28th Oct episode - feelings and more feelings

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

I apologise