Manveer FF Dekha Ek Khwaab- The Continuation

Vibhz1996 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Chapter 2- Uday finds Manyata

Manyata is ready to leave the palace. She left the palace giving it a last look. She feels like she is lost and has no direction to go to. She feels like everyone including her family members have become strangers to her. She doesn't know why this is happening to her. 

The song Anjani Anjani is played

Halka halka sa guma hai

Jaane kya mujhe hua hai

Har nazar dar badar ajnabi

Meanwhile Uday runs to the terrace but Manyata is not there. He looks for her all over the place. She's nowhere to be found. 

Uday goes to Manyata's room completely broken. Uday is very guilty. He also feels empty and everyone around him is a stranger to him. He now understood that this wealth and all is nothing without her in his life. He finally understood her value but it was too late maybe. 

Uday to Vijay Bhai: Wo chali gayi Vijay Banna. Sab kuch mere liye chod ke chali gayi. Humne sab kuch pa liya jo hume chahiye tha. Par humare zindagi ke sabse keemti chiz ko kho diya. 

Humko bhi yehi gila hai

Jo bhi aaj kal mila hai

Har kadam dum badam ajnabi

Both are thinking about each other. 

Manyata's POV

Iss taraf jo hai udaasi

Uday's POV

Iss taraf bhi hai zara si

Both of them are thinking that they have become strangers in the path of love. 

Dil ki raahon ke do ajnabi

Uday thinking that he should have told her about his feelings. 

He thinks that he was just a stranger by name  in her life. But he was her everything. 

Anjaana kehne ko hi tha

Manyata thinks that Uday was always mine from Childhood no matter how ever he was. 

Mera tha woh jo bhi tha 

Uday thinks my Princess is just a stranger to me or maybe not. She is not here with me. But then why does it feel like she's here only. 

Anjaani 

Hai magar nahi ke tu

Hai yahin kahin

Vijay Bhai: Har mat mano Uday. Abhi bhi waqt hai. Hum airport jaa sakte hai. Chalo jaldi.

They both leave for the airport but on the way Uday gets an idea. He calls the airport and tells them to cancel Manyata's ticket and tells them not to inform her. 

Uday thinks of those moments when he used to ignore her when she tried to pacify him when he was hurt and angry with her for running away from the marriage. He remembered how for sometime he ignored his feelings for her and kept his feelings for her aside. 

Uday: Pata hai Princess. Jab tumne kaha ki tum Akash se pyaar karti ho humara dil toot gaya. Aur jab tum humare shadi ke mandap se bhag gayi Akash ke paas jane ke liye to hume bahut gussa aaya. Humara dil toot gaya. Isiliye humne apne feelings ko apne dil ke kone me chupa liya tha. Aur socha ki fir kabhi tumse pyaar nahi karenge. 

Jab Se Jaana Ke Ab Na Chahna Hai Phir Kabhi Bhi Tujhe

Chahaton Se Kinara Kar Liya

Manyata thinks 

Kyu Uday? Me tumhare bare me nahi sochna chahti. Fir kyu mere dil me ek ajeeb sa dard ho raha hai tumhare bare me soch kar. Mera dil abhi bhi tumhare bare me sochne pe majboor kar raha hai. 

Jab Se Socha Ke Ab Na Sochenge Phir Kabhi Bhi Tumhe

Dil Ne Koi Bahana Kar Diya

Uday: Kyu Princess? Jab hum ek dusre ke ache dost the to tumne unkahi baatein kyu nahi kahi. Hum jante the tumhe humse pyaar hai. Fir bhi. Ishare se hi sahi bola Kyu nahi? 

Ho Mere Tumhare Darmiyan Mein

Jo Baatein Hui Nahi Hain

Kabhi Dua Mein, Kabhi Zubaan Mein

Kyun Tumne Kahin Nahi Hain

Manyata: Kehne ko to bahut tha Uday. Par dar tha. Meri kismat bahut buri hai. Maine jise bhi apna mana wo mujhse cheen liya gaya hai. Jab tum mujhe mile to sab khushiyan mil gayi. Par wo khushiyan maine khud kahi kho di hai Uday. Piche mud ke dekhti hu to khushiyan sirf tumne aur mere parivar ne di hai. Par meri zindagi me jo Akash naam ki kami thi usne meri sari khushiyan cheen li. Abhi bhi khush hu me par ab tumhari kami hai zindagi me. 

Kehne Ko Toh Kya Nahin Hai

Dar Pe Har Khushi Khadi Hai

Phir Bhi Kyun Lag Rahi Hai Kami

Anjaana Kehne Ko Hi Tha

Mera Tha Woh Jo Bhi Tha Anjaani

Hai Magar Nahi Ke Tu

Hai Yahin Kahin

Uday: Hey Bhagwan. Please mujhe meri Princess se mila do. Me use kabhi nahi hurt karunga. Use humesha nazuk phoolon jaise rakhunga jaisi wo hai. Use kabhi pareshan nahi karunga bas mujhe use mila do. 

