Shouldn't the actual story start now

falah5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I'm surprised that finding dulhan for her dad was all this show about.. 

Was expecting real story of relationship dynamics will start aftr wedding.. 

For guneet the realization and learning that getting true love is not enough.. I felt there was some desperation from guneet's side.. Readiness to compromise easily was a big change in her.. Wish makers address this.. 

Also For amber & nia the real test starts now.. 

They should focus more on giving those meaningful scenes rather than lambi lambi baatein and promises.. 

At least now stop focusing on career nonsense of nia

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stormfly13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Yes totally. Shaleen said in the interview that makers rushed to the ending.

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Is the new show also from the same production house ?? The one mdkd is being replaced with ? 

But I think sony is famous for ending shows fast.. hardly any show has lasted more than a year or two on the channel 

Some notable exceptions may be BALH and JJKN..and maybe a few more 

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Sony is famous for ending shows not only fast but also abruptly or rushing the ending.

While this may have been planned as a finite show right from the start surely it was not scripted to end like this. They have no time to show emerging relationships or resolve complicated ones so they are simply tying up loose ends anyhow. Creating ridiculous situations like a couple that has not even embraced or kissed directly ‘doing it’ within 2 days of marriage, a nosy tenant actually teasing his much older landlord about “scoring”, an app designer who cheated her way into mentorship (hope u all hv not forgotten the fake email incident) becoming CEO overnight.

Edited by Bana - 3 years ago
sunaina02 thumbnail

"I'm surprised that finding dulhan for her dad was all this show about.. "

Exactly, the show was all about that . 

Dulhan means bride . Once the wedding rituals are all over , one becomes  biwi and stops being addressed as dulhan . 

In fact , I never expected anything more from this show . 

engrr thumbnail

Word to each and everything you said.. Post marriage I was waiting for some more quality work by cvs.. How Amber guneet and niya come into terms of their new relationships and some sweet moments between Amber and guneet.. I was expecting to see that.. But what I am getting to see is so useless.. 

engrr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bana

Sony is famous for ending shows not only fast but also abruptly or rushing the ending.

While this may have been planned as a finite show right from the start surely it was not scripted to end like this. They have no time to show emerging relationships or resolve complicated ones so they are simply tying up loose ends anyhow. Creating ridiculous situations like a couple that has not even embraced or kissed directly ‘doing it’ within 2 days of marriage, a nosy tenant actually teasing his much older landlord about “scoring”, an app designer who cheated her way into mentorship (hope u all hv not forgotten the fake email incident) becoming CEO overnight.

Word to each and everything you said.. Post marriage I was waiting for some more quality work by cvs.. How Amber guneet and niya come into terms of their new relationships and some sweet moments between Amber and guneet.. I was expecting to see that.. But what I am getting to see is so useless.

mbiswas009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: engrr

Word to each and everything you said.. Post marriage I was waiting for some more quality work by cvs.. How Amber guneet and niya come into terms of their new relationships and some sweet moments between Amber and guneet.. I was expecting to see that.. But what I am getting to see is so useless.

.                                              Guess now d mission is 2 find a suitable man 4 Niya if not getting her married. (Kalire fell on Niya). Who else can b dat suitable guy other than Kabir🙄. Surprised at how he is portrayed as d ideal man 4 Niya just bcoz he is a best friend, had feelings 4 her. What abt he jumping into a live-in relationship wid Swara, making tall promises dat I'm not someone who will backout once committed. He was all romantic nd was doing PDA at WeNet bt d moment Niya confessed her feelings nd RB came in this scene his luv 4 Swara vanished nd so jealoused he went ahead announcing engagement. WOW. My heart goes out 4 Swara. I mean she luved Kabir so much that she happily accepted Niya in his life bcoz he convinced her dat they both hv different places in his life. Also what kind of pp r Kajal nd Shree. 4 once they don't even think or feel bad 4 Swara who just used in dis situation. She is human 2, hv a heart, will feel d pain. Ok I get Niya bt she has not developed dat emotional bond wid Kabir which Swara has felt. Why is it always shown in Itv a man can date multiple girls (Kabir has himself told dis) nd tell I never felt like I feel wid u. Bt d girl (Niya) has never being in luv, forget coming close 2 a guy. Yes she had fallen 4 Randeep bt never shared d kind of relationship Kabir has wid Swara. Still someone like Kabir can come back 2 Niya moving away 4m Swara d minute she says - plz Kabir go back 2 ur luv. I won't b surprised if dis pt comes where Swara will free Kabir 4m committment nd he will  make some sorry faces nd come 2 Niya. My ques. is would Kabir who is showcased as d perfect selfless luver of Niya had accepted her in his life if she was in some live-in relationship? I think ans would b no. Kabir can't see her talking 2 some guy will never hv dat big heart of accepting Niya if d situation had been opposite. Bt yes after sleeping wid Swara he can definitely come back 2 Niya.

Praram thumbnail

The show has really degenerated after the wedding and seems to be all over the place in its hurry to wrap up.. the entire swayamwar thing was so out of character for Guneet! The Niya love triangles can't be more tone deaf  and insensitive! In a way it's a good way for the show to wrap up- it would make it easier to detox!

soku thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

its so sad that such a lovely no nonsense show has to end... 💔