Gurikaur_ginni thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Congratulations🥳

Thank you anysia di

Manisha_IF thumbnail

Originally posted by: RishiGirl

I’m still thinking it could be Uma Raisinghania then it’ll be a big twist happening 

Me to kabse URS ki entry ke intezar me bethi hu

amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Today's episode was fantastic. smiley32 Highlights of epi 102:

1. Vansh is super worried for wifey. He asks Ishani about her...when Ishani receives a call from a friend in hospital...Vansh grabs her phone, panicking.

2. Just then, Riddhima comes back home. Vansh rushes to help her seeing her hurt. But she shoves him off. 

He asks her where she got the injury from.

Riddhima - Main bataungi...agar tum bataoge tumhe yeh chot kaha se lagi...

Sharir ke ghav bhar jaate hain...par dil ke nahi...

Mangalsutra breaks. Vansh tries to hold...but Riddhima stops him...Kuch tuti huye cheeze kabhi nahi judte... With this, she walks off. 

Vansh continues - Jaise mera dil.

Till this point, I was rooting for both. Vansh despite his heartbreak, was caring for her. Whereas Riddhima is completely shattered. smiley38

3. Angrish scene. Riddhima prays to Ganeshji...to help her find the truth and do justice. She promises to always be righteous.

4. Vansh talks to someone behind curtain - probably Siya. Tum Ragini ke baare mein sab kuch janti ho. Riddhima mere manzil ke beech kaante banti jaa rahi hain. Kuch bhi karo...lekin Riddhima ko VR mansion mein kayd karke rakho. Agar zaroorat padhe toh iss ghar ko uske liye jail bana do...

Riddhima overhears. She goes to see who is behind curtain...just then somebody covers her head from behind...She screams. Portrait burning scene repeats. It is revealed to be Vansh's trap.

5. Maha-confrontation between Riansh. smiley41smiley40

Vansh unleashes the monster in himself. He tells her that he knows she is spying...and Riddhima stands up to him protesting...calls him a monster for holding Ragini captive for 3 years.

Is kamre se bahar gayi na...toh bahut bura hoga...

Kya kar loge?

Tumhari himmat ki daant deni padegil, Riddhima. Itna sab kuch hone ke baad bhi tum mere saamne khade ho. Let's celebrate your courage. He brings juice for both. Riddhima drinks after some hesitation...but after one sip, Vansh takes the glass away from her n says...Jao...bahar jana chahti ho toh.

But Riddhima realizes she cant move...her legs are paralyzed. Vansh carries her to the bed n says he has drugged her. Riddhima cries helplessly...Vansh threatens her n leaves.

Next morning, Riddhima wakes up to Vansh serving her tea. Vansh says, after sometime, she will be fine. Lekin kamre se bahar agar gayi...toh dose badha dunga main...They both have another round of fight.

After he leaves, Riddhima cries, feeling helpless...n wonders if she should call Kabir. After some hesitation, she calls him. But the latter doesnt pick up the call. She throws the phone into Vansh's dirty clothes out of frustration.

Ishani comes to taunt her...a nurse arrives to give her breakfast. Ishani orders the clothes to be taken for laundry. Riddhima realizes her phone is with those clothes...but it's too late.

Episode ends.

Edited by amritat - 3 years ago
RishiGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Congrats Anysia on the 12th EDT! 😃

mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Congratulations everyone 🥳

Thank you any di 🤗

RishiGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Gurikaur_ginni

Sunny fiasco k time riddhu ko Aryan ne bola k dadi tumhe bula Rahi hai

Baad mein sunny murder hua n wo video

I think Vansh aur Aryan duniya ko dikha re k unki aapas mein banti ni

But wo har plan mein saath hote hai

#iwantthistohappen

Oh ya, if this happens it’s actually going to be thrilling as aryan was also the one to record Vansh and ragini face off at that time 

Manisha_IF thumbnail

Originally posted by: captain_waffle

Better she didn't turn out to be YG, the coconut bomb and removing the oxygen mask to kill ( instead of which Riddhima woke up)  matches Anupriya's character.

wo bhi hai

Aese phuski kam AP hi kar sakti hai

Waise bhi phuski bomb planning to bekar thi