Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShumiM thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Itna beautifully kaise likhte ho yarr. Thanks 🙏 🙏.you are really a saviour,coz I took a temporary pause from the show.hopefully can able to watch again.please do write more.

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21

Awww poor Ridz feeling so bad for her. Very heartbreaking OS😭 Well done in bringing the emotions Gur👏

Ridz ke paas koi nahi💔 and this lines summed Ridz life perfectly😭

"A love that used her.

A husband that doesn’t trust her.

A family that wanted to murder her."

Thank you so much Soni. <3

I really wish koi toh ho Riddhu ke liye. 😒

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShumiM

Itna beautifully kaise likhte ho yarr. Thanks 🙏 🙏.you are really a saviour,coz I took a temporary pause from the show.hopefully can able to watch again.please do write more.

Haha, bas likh leti hoon jaise taise kar ke. 😆

I completely understand. Even I'm taking bit of a break from it. I'm still following the story, and catch a few dialogues here and there. But I prefer to spin my own story out of it. It helps to deal with what's going on in the show. <3

kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

That's really amazing 👏

Touched my heart😭

Edited by kuhelidebbarma - 3 years ago
asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma

That's really amazing 👏

Touched my heart😭

Thank you. ❤️

even_odds thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This OS is so RIddhima right now. It's a wonder how she is still sane after everything she has been put through. Mostly, for me, it's two things: one, when she tied up and a noose was put around her neck and two, she was put inside a coffin. Like, what even? 

And, after all this, makers feel that she hasn't been through enough! 

At this rate, Riddhima would soon go insane. Kya pata, shayad tab Mr Vansh Rai Singhania ka badla pura ho. I understand he is angry and is going through a tremendous sense of betrayal and wants revenge. I feel him. But, revenge can be taken in other ways, right? There's no need to mentally torture a person like this.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: even_odds

This OS is so RIddhima right now. It's a wonder how she is still sane after everything she has been put through. Mostly, for me, it's two things: one, when she tied up and a noose was put around her neck and two, she was put inside a coffin. Like, what even? 

And, after all this, makers feel that she hasn't been through enough! 

At this rate, Riddhima would soon go insane. Kya pata, shayad tab Mr Vansh Rai Singhania ka badla pura ho. I understand he is angry and is going through a tremendous sense of betrayal and wants revenge. I feel him. But, revenge can be taken in other ways, right? There's no need to mentally torture a person like this.

Yeh ladki toh Super Woman hai. Kuch bhi karo sab sahe le gi.

This is what I mean by her having absolutely no self-respect. If it had been anyone else, they would have ran out of that place ASAP. But nahi, iss pagal ko wahi rehna hai and be tortured even more. 😡

Vansh's aggressive reaction is another reason why they need some space from each other. Every time the man sees her, his anger and frustration gets reignited and he goes off to do something insanely stupid. He needs to be away from her so that he can calm the fck down and see things in another perspective. And Riddhu needs to be away from him so that she can realize she's her own fcking person apart from him.