Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

ofcourse BB ka show hai they will treat ppl who dnt respect the show in thr own way lol 

Biased partiality karege to aise he hoga😆bure se expose kiya hai rubi ne employer ko😆

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Biased partiality karege to aise he hoga😆bure se expose kiya hai rubi ne employer ko😆

nothing new lol ruby shouldve researched on show before, maybe she didnt watch previous seasons or did? I dont know with her lies. 

LazyBing thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

It will work in Ruby ka favor only. Cornering the most well known contestant with a big and active fanbase will result in strong reactions from fans. 

Mere liye to Ruby finalist hai.. Sallu ke vaar se kuch change nai hoga... 

She’s a finalist anyway even if she sits idle or even if she was to show the most evil side of her ...but we want her as the winner  she’s the only deserving one at the moment, and i’m afraid they will not let that happen since she is exposing them😵

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

nothing new lol ruby shouldve researched on show before, maybe she didnt watch previous seasons or did? I dont know with her lies. 

Dekha ho ki nai dekha ho , pehle kisi ne aise openly BB  ki partiality and footage par he bola nai tha  and itna sach bola ki BB ki Mirchi lag gaya😆