Frequent Posters

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

So happy we got the perfect VRS😎

immj2ridhbirnsh thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wish they make show back to 6days a week, along with vansh. Plz focus on Riddhima and Kabir character too(helly and Vishal r good actors)

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Aromaticglitter

Haan yr 

Bas pappu na bana ri ho bharosa nai yr ispe 

I m missing the real mamta yr 

Afterall it's her craft and character She ll do as per her wish and vision and also channel interference...at the end of the day She ll hv the last word.  Moi to be honest am watching a show after a long time and also during this pandemic IMMJ2 has become my hobby ...so going with the flow....my mom is watching it so discussing with her is always a pleasure😆❤️...also my hubby is watching on and off so sometimes i discuss with him too 😆🤣🤣but bechara my hubby most of the time he doesn't understd wht am saying🤣🤣but he is there to listen😳❤️☺️

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Afterall it's her craft and character She ll do as per her wish and vision and also channel interference...at the end of the day She ll hv the last word.  Moi to be honest am watching a show after a long time and also during this pandemic IMMJ2 has become my hobby ...so going with the flow....my mom is watching it so discussing with her is always a pleasure😆❤️...also my hubby is watching on and off so sometimes i discuss with him too 😆🤣🤣but bechara my hubby most of the time he doesn't understd wht am saying🤣🤣but he is there to listen😳❤️☺️

Wo to hai bas badhiya dikhao yr 

Lunamovas thumbnail

Originally posted by: immj2ridhbirnsh

Wish they make show back to 6days a week, along with vansh. Plz focus on Riddhima and Kabir character too(helly and Vishal r good actors)

Iski to bahut zaroorat hai I agree

Lunamovas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

If they continue same dumb. I'm done. I lost interest in season one also because of stupid tracks. Finite series was good. Extend karke track ko bigad diye

I know 2 4 din me clear ho jaayega 

Iss time half fan want whitewash vansh half want mafia jo murder kiya ho 

veil_of_roses thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Make show 5 day a week, colors should have weekend shows.. that way story will move faster, less filler & more time for editing etc

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Wo to hai bas badhiya dikhao yr 

Dekhte hain age kya hota hai

Pavi10989 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

My husband asked once that how come mafia being dumb ? his wife getting these much attacks n he without digging out truth n accepts watever reason they thro on his way??does he really mafia or not??

N anyone is coming n going n no bodyguard or security??n height of joke no cctv...

N nowdays he runs away wenever I try to show our serial or if I talk about our show..😒

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I know 2 4 din me clear ho jaayega 

Iss time half fan want whitewash vansh half want mafia jo murder kiya ho 

I'm ready even if they show mafia vansh. Because that's how it started. I just don't want to see regular house politics. I don't want house drama to be considered as thriller. Every serial will have thrilling elements. However thriller show is different. The way it was taken off, is considered as romantic thriller drama. Not what they are showing now.thats why I'm upset and losing interest.