Edited by Neonholic - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shinesparkle3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Why didnt they show such development when rajshree was there? They always made her cry and numb when abused. Now suddenly preeti slaps tarun. Wah! Insult kisi aur ne saha, roya kisi aur ne par tappad koi aur hi maar rahi hai.. I hate the makers of this serial for showing preeti very weak and helpless when rajshree was doing it. Now suddenly the tracks are changed, character of preeti is changed, she has KT as her guard in every situation. Why such injustice man!? And why the hell is kusum apologising to the groom's family instead of giving it back to tarun like always? Kusum is definitely not the one who will tolerate tarun and his wife's nautanki. She wasnt quiet wen it was about preeti, how can she become weak when its about her daughter? With preeti makers are flipping kusum's character also. What a crap! 

I will not be surprised now even if they show her bua saas and sasur being fine with preeti keeping her hair free, wearing backless blouse, doing lots of makeup, not having pallu on her head while the same oldie had insulted preeti for applying a little lipstick and keeping her hair free back then when rajshree was doing it. 

👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻 Stupidity at its peak.

Edited by Shinesparkle3 - 3 years ago
Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Shinesparkle3

Why didnt they show such development when rajshree was there? They always made her cry and numb when abused. Now suddenly preeti slaps tarun. Wah! Insult kisi aur ne saha, roya kisi aur ne par tappad koi aur hi maar rahi hai.. I hate the makers of this serial for showing preeti very weak and helpless when rajshree was doing it. Now suddenly the tracks are changed, character of preeti is changed, she has KT as her guard in every situation. Why such injustice man!? I will not be surprised now even if they show her bua saas and sasur being fine with preeti keeping her hair free, wearing backless blouse, doing lots of makeup, not having pallu on her head while the same oldie had insulted preeti for applying a little lipstick and keeping her hair free back then when rajshree was doing it. 

👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻 Stupidity at its peak.

Sorry but i would like to ask you a question ? Whats more important for you Actor's replacement or character development ! You are calling it stupid because Rati playing Preeti had slapped Tarun but you would have been fine if Rajshree playing Preeti had slapped Tarun. Wow ! So for you what matters is the actor and not the character. The most awaited scene of Shaadi Mubarak was PREETI SLAPPING TARUN not which actor playing Preeti is slapping Tarun. I know you are upset by the fact that Rajshree left the show even i am upset, but does it mean you will indirectly criticize Rati's performance as Preeti !! 

You are saying "Wah! Insult kisi aur ne saha, roya kisi aur ne par tappad koi aur hi maar rahi hai". I mean what even are you saying !!! Who is that other person you are talking about ? Preeti right ? Didnt you see that episode where Preeti (Rajshree) yelled at Chanda and KT. You ignored those points totally. Each and every time you are indirectly criticizing Rati. Whats Rati's fault here ? That she is playing Preeti ! Really this is unbelievable. And one more thing, the show is not stupid YOUR COMMENT MAKES NO SENSE !!!!!!!!! 👎👎👎👎👎👎

Arko1 thumbnail

Preeti came to know that her son is an a**hole so she tightly slapped him !!! VERY GOOD. But why the comparism of two actors Rati and Rajshree is coming here. WHICH IS UTTERLY BASELESS. Why people cant accept the fact that character PREETI is still there in the show. Rajshree played a naive Preeti who learnt how to break barriers and Rati playing a Preeti who will take this forward. BIG DEAL ! We should assume that Preeti became a little confident after skin color track. If people continues to criticize the show only because Rati is playing as Preeti then i dont think SM will run long. Unfortunately it will shut down! 🙁

Edited by Neonholic - 3 years ago
Shinesparkle3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neonholic

Sorry but i would like to ask you a question ? Whats more important for you Actor's replacement or character development ! You are calling it stupid because Rati playing Preeti had slapped Tarun but you would have been fine if Rajshree playing Preeti had slapped Tarun. Wow ! So for you what matters is the actor and not the character. The most awaited scene of Shaadi Mubarak was PREETI SLAPPING TARUN not which actor playing Preeti is slapping Tarun. I know you are upset by the fact that Rajshree left the show even i am upset, but does it mean you will indirectly criticize Rati's performance as Preeti !! 

