwik (monisha's boyfriend) make deal with rishabh for money.

karan is a classist thats why he believed it so easily that preeta took money from sherlyn and she sent alimony notice. he didnt believe preeta can push mahira because he thinks preeta is a gold digger but not murderer.

he believed preeta pushed mahesh and kidnapped rishabh because he thought preeta wants to stop her wedding with mahira. otherwise neither she cant get alimony nor she can enter rich luthra family.

karan knew it wasnt preeta's handwriting thats why he didnt believe that letter.

he keeps romancing preeta on and off because he has romantic feelings for her. and he is very used to getting physically close to girls so he takes it too casually.

Edited by an_am - 3 years ago
Ratichona thumbnail

Thank you so much this seems preety clear 

But if he is romancing with her because its normal for him 😒

He never trusted her with money related issue thats true 

But if preeta cant push mahira than why will she push mahesh ? She can kidnap rishabh was lame ... She came there to save him 

Originally posted by: an_am

okay πŸ˜Š

karan was introduced as a womanizer kinda character. he had a lot of girlfriends. he was never supposed to be a good husband material. he couldnt fulfil any promise he made to girls. he promised to marry monisha but didnt. he promised to marry mahira but didnt.

when he was going to marry preeta, his main motive was to take revenge from her for ruining rishabh's life by letting him married to sherlyn after taking money. when preeta released prithvi from jail, it aggravated karan's anger but the main reason pf his revenge was rishabh's wedding. when he left preeta on road, he told her that u destroyed my brother's life for money so i destroyed ur life.

karan always considered preeta a middle class girl and a gold digger from the very start of the show. he is never shown to trust her in matters related to monay. even when they were seemingly good friends, he blamed preeta for letting rithwik (monisha's boyfriend) make deal with rishabh for money.

karan is a classist thats why he believed it so easily that preeta took money from sherlyn and she sent alimony notice. he didnt believe preeta can push mahira because he thinks preeta is a gold digger but not murderer.

he believed preeta pushed mahesh and kidnapped rishabh because he thought preeta wants to stop her wedding with mahira. otherwise neither she cant get alimony nor she can enter rich luthra family.

karan knew it wasnt preeta's handwriting thats why he didnt believe that letter.

he keeps romancing preeta on and off because he has romantic feelings for her. and he is very used to getting physically close to girls so he takes it too casually.

LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ratichona

Please someone explain this to me 

I have started watching KB in lockdown and  watched almost all episodes( i had skipped some episodes or scenes which were very sad like karan left preeta on road , preeta thrown out before or after marriage and I had also skipped many prithLyn and arora luthra scenes ) 

Karan didn't believe preeta that she hasnt taken money from sharlyn 

Than he was mad at her of that and wanted to marry her (whats the sense)

Prithvi arrested, preeta saved him , karan got angry and married her (makes sense as he was angry) 

He left her and they met in cricket club after fight with goons,now he want to marry mahira due to press and all situations

Karan want to make preeta jealous and in mahendi, he started feeling for her 

After goon track again he started feeling for her forgotten about all misunderstandings ???????

Preeta came to luthera house all normal again , karan flirted with her 

Preeta is blamed for mahesh's accident .. Karan believed mahira and thrown her out ..there were no proof 

Mahira said preeta thrown her in front of truct with video proof and karan didn't believed her 

Including proof preeta has motive to kill mahira but in this case he trusted preeta but in mahesh's case he didn't trust her 

He didn't believe her that she didn't kidnapped rishabh 

Again he asked preeta to attend his wedding she married after so much drama, hatred 

(Here also it seems that karan wanted preeta to stop his wedding)

In whole shadi he keep asking for preeta stating i wont get married if preeta is not there but when preeta replaced mahira he didn't ask where is preeta and didn't want to bother her with 'tum meri shadi dekho' and all πŸ™„

When after marriage preeta was thrown out karan remembered his vows but first time when he left her on road didnt remember his vows 

After marriage preeta was out of LM , police came and all 

And on same night, very same night he forgots all that and hugs her , flirted with her , romance with her πŸ™„

The next day, reception day he trusted her even he had proof (letter even though fake one) 

So basically what issue does he has ? Sometimes he trusts her even with proof and sometimes doesn't believe her.

After all marriage drama he start considering preeta as his wife and started to behave maturely except their small nok jok 

Till sharlyn rishabh marriage he trusted her blindly and than its depended on his mood 

What does all this mean i am really πŸ˜– confused 

Welcome to the mind of Ekta Kapoor and Co.  Her shows make no sense and her female leads suffer at the hands of everyone on the show.  I can tell you what’s going to happen atleast in the near future.  Mahira the psycho will be welcomed back into the house as if she is the DIL and she will fast for Karan for Karwa Chauth and Preeta will cry and Mahira will continue to get close to Karan, who is a worthless, spineless excuse of a man.  Stop watching for a few weeks, months or years and you will find the same story recycled and reheated like a leftover meal.πŸ€ͺ

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: LoLo

Welcome to the mind of Ekta Kapoor and Co.  Her shows make no sense and her female leads suffer at the hands of everyone on the show.  I can tell you what’s going to happen atleast in the near future.  Mahira the psycho will be welcomed back into the house as if she is the DIL and she will fast for Karan for Karwa Chauth and Preeta will cry and Mahira will continue to get close to Karan, who is a worthless, spineless excuse of a man.  Stop watching for a few weeks, months or years and you will find the same story recycled and reheated like a leftover meal.πŸ€ͺ

condition of every frustrated PreeRan fan.

🀣 *me*