Rupal Patel to step down from Saath Nibhana Saathiya 2 ?

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

https://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/kokilaben-aka-rupal-patel-step-down-saath-nibhana-saathiya-2-201029

Article -

This news may send shockwaves across the daily soap lovers that Kokilaben aka Rupal Patel as we hear the actress may make an exit from the show soon. You read it right, Rupal who once again came to your TV screens as Kokilaben in the second season of Saath Nibhana Saathiya was brought in for the finite episodes. Being the most important character of the show, the makers didn't want to have the new season without her. Hence, they roped in Rupal to essay the role again for 20 episodes as per which her track will get over by mid of November.

However, there is also a possibility of a change in the plan. A source informs us, "Rupal signed the show for initial 20 episodes and accordingly the whole track was planned. And by mid of November, she will make an exit from the show. However, her character this season is also a hit and that's why the makers have decided to convince her to continue in the show. Though a final decision is yet to be made." 

The show is apparently a sequel of popular TV show Saath Nibhana Saathiya, titled Saath Nibhaana Saathiya 2 registering its place on the number 3 spot in TRP chart. While audiences have enjoyed the return of this show with its old cast, the viral video of Rasode Mein Kaun Tha, added more popularity to it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saf7321 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

How come only Rupal meantioned - im sure original Modi family only in for a couple of weeks 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: saf7321

How come only Rupal meantioned - im sure original Modi family only in for a couple of weeks 

May be this is just a PR stunt to garner some eyeballs , to gain few more TRPs you never know . 

The writers  have written Kokila’s character as domineering over allllllll the other characters in the show . 

Sarcastic_me thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I guess  when she signed dis show yrphk was going on. Her first preference was dat show n she might huv thought dat show will go on.So probably signed for 20 episode. 

But now I guess , story is different. Probably might stay now

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarcastic_me

I guess  when she signed dis show yrphk was going on. Her first preference was dat show n she might huv thought dat show will go on.So probably signed for 20 episode. 

But now I guess , story is different. Probably might stay now

Yes without her Gopi bahu remains only 50% importance 🤔.that’s not acceptable 👎🏼

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

May be this is just a PR stunt to garner some eyeballs , to gain few more TRPs you never know . 

The writers  have written Kokila’s character as domineering over allllllll the other characters in the show . 

Remember i put down a video in the past where it was been said that makers had planned very few episodes of season 2 ? At that time we thought its a joke but now i think its true. Rupal was previously uninterested in doing Sns2 as she was quite attached to her character Meenakshi, Yrhpk. Now if she will be out after 20 episodes i think whole Modi family will pack up and they may leave taking Ahem with themselves (after he gains back his memory). After giving them a closure, the show will revolve around only GeAna. Now if this happens the show end on a finite note as it will flop.

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neonholic

Remember i put down a video in the past where it was been said that makers had planned very few episodes of season 2 ? At that time we thought its a joke but now i think its true. Rupal was previously uninterested in doing Sns2 as she was quite attached to her character Meenakshi, Yrhpk. Now if she will be out after 20 episodes i think whole Modi family will pack up and they may leave taking Ahem with themselves (after he gains back his memory). After giving them a closure, the show will revolve around only GeAna. Now if this happens the show end on a finite note as it will flop.

You know my dear, all those aam janta sitting out there are liking the journey of a servant girl to the mistress of the Desai empire😆. Kokila can quit ,her fans will stop seeing the serial  slightly lesser TRPs then 🤔