Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Alpha_Ka_Gamma

Yeah agree but dikhna nahi dikhna freeloader we judge from 1 hr edited footage. I m bit diverting from topic sorry for that but just feel that all contestants should get equal footage. I just went through some Voot shorts extra clips where Abhi is doing pranks with Jas and having fun with Shardul. May be BB team donot show as they themselves dont like it. But not everyone has same taste by likes of Nikki Jaan Rahul. 

Kuch karne ke liye ya dikhne ke liye random stands lena faltu topics paf chillam chilli and all dont make u the most visible person as a contestant.

And Rahul said yesterday that both groups dont mingle with each other so how can Nikki say without mingling with Abhi that he is not doing anything when infact he is having fun with so called Elite group which is conveniently not shown to us.

Totally !!

And how does Nikki know which clips make the final edit for an episode?

Just as an example - watch the very 1st WKV of this season and notice the number of times Nikki was shown + shown just her in a single frame. Even though they were talking about Pavitra and Nikki's contest and Nikki was declared winner of their 1st Confirmed sadasya, camera was focussing only on Nikki in a single frame multiple times, whereas Pavitra was shown in a long shot with others in the frame just a couple of times.

bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

Someone needs to tell Pav the smokey eye makeup is horrendous 

And the oversized lashes ðŸ˜†

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: bee5

Totally !!

And how does Nikki know which clips make the final edit for an episode?

Just as an example - watch the very 1st WKV of this season and notice the number of times Nikki was shown + shown just her in a single frame. Even though they were talking about Pavitra and Nikki's contest and Nikki was declared winner of their 1st Confirmed sadasya, camera was focussing only on Nikki in a single frame multiple times, whereas Pavitra was shown in a long shot with others in the frame just a couple of times.

Exactly my point

Salman should stop revealing this to contestants in WKV that kon dikh raha hai kon nahi. Bcz it inflates the ego in hollow brains.

Aegon thumbnail

Originally posted by: bee5

Just imagine, one day before she spent so much energy doing showmance with Eijaz, all that went waste ðŸ¤£

There she was judging KK for food banake diya, now she is claiming the same.

On the contrary watch this video where Rahul is relishing Rubina’s cooking. 

[YOUTUBE]
https://youtu.be/jS-Rg4RIV_8

[/YOUTUBE]

I didn't see it in episode ðŸ˜•

Rubina is such a sweetheart,  no wonder they insert only 2 minutes long clip of her where she is talking about Eijaj 

They are trying so hard to ruin her image

She is #1 everywhere, why don't they respect their audience and show more of her?

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Alpha_Ka_Gamma

Abhinav wala was not low in my opinion. Nikki has this extreme hatred and views on Abhinav which i fail to understand. Agar Abhi kuch nahi karta in literal sense means he is lying around all time and having muft ki roti. But he is cooking and feeding. Jo bhi kaho but i didnt like Nikkis reasoning. Who is she to decide ki Abhi is boring and dikh nahi raha hai?. 

Nikki khud ko state university samajti hai jo har ek contestant ko certificate degi kon kya hai or kitne dikhte hai😆

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Nikki khud ko state university samajti hai jo har ek contestant ko certificate degi kon kya hai or kitne dikhte hai😆

Lol exactly. I mean who the hell she is to tell someone ke aap dikh nahi rahe ho.🤔

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Pavitra is the biggest loser of BB14. At first when she came she tried to copy Gauhar Khan. Tried to phasaoying Rahul but usne toh chata maar diah. Gauhar also disappointed her. So she bashed Gauhar as worse as possible while the seniors were arguing in the secret room. 

Chicha ko kissi de kar phasane ke bhi kaushish kiya. But kuch nehi hua.

Next Niki ki chamchi banne ki kaushish ki. In what way Niki looks "Sweet??? "smiley44May be thought if she licks Niki's leg ........she may get a man. 😆

It was Kavita+BB who fixed her with Chicha. Or else she is nobody for Ejaj. She even did everything possible from her side to break Ejaj+Kavita frndship. What Ejaj did to Kavita was wrong. So Kavita's gussa/outburst was natural. A good frnd will try to solve the difference. But iss churelne hawa dia. Was that for Ejaj's good? No.

She played, he played. Hisaab barabar.

This woman is a clown .🤡smiley36

Edited by jhalak7 - 3 years ago

Accha sila diya tune mere pyar ka arrrrrr nahi accha sila diya tune meri roityo ka😆

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

Accha sila diya tune mere pyar ka arrrrrr nahi accha sila diya tune meri roityo ka😆

LMAO This pic hilarious🤣

VS-Cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

PP didi ke lie kuch nahi bolna hai

Na hi bole to acha hai🤣