He sees the sun rise from far and asks God whether it's a sign that God is bringing morning after a long night in his life (bringing Manya back to his life) 

Ae Mere Khuda,

Door Kya Ho Rahi Hai Subah

Meanwhile Manyata for some reason doesn't feel like going to the airport. She wants to go to the beach where she first met Uday. 

Manyata: Driver gaadi roko. 

Driver: Par Yuvrani ji. 

Manyata: Humne kaha gaadi roko. 

Driver sighs: Ji Yuvrani ji. 

As soon as the car stops Manyata starts running towards the beach. 

Manyata while running thinks that the beach is the place where their lives took a U Turn in a positive way. The beach gave them a new reason to restart their lives. 

Mil Gayi Mujhe,

Mil Gayi Tujhe Wahan

Jeenay Ki Phir Wajah

Uday also asks the driver to take the car to the beach as Manyata's driver calls Vijay to inform him about Manyata. Uday is very happy that he finally will find his Princess. 

Uday thinks that once let her say I love you we'll get the destination today such that his and her path will embrace each other again today..

Tu Jo Keh De Toh Manzilein

Mil Jaayein Yoon Aaj Phir Hume

Tere Mere Yeh Raaste

Lag Jaaye Yoon Aaj Phir Gale

Manyata while running thinks that Uday is her only destination and she will now ask Uday's directions and only go there where she will meet her destiny and world her Uday. 

Mil bhi tu tere phirane 

Daudti me us kinaare

Hai jaha pe mera ab jahaan. 

Anjaana Kehne Ko Hi Tha

Mera Tha Woh Jo Bhi Tha 

Anjaani Hai Magar Nahi Ke Tu

Hai Yahin Kahin

She reaches the beach and is sitting on a rock in front of the water. The water is soaking her feet making her forget all her sorrows. Suddenly she feels a sharp pain on her back. 

Manyata: Ah. Kon hai ye badtameez. 

Uday was throwing stones at her purposely so that she can swear at him. 

Manyata could not see that the person throwing stones at her was Uday. Manyata in anger is approaching the stranger. 

Manyata: Aye Mr. What the hell? Ye Kya kar rahe ho tum ha? Andhe ho kya dikhayi nahi deta? Agar thik se dikhayi nahi deta to ghar pe rehna sikhiye. 

Uday: Baat karne ki tameez nahi hai to chup rehna sikhiye. 

She suddenly sees that it is Uday. 

Manyata with tears in her eyes: Uday.

Uday hugs her tightly. She also hugs him back. 

Uday: I'm sorry Princess. Humne tumhe bahut hurt kiya hai na. 

Manyata doesn't say anything.She cries bitterly in his arms.  She just hugs him more tightly like if she leaves him he will disappear. 

Manyata: I love you Yuraj. Please Uday hume chod ke kahi mat jana. Tum bhi agar mujhe chod ke chale gye to me mar jaungi. 

Uday being very happy: I love you too Yuvrani. Tumhari jaan mujhme basti hai aise kaise mar jao g? 

She cries in his arms. He consoles her by caressing her hair. He wipes her tears. 

Manyata: Hume pathar se kyu mara? So mean. Pata hai hume kitna dard hua. 

Uday caresses her cheek. 

Uday- Bahut dard hua kya? Kaha laga? Dikhao hume. 

Manyata- Yuvraj Udayveer Singh aapko Yuvrani Manyata ko tang karne me kya maza aata hai? 

She starts hitting him like a small kid. He starts running away. She follows him. She throws some water at him. They both annoy each other for sometime. Uday holds her wrist and pulls her close to himself. Uday sternly but with full concern in his voice- Dikhao. 

She shows him the place where he had hurt her by his sword when she was small. 

Uday with tears in his eyes- Bachpan se humne sirf tumhe taklif pahunchayi hai. Phir bhi tumne koyi shikayat nahi ki. Ek uff tak nahi kiya. Kyu Princess? 

Manyata- Uday tumne sirf mera zakham dekha hai ghav to kahi aur hai. Tum dard bhi ho aur meri dawa bhi. Zakham bhi tum ho aur marham bhi tum hi ho. Bachpan se jabhi hume chot lagi humse zyada takleef tumhe pahunchi hai. 

Uday- I love you Princess. 

Uday pushes her long hair front and kisses her wound which he gave her. He kisses her wound with full passion. She is going weak by his kiss and also she had not eaten since the day Uday's accident had happened. He hugged her from behind and blew air from his mouth and kisses her ear. He slowly nibbles on her ear. He slowly kisses below her ear, bends a little and kisses her neck and shoulder. She holds onto his arms tightly to gain some strength as she was feeling very weak. He turns her with a swirl and pulls her close to him. He tries to kiss her lip. She feels shy and hugs him tightly and that's it she becomes unconscious in his arms. Suddenly he feels that her body is very warm. He makes her face him and sees that she is unconscious. He immediately picks her up in his arms and takes her to the car. He is very worried. He makes her lie down on the car seat. He gets in the car and keeps her head on his lap. 

Uday worried- Manyata aankhein kholo. Kuch nahi hoga aapko. Hum aapko kuch nahi hone denge. 

Vijay also becomes worried seeing his baby sister unconscious. 

Vijay to Uday- Uday Banna humari choti ko Kya hua? 

Uday- Use bahut tez bukhar hai Vijay Banna. Hume jald se jald ghar pahunchna hoga. 

Vijay nods his head and orders the driver to drive them to the palace. 

As soon as they reach the palace Uday picks Manyata up in his arms. She even in her unconscious state of mind holds Uday tightly. Unnati and all her family members notice this and are very happy except for J. Her family members are worried seeing her unconscious. 

Komal: Uday beta. She comes and caresses Manyata's cheeks.

Komal: Humari bachi ko Kya hua? Wo is halat me kaise? Aur kyu?

Uday: Pata nahi Aunty Komal. Achanak se behosh ho gayi. Aur inhe bahut tez bukhar hai. Hum inhe kamre me lita ke aate hai. 

All nod their head.

Uday takes Manyata in his arms to her room and puts her delicately on the bed making sure she's not hurt. He removes her heavy earrings and her sandals and kisses her feet. He comes close to her face and is staring at his sleeping beauty with full love and also a stern look on his face. He kisses her forehead. She holds him in her arms. He hugs her by lying on her body. He could feel her heartbeat. 

Uday kisses her shoulder. 

Uday: I love you Princess. Jaldi se thik ho jao. Abhi to tumhe bahut tang karna hai. He chuckles near her ear remembering the way she said

Yuvraj Udayveer Singh. Aapko Yuvrani Manyata ko tang karne me kya maza aata hai? 

Uday: Aapne humse pucha tha na ki hume aapko tang karna pasand kyu hai. Aap gusse me bahut cute lagti hai. Aur aapki ye jo naak hai jo gusse se phul jata hai aur laal laal hota hai I really love that. 

Manyata is now half conscious. She could hear and feel Uday. She kept her head on Uday's chest. He caresses her hair until he also fell asleep. 

Hey guys. Please read the FF and let me know my opinion. Kindly ignore any mistakes and errors. Thank you for showing your love and interest towards my FF and Dekha Ek Khwaab Forum. And once again I'm really sorry for not being active for a month. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

amazing updatei loved it very much.ManVeer scenes bht cute hain.please update soon.kaya story mein Akash Verma /Aryan Rai hai

Vibhz1996 thumbnail

[QUOTE=ItsmeSehar]

amazing updatei loved it very much.ManVeer scenes bht cute hain.please update soon.kaya story mein Akash Verma /Aryan Rai hai

Haan story me Aryan hai I know you might hate him par thode time ke liye use jhel lo. Uske baad Manyata ki life se humesha humesha ke liye exit ho jayega.

[QUOTE=Vibhz1996]

Akash ki wajah sy drama offair howa tha.ok but please usko Manyata sy durr rakhna 

Vibhz1996 thumbnail

[QUOTE=ItsmeSehar]

Haan haan don't worry Akash ko Manyata ki life se bahut jald dur kar dungi. 

[QUOTE=Vibhz1996]

I wish dek mein bhi manVeer ki weeding life dekhty.but drama mein MonAsh ky scene thy๐Ÿ˜’.aur last episode tk unki fight hi dekhaty rahy.

Vibhz1996 thumbnail

[QUOTE=ItsmeSehar]

Don't worry mere FF me Manveer ki teen teen baat shadi hogi ๐Ÿ˜‰.  Pehli baar Uday Manyata se Kanha ji (Bhagwan Krishna) ke Murthy ke samne shadi karega dusri baar Devgarh me Manyata ki jaan bachane ke liye shadi karega aur teesri baar Devgarh aur Jaigarh ke bade un dono ki shaadi ko finally pure rasmo riwaaz ke hisaab se karwayenge.

Phir theek hai.drama mein ManVeer ki 1 baar bhi shadi nahi howi thi.

Vibhz1996 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar

Phir theek hai.drama mein ManVeer ki 1 baar bhi shadi nahi howi thi.

Sach kahu to drama tab tak thik tha jab tak Uday ne Manyata ko Yuvrani banaya uske baad to show mujhe bahut irritating laga especially jis tarah se Manyata aur Moniya dono bas Akash Akash Akash kar rahi thi. 

Originally posted by: Vibhz1996

Sach kahu to drama tab tak thik tha jab tak Uday ne Manyata ko Yuvrani banaya uske baad to show mujhe bahut irritating laga especially jis tarah se Manyata aur Moniya dono bas Akash Akash Akash kar rahi thi. 

Yes,Muniya every time Akash,Akash karti rahti thi.because of him Uday ko kitna kuch sehna para show mein๐Ÿ˜’