*|| PKK Written Update - 29th October 2020 ||*

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

The episode begins when Mayura's father is unwell and her mother says do not get so worried. Sanjay tells Megha's father let me tell you my plan. Piyush is on their side but Mayura's father says no he is on Omkar's side. Sanjay says no it is all drama. He will be helping us get Mayura out. She isn't alone. Sanjay says, Omkar will go for puja tomorrow and it is chance for us to get Mayura out. 

Omkar, Piyush and Omkar's mother come outside the cage, Piyush says to Omkar aren't you going to the puja? Omkar says no I am not. Piyush says you never miss any pujas. Omkar says how can I leave Mayura alone and I know maa made this day very special for me and Mayura. Omkar's mother gives a box to Omkar, he opens it in front of Mayura and it was handcuffs. Mayura says what why? I won't wear handcuffs. Omkar's mother says they are velvet and it won't hurt you. Omkar says this will tell me you won't run away. Mayura says I did what you asked me, I ate, dressed and stayed in the cage. I am your wife. How can you make me wear these handcuffs? 

Omkar and Mayura are dressed so pretty and he brings her to the decorated hall, there is a huge cake. Omkar's mother and Piyush are there as well waiting.  Omkar says it is our one month marriage anniversary, when they became MayuKar from Omkar and Mayura. Omkar says to Mayura you must have forgotten but I didn't. Omkar's mother comes around and says to Omkar and Mayura to smile. Mayura is thinking in her head saying no one should get a husband like Omkar.  Omkar tells Mayura lets cut the cake, and Omkar feeds a piece to her. Omkar's mother tells Mayura to feed the cake back to Omkar as well. Omkar gets a gift for Mayura, it is a necklace which is quite pretty then he says it isn't beautiful as you Mayura but if you wear it, it will be more beautiful overall. Omkar makes her wear the necklace, both have a romantic dance on kabhi na kehna alvida. Omkar is happy. 

Sanjay and Mayura's father see something on their phones and think how did this happen? Megha thinks if she knows their plans then she will inform Omkar. Mayura tells Omkar she feels thirsty and they towards the table, she picks up a candle. Mayura trips over on purpose and falls down along with Omkar. Omkar's mother goes over to help them but Piyush distracts her.  Omkar's father is looking around and thinks Piyush is doing great by distracting her. Mayura carefully take the print on the candle of the key around Omkar's neck and alerts Piyush about it. 

Precap: 

Omkar thinks he will make Mayura fall asleep and then start his meditation. He goes and gets shocked seeing empty cage. Mayura is hiding.

- Prii

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SweetButSpicy

The episode begins when Mayura's father is unwell and her mother says do not get so worried. Sanjay tells Megha's father let me tell you my plan. Piyush is on their side but Mayura's father says no he is on Omkar's side. Sanjay says no it is all drama. He will be helping us get Mayura out. She isn't alone. Sanjay says, Omkar will go for puja tomorrow and it is chance for us to get Mayura out. 

Omkar, Piyush and Omkar's mother come outside the cage, Piyush says to Omkar aren't you going to the puja? Omkar says no I am not. Piyush says you never miss any pujas. Omkar says how can I leave Mayura alone and I know maa made this day very special for me and Mayura. Omkar's mother gives a box to Omkar, he opens it in front of Mayura and it was handcuffs. Mayura says what why? I won't wear handcuffs. Omkar's mother says they are velvet and it won't hurt you. Omkar says this will tell me you won't run away. Mayura says I did what you asked me, I ate, dressed and stayed in the cage. I am your wife. How can you make me wear these handcuffs? 

Omkar and Mayura are dressed so pretty and he brings her to the decorated hall, there is a huge cake. Omkar's mother and Piyush are there as well waiting.  Omkar says it is our one month marriage anniversary, when they became MayuKar from Omkar and Mayura. Omkar says to Mayura you must have forgotten but I didn't. Omkar's mother comes around and says to Omkar and Mayura to smile. Mayura is thinking in her head saying no one should get a husband like Omkar.  Omkar tells Mayura lets cut the cake, and Omkar feeds a piece to her. Omkar's mother tells Mayura to feed the cake back to Omkar as well. Omkar gets a gift for Mayura, it is a necklace which is quite pretty then he says it isn't beautiful as you Mayura but if you wear it, it will be more beautiful overall. Omkar makes her wear the necklace, both have a romantic dance on kabhi na kehna alvida. Omkar is happy. 

Sanjay and Mayura's father see something on their phones and think how did this happen? Megha thinks if she knows their plans then she will inform Omkar. Mayura tells Omkar she feels thirsty and they towards the table, she picks up a candle. Mayura trips over on purpose and falls down along with Omkar. Omkar's mother goes over to help them but Piyush distracts her.  Omkar's father is looking around and thinks Piyush is doing great by distracting her. Mayura carefully take the print on the candle of the key around Omkar's neck and alerts Piyush about it. 

Precap: 

Omkar thinks he will make Mayura fall asleep and then start his meditation. He goes and gets shocked seeing empty cage. Mayura is hiding.

- Prii

thia man is really something... but his mother is pure evil... she is the one who encouraged him to be this way🤢

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: blackhole

thia man is really something... but his mother is pure evil... she is the one who encouraged him to be this way🤢

I am surprised she doesn't even stop him or try to get him some help!!  

Parakeet thumbnail

Originally posted by: SweetButSpicy

I am surprised she doesn't even stop him or try to get him some help!!  

she is encouraging him... handcuff ka kya matlab hai....? ðŸ˜¡

Hate her so much...  his father is only sane person in fam i guess😕

Sutapasima thumbnail

she is encouraging him... handcuff ka kya matlab hai....? ðŸ˜¡

Hate her so much...  his father is only sane person in fam i guess😕

Which husband handcuffs his wife for a romantic scene !! He is insane yaar 😡 .koi treatment karo is ka yaar 

Parakeet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Which husband handcuffs his wife for a romantic scene !! He is insane yaar 😡 .koi treatment karo is ka yaar 

exactly! Every day his acts are becoming more disgusting... but the epitome of disgust is his mom who being a woman supports him and encourages him

Sutapasima thumbnail

exactly! Every day his acts are becoming more disgusting... but the epitome of disgust is his mom who being a woman supports him and encourages him

Omkar touches new low 

He hits n injures Mayura’s face . See the new promo 

I hate atrocities against women 

Parakeet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Omkar touches new low 

He hits n injures Mayura’s face . See the new promo 

I hate atrocities against women 

what!