You are saying "Wah! Insult kisi aur ne saha, roya kisi aur ne par tappad koi aur hi maar rahi hai". I mean what even are you saying !!! Who is that other person you are talking about ? Preeti right ? Didnt you see that episode where Preeti (Rajshree) yelled at Chanda and KT. You ignored those points totally. Each and every time you are indirectly criticizing Rati. Whats Rati's fault here ? That she is playing Preeti ! Really this is unbelievable. And one more thing, the show is not stupid YOUR COMMENT MAKES NO SENSE !!!!!!!!! 👎👎👎👎👎👎

I know you are a fan of rati pandey and even i liked her in porus. Let me make it clear that i am not criticising rati pandey's acting directly/indirectly as u have stated/misunderstood because i know someone had to play preeti. I have clearly mentioned that i hate the makers of the show for showing no character development and changing preeti entirely just like flipping a coin. I dont know y u took it as criticising rati. Coming to the line which u have highlighted, yes! Again its about the makers whom i am blaming and not rati because they never showed preeti giving back to tarun even after his henious words when rajshree was preeti. Now suddenly they are showing her slapping him. If u remember preeti was criticised badly for not slapping tarun but getting angry on KT. She was called a bad mother etc etc what not? 

Why didnt they show preeti stronger back then was my question to the makers and not rati for god sake. 

I cant help if my comment doesnt make sense to YOU. 

Arko1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shinesparkle3

I know you are a fan of rati pandey and even i liked her in porus. Let me make it clear that i am not criticising rati pandey's acting directly/indirectly as u have stated/misunderstood because i know someone had to play preeti. I have clearly mentioned that i hate the makers of the show for showing no character development and changing preeti entirely just like flipping a coin. I dont know y u took it as criticising rati. Coming to the line which u have highlighted, yes! Again its about the makers whom i am blaming and not rati because they never showed preeti giving back to tarun even after his henious words when rajshree was preeti. Now suddenly they are showing her slapping him. If u remember preeti was criticised badly for not slapping tarun but getting angry on KT. She was called a bad mother etc etc what not? 

Why didnt they show preeti stronger back then was my question to the makers and not rati for god sake. 

I cant help if my comment doesnt make sense to YOU. 

Fine i am sorry if i misjudged you. No i am not a Rati fan but would surely like to be after seeing her performance. I dont wanna to get any argument, if you think you are correct in your choice of words then go ahead and speak whatever you want to against the makers. I agree with few of your points but not all. Anyways. PERIOD. 

Atript_aatma thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This character transformation of Preeti is based on the Goplani incident where she gave it back to KT and she said she won't tolerate it. We saw an episode of reformed Preeti loving herself in the mirror too, with Rajshree. The Preeti after that incident is free from shackles.

She left the show around the same track might be just a coincident. And we have seen Rajshree as Preeti dancing before also when she danced with KT sa on Kusum's insistence.

This is a reformed Preeti. Hope Rajshree was doing it. But Rati is not bad, it's just that she came and this character evolution took place around the same time.

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

😎 Finally someone dared to slap him, and best part is, it's preeti! 

I hope they continue showing her standing up against Tarun and Rati! 

dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I am keep watching this scene over and over 💃💃💃

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Tarun deserved this slap, i would be annoyed if the makers at this point didnt have Preeti slap her son after what he did to another woman - a girl who happens to be like her daughter! 

Thats the point... why i feel Preeti or anyone would react... Preeti had put up with alot from Tarun but when it comes to playing with another girl self respect and so on, thats when a line has to be drawn

Her son has already crossed many limits with Preeti but the one that she or anyone wont tolerate is playing around with someone's dignity and self respect like Tarun has done with Rati as his accomplice. 

Edited by Lennie - 3 years ago