Poll

Rishi or Kabir?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
coolniki thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Who according to you should Niya have a relationship with?

According to me she should start a relationship with Rishi. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stormfly13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

The thing is Kabir doesn't deserve Niya. After watching yesterday's episode I am really disgusted by that guy. He knows that Niya loves him. But still he announced the engagement. Why? Simply because je was jealous. Who gave him the right to hurt both Niya and Swara just because he is hurt? And when he is hurt because of his decision.

On the other hand Rishi. He didn't even expected yes from Niya for one second. He is obviously hurt. But still he is behaving so cool. He is still trying to make things normal. If anyone deserves a good end that is Rishi.

aggarwaltrannum thumbnail
I agree love without exception is the best love n rishi's love for niya is unexplainable he didn't expect from niya to reciprocate the same love for him yes it hurts but Voh pyar hi kya jo dard main bhi Rahat na de
minamma thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

We can call the term as male ego

And yeah it's definitely bad for health

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Kabir has been reduced to a petty jealous ex bf and I hate it 

When the show started he was this mature guy with a soft spot for Nia

The CV completely ruined Nia and her gang. 

so really...at this point ...I don’t care 

she can end up with both, none or an alien 

mbiswas009 thumbnail

I agree love without exception is the best love n rishi's love for niya is unexplainable he didn't expect from niya to reciprocate the same love for him yes it hurts but Voh pyar hi kya jo dard main bhi Rahat na de.

[QUOTE=aggarwaltrannum]

I bet Niya-Kabir r d end game. Dere fans hv been rooting dis since day 1 nd dey won't b disappointed. All dis ping pong is done 2 keep d young viewers hooked till d end. Even Randeep's track was scrapped abruptly despite of having gud no. of fans just bcoz a few were negatively commenting abt him. Thinking logically if makers would hv wanted NiShi at least a proper storyline 4 RB would have been dere, which is not d case. Since entry he just comes nd goes. Now as it is shown Kabir announces engagement wid Swara on seeing nd probably hearing Niya-RB's conversation nd getting overly jealous. Wid Guneet planning meetings wid random guys 4 Niya I think she may give herself a chance wid RB halfheartedly, making Kabir more jealous nd he will end up blurting infront of Swara nd as a gr8 nd mature person she would tell Kabir 2 go to Niya. Kabir will make puppy faces, saying no no Swara bt she will tell him dat she has already told him initially she cannot share him wid anyone, either he is wid her completely or not at all. Given she has twice told him 2 move out d relationship. Like this Swara chapter will end. Niya on other hand will be shown is not able 2 convince her heart 4 RB nd he too may realize dis nd move out. Ending mein Niya nd Kabir will come together. Also I think RB shot his last scenes yesterday as his insta story bt Anjali nd d gang r shooting. So NiBir or KiYa will b end game. 

Edited by mbiswas009 - 3 years ago
Nature-Happiness thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Honestly, at this point, I choose none. RB, god knows from where, developed feelings for her, when he wasn't even there. The fact that he told Nia to hide from Ambar and Guneet really irritated me. All of a sudden, he wants her to become the CEO, when in the start, he insisted on hardwork. He wanted competition, sport and spirit, and not easy goingness(that's not even a word, but okay). What's he doing now?

Coming to Kabir. He is good, in the sense, he takes care of her and stands by her. But,what's with two timing? You are in a relationship with Swara, but still feel for Nia, and feel jealous if she's talking to RB. Has he ever thought, how she would feel, looking at him and Swara? Nope. He doesn't deserve any of the women. Swara is extremely professional and knows her commitments. She is the best for RB. On the other hand, Nia and Kabir are extremely different (from RB and Swara respectively). Both play with others feelings. Never stable. And always wavering. Don't know what's right and what's wrong. Spending a life with such people, is like going through hell. But, that doesn't mean, Nia and Kabir are perfect for each other, until they change themselves and realize their mistakes. Since this is Indian television, it's almost certain that Nia will end up with Kabir. It will look like she will go to Rishi, but no, she will decide in the last minute, that she needs Kabir. Anyway, let's wait and watch....🙂🙂

Edited by Nature-Happiness - 3 years ago
Southend thumbnail

I will love to see Niya and Kabir in the end. I know Kabir’s character has been changed a little post lockdown but he has been always there for Niya in her tough time. They both have so strong feelings for each other and they are good friends.
But if Niya marry RB, it will be unfair not just for Niya & Kabir but for Swara and RB as well.

And also I still couldn’t get RB’s character, to me he still doesn’t fit into the story.

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Why should it be Rishi or Kabir

Can't a girl be happy making her career???

What nonsense ..she is only 24-25 ...does she have to be shown to settle down ?? Why has she to choose some one ..why can't Nia be shown to take a world tour now ...why can't she study further ...now that Amber has Guneet and both of them can take care of each other why can't Nia spread her wings 

This is stupid ....the show is going to end so Nia has to choose Kabir or Rishi why ??..why can't she choose independence and freedom...? These stupid stereotypes make me angry ...a girl is only deemed successful when she has choosen a life partner ..??? A journey of Nia will end only if she chooses someone ..why not show that she has choosen to take some time for herself to ..getout and know who she is ...?? 

mbiswas009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: atikna

Why should it be Rishi or Kabir

Can't a girl be happy making her career???

What nonsense ..she is only 24-25 ...does she have to be shown to settle down ?? Why has she to choose some one ..why can't Nia be shown to take a world tour now ...why can't she study further ...now that Amber has Guneet and both of them can take care of each other why can't Nia spread her wings 

This is stupid ....the show is going to end so Nia has to choose Kabir or Rishi why ??..why can't she choose independence and freedom...? These stupid stereotypes make me angry ...a girl is only deemed successful when she has choosen a life partner ..??? A journey of Nia will end only if she chooses someone ..why not show that she has choosen to take some time for herself to ..get out and know who she is ...?? 

Tbh I 2 wanted 2 c Niya's journey as a self-made successful entrepreneur not someone who was made CEO by RB (bcoz he can vision her real talent nd not 4 he luvs her. Really?? makers want viewers 2 believe dis). Being touted as progressive show my self being a successful professional nd also single I was desperately craving dat makers will now show d stronger side of Niya, ofc she is but don't remember she managed anything widout a guy's help. I mean she runs 2 Kabir 4 everything. Guess its 2 much of an expectation 4m ITV dat a girl can be shown successful wid out a man in life. It's amazing Niya just got her dad married nd wid d core purpose met makers r now hell bent on ending d show by maybe showing she chooses Kabir in her life nd probably marry's him. I'm shocked 2 see d changed avatar of Guneet like if Pammy's soul has come inside her. She is constantly putting in Niya's head dat she should give luv nd RB a chance. Like really!!!! Guneet who herself despite of her mom bringing so many rishta's didn't get married bcoz she was not falling in luv wid any till now when is 40 is pushing Niya nd has even convinced Amber dat she should settle now. JUST WOW. Aaj kaal 24-25 yrs mein who dies 2 marry, naa ladke na ladkiya. Post Amneet's marriage even I was assuming dat now as Niya is free will live her life, do everything which she wanted 2 do, travel, make her career wid out worrying 4 her daddy duties. Bt as usual d top most priority is a girl's life is find a rt8 partner not matter if ur ultra modern or village girl.