Rubina Dilaik is a Trendsetter

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

#RubinaDilaik is a trendsetter ,that rare contestant who dares to raise voice against #BiggBoss2020  @BiggBoss   @ColorsTV   @BeingSalmanKhan  house rules, take her out of the show ,then theres nothing interesting left,if big boss wants jaan,Nikki,pavitra shit then dey can eat tomatoes

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Take her out of the show because shes providing no content or enthusiasm. Fine she’s confident she has guts but thats many women in India today. What she lacks is ability to understand others and LISTEN. Shes all about me me and me and thats her biggest flaw. I dont want to see an egoistic chick like her who has zero substance when she speaks and by using big words she can’t make herself look right. She lacks logic and common sense. 

MoDada thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Lmao ,Trend setter for Dumbest person on the planet 🤣

Originally posted by: Hichki

#RubinaDilaik is a trendsetter ,that rare contestant who dares to raise voice against #BiggBoss2020  @BiggBoss   @ColorsTV   @BeingSalmanKhan  house rules, take her out of the show ,then theres nothing interesting left,if big boss wants jaan,Nikki,pavitra shit then dey can eat tomatoes

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

#Dumbness is trending in BB house 😆

xNinalove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Well, she is after all Shukla part 2 for being as arrogant and unapologetic as he was when she is wrong. 

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

They’ll need to make sure they bring a truck big enough to carry her ego out with her. 

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I'd rather have the tomatoes, thanks. 

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SP2684

They’ll need to make sure they bring a truck big enough to carry her ego out with her. 

🤣

Aisa koi truck bane hi nahi iss duniya mei. 🤣

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan

🤣

Aisa koi truck bane hi nahi iss duniya mei. 🤣

Na - ummeed pe duniya kayyam hain 😆

NINALOGY thumbnail

She is trendsetter in being illogical. Her all answers are so senseless. She don't know how to give justification. She don't know how to give to the point answer.