Mukesh Khanna says women are responsible for #MeToo movement

CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

He is nothing more than an attention seeker,not different than Kangana/KRK types. All his pearls of wisdom are piece of nonsense. Does he know that diapers have many stories to tell compare to working women? Women are not your servants, khudka ghar khud sambhalo. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Why women??? Are they criminals to be locked up in home? ... Why can't women work? Will he support widows /divorced/ abused women? What right does he have to ask women not to explore their potential 

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Thanks uncle...🙏🏽would u like us to not exist aswell ?  No women , no me too 😊
Oh wait my bad...who will cook and clean and look after the kids then

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Taau sahi toh keh rahe! Isiliye Bhishma bhi kuch nahi bola tha in the Mahabharat serial during Draupadi cheerharan(note, m talking about the serial in which he acted, not the mythology as a whole)

Someone please tell women to stop working yaar, being independent isn't just your thing! Akkal hi nahi inn logo ko! Matlab kya kar kar loge chaar paise kamakar, apne pairo pe khada rehkar, apna naam banakar, end mein shaadi hi karni hai naa tum logo ko? Shey!

Thank god for Taau for being so wise, we need such more men in the country where about 15 rape cases are reported in a minute in Indi. You go Taau, now please go and watch reruns of your show, kaam toh aapko kahin milne se raha.

Aegon thumbnail

I would've feigned ignorance and said that he is wrong, but I see most of people in India share the same opinion on women maybe I have to reflect and change my opinion regarding this 

Sometimes I feel, we are wrong to think about equal opportunities, I encounter people saying equal means beating women like they'd beat their friends

Ab pata nahi ghar pe hi raho thik hai 

Edited by Aegon - 3 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Mukesh Khanna speaking on behalf of all uncles and aunties.😆

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Agreed 

Look at it, all the metoo claim turned out false.

Not a single proven.

All it did was waste one year or two of the accused.

Iconic Sonam and akhtars sided with sajid even at the false accusations, not everyone have that support, can we stop with the fake metoo accusations in bollywood.

Edited by S_H_Y - 3 years ago
falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Idiotic indian mindset

First of all we have to stop treat women as a subject of "honor" of family

In western countries women are treated as a normal person...if she wants to do something she does something...

Its not like rape or sexual harassment only happens in india...it happens in western countries too but there nobody shames them or they dont have to live in embarrassment of losing 'izzat'...here if a girl have sex with somebody she basically cannot have another partner...in western countries women are even allowed to go topless in beaches but nobody bats an eye

I think india does not have proper education...they have zero knowledge of sex education...they look at womens body as if some hidden treasure of heaven or something...basically to stop sexual harassments here we need strict laws...because you cant just educate so many people overnight...buy strict laws can be enforced

Edited by WexQuasExort - 3 years ago
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Mukesh khanna doesn't realize that women are not fully safe at home too.. Violence by partner and family is common. A lot of women talk about molestation by parent/ step parent, uncles, cousins, neighbours, family friends and so on... Problems can't be solved by sitting at home.. Girls deserve education and equal opportunities...  Fake sexual harassment claims are heinous.. Needs prosecution... But ghar sambhalo is seriously outdated... It should be a choice and not compulsion. Gender can't decide destiny 

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pathaka

Thanks uncle...🙏🏽would u like us to not exist aswell ?  No women , no me too 😊
Oh wait my bad...who will cook and clean and look after the kids then

Yes, that's your place. You are only good for doing all household chores and serve men 24/7. That's your aukaat. Good that you know your place. Most women don't.