Our Trending Effect

vswarup thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi PB Family,

We have almost every alternate day trying to trend since PB off-air news came, to make PH and Channel realize the love we have for PB and why it was wrong to make it off-air almost overnight.

My Friend Jey has been keeping you posted about the Trends and I am happy to say yesterday we trended successfully for the 9th Time with Media accounts posting our trending new.

As a result of our efforts, we got further news regarding the same.

https://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/fans-missing-pavitra-bhagya-s-pair-aneri-kunal-demands-comeback-check-out-201029

IT is STILL not confirmed, thus our trend tomorrow is to make sure this news is confirmed ASAP and we get official news from PH or Channel.

I know it has been a tiring journey...Lot of tears, pain, disappointment was part of it but we have persevered it all and as a result, PH & Channel are aware about our Protest and have been following it closely.

Tomorrow's Trend is extra special for two reasons one it is our 10th Trend and second being one month since off-air came out.

As a humble request please do be there, take sometime out and come online for the show that made us laugh, cry, reminded our parent's love.....

https://www.instagram.com/stories/kunal_jaisinghs_krazy_pankkha/2430486456809377025/

Hope to see most of you guys there!! Lets get our show back on-air!!

Regards

PB Viewer On SM For PB

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail

Wow... this is really great news friends. ⭐️

Your relentless efforts are paying now, the show may resume by 2021 Jan, I am very happy about that. Thanks for sharing this news dear. 🤗

Edited by Viswasruti - 3 years ago
Kuayva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Wow... this is really great news friends. ⭐️

Your relentless efforts are paying now, the show may resume by 2021 Jan, I am very happy about that. Thanks for sharing this news dear. 🤗

This is just a rumour guys. Don't trust all these. Sometimes it might be a tact to divert our attention.

Until we get an official news from the makers,we should not believe this. Infact now we have to fight even more strongly. Plz plz keep fighting, don't give up. All this fake news might get us temporary happiness and that might weaken our fight. That's what they want. Keep trending, keep fighting.

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

its a good news though...

I am taking a break due to diwali preparations too much of work at home once all these chaos is over i will join the trend

jey3ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Thank you Vasu for sharing the details here🤗.

I really hope that news is true

In PB's case, all rumors comes true...then why not this😃😳

DocD thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This is fantastic news, Vasu, and the effort that all of you are putting in, is extraordinary, truly! *claps vigorously*

Am sure something positive will emerge out of all this - after all, a little hope never harmed anyone! :)

vswarup thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jey3ram

Thank you Vasu for sharing the details here🤗.

I really hope that news is true

In PB's case, all rumors comes true...then why not this😃😳

We have to make it true jey....we have to keep continuing our efforts...