Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Great job..

Do continue, as we are not getting any thing in the show these OS are really life saver.

Love_Rudra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: girlTalks

Great job..

Do continue, as we are not getting any thing in the show these OS are really life saver.

will try my best 😍

Ishika64 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Hey very nicely written👍🏼👍🏼.. Finally we're getting to see her POV somewhere. 

Hope you'll continue this further. 😳

Love_Rudra thumbnail

Part 2 

Preesha's POV

I could faintly hear the silent sobs of Sharda Maa. Appa has been pacing to and fro near the OT.
My thoughts took me back to the events of the day as I leaned to the hospital wall.
Rudra had been trying to tell me something since few days, even though I think I have a slight idea of what he wants to say, I'm not sure if I'm right.
That day also when I told him that we are going out for dinner, just the two of us, he was surprised and I could see that happiness radiating on his face.
A little smile broke on my worried face when I remembered his happiness. The kind of happiness I wanted to see on his face always.

/*Flashback*/
I was very happy that finally Rahul agreed to apologise and everything will be back to normal.
I told Amma everything about the dinner plan.
I was in the kitchen making a strong coffee for Rudra. While the milk was boiling, I was thinking of what should I wear for the dinner.
I wanted to make this dinner very special for Rudra. This dinner is supposed to make everything right. I didn't want anything to be spoiled. Just then I remembered how Rudra gifted me a saree during the party and that too a red one. A red saree. I still remember how I wore it for him that day even after winning the bet.
The way he reacted that day after seeing me in that saree still gives me goosebumps and makes me feel all fuzzy. I'm going to wear a saree again tonight and that too his favourite red saree. But, then I don't have a red saree.
I was pouring the coffee in a cup, while Amma entered the kitchen.

P: Amma, I thought of wearing a red saree for dinner tonight but I don't have one. What to do?
Amma: Areyy Kanha! I think Mahima had one. Wait let me check.
P: Really?? Please search for it. I will give this coffee to Rudra and come.

I entered my room only to find all the clothes scattered on the bed and Saaransh and Rudra were fighting over something.
P: Rudra! Your coffee
I handed him the cup.
R: Thank you Preesha.
P: What is all this mess?? I asked eyeing both of them.
R: It's nothing. We were just…
S: Haa mumma! Rudra and I were just...
Rudra closes Saaransh's mouth and stops him from spilling the secrets.
Vasu: Preesha
I heard Amma calling me from the other room.
I gave these two a weird look.
P: Whatever it is, finish your coffee and get ready Rudra. We have to go.

I told him and went into the other room. I really liked Akka's wine red saree. It was really beautiful. It had little flowers all over and the blouse had tiny straps. I quickly showered and wore that saree. I did my hair in a fish braid and put on some earrings. Checking myself one last time in the mirror, I went to my room to see if Rudra was ready.

P: Rudra!!! Are you..
I looked up from my phone.
He was all dressed up differently with his usual torn jeans but adding a classy black blazer to his black and white checkered shirt.
That sleek back hair and his dark beard.
Those brown eyes sparkled with happiness and excitement.
For a second, I was lost in him. He was on his knees and he had that heart-melting smile on his face.
All that boyish charm gone as I noticed all his funky chains were gone.
He was giving off a romantic husband vibe.
My husband.
I noticed, he checked me out with those intense eyes. The way he looks at me makes me feel like he is looking into my soul. I felt so nervous. I smiled looking down and tucked a piece of hair that fell on my face.

/* uploading from my phone. So please ignore the mistakes.*/

Edited by Love_Rudra - 3 years ago
Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Nice update

Loved Preesha's POV

Aww 

RuSha getting ready❤️

Rudra and Saaransh❤️😆

and Preesha admitting to herself that she feels something due_to his touch😳

Thanks for update👍🏼

Love_Rudra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

Nice update

Loved Preesha's POV

Aww 

RuSha getting ready❤️

Rudra and Saaransh❤️😆

and Preesha admitting to herself that she feels something due_to his touch😳

Thanks for update👍🏼

😍😍

foresight thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Love_Rudra

Part 2 

Preesha's POV

I could faintly hear the silent sobs of Sharda Maa. Appa has been pacing to and fro near the OT.
My thoughts took me back to the events of the day as I leaned to the hospital wall.
Rudra had been trying to tell me something since few days, even though I think I have a slight idea of what he wants to say, I'm not sure if I'm right.
That day also when I told him that we are going out for dinner, just the two of us, he was surprised and I could see that happiness radiating on his face.
A little smile broke on my worried face when I remembered his happiness. The kind of happiness I wanted to see on his face always.

/*Flashback*/
I was very happy that finally Rahul agreed to apologise and everything will be back to normal.
I told Amma everything about the dinner plan.
I was in the kitchen making a strong coffee for Rudra. While the milk was boiling, I was thinking of what should I wear for the dinner.
I wanted to make this dinner very special for Rudra. This dinner is supposed to make everything right. I didn't want anything to be spoiled. Just then I remembered how Rudra gifted me a saree during the party and that too a red one. A red saree. I still remember how I wore it for him that day even after winning the bet.
The way he reacted that day after seeing me in that saree still gives me goosebumps and makes me feel all fuzzy. I'm going to wear a saree again tonight and that too his favourite red saree. But, then I don't have a red saree.
I was pouring the coffee in a cup, while Amma entered the kitchen.

P: Amma, I thought of wearing a red saree for dinner tonight but I don't have one. What to do?
Amma: Areyy Kanha! I think Mahima had one. Wait let me check.
P: Really?? Please search for it. I will give this coffee to Rudra and come.

I entered my room only to find all the clothes scattered on the bed and Saaransh and Rudra were fighting over something.
P: Rudra! Your coffee
I handed him the cup.
R: Thank you Preesha.
P: What is all this mess?? I asked eyeing both of them.
R: It's nothing. We were just…
S: Haa mumma! Rudra and I were just...
Rudra closes Saaransh's mouth and stops him from spilling the secrets.
Vasu: Preesha
I heard Amma calling me from the other room.
I gave these two a weird look.
P: Whatever it is, finish your coffee and get ready Rudra. We have to go.

I told him and went into the other room. I really liked Akka's wine red saree. It was really beautiful. It had little flowers all over and the blouse had tiny straps. I quickly showered and wore that saree. I did my hair in a fish braid and put on some earrings. Checking myself one last time in the mirror, I went to my room to see if Rudra was ready.

P: Rudra!!! Are you..
I looked up from my phone.
He was all dressed up differently with his usual torn jeans but adding a classy black blazer to his black and white checkered shirt.
That sleek back hair and his dark beard.
Those brown eyes sparkled with happiness and excitement.
For a second, I was lost in him. He was on his knees and he had that heart-melting smile on his face.
All that boyish charm gone as I noticed all his funky chains were gone.
He was giving off a romantic husband vibe.
My husband.
I noticed, he checked me out with those intense eyes. The way he looks at me makes me feel like he is looking into my soul. I felt so nervous. I smiled looking down and tucked a piece of hair that fell on my face.

/* uploading from my phone. So please ignore the mistakes.*/

really good...and nice to see her version of things 👍🏼 

girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Well done Again.

Great Job my friend .. 

Loved it .

Thanks for writing.

Twilighter16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Loving it so much!!!!! Such a good scene from her side 😍😍😍😍gave me the jitters!!! Write the best part already, waiting!!!!!!

Nichuss thumbnail

awww its beautiful.......... nice goin..... waiting for next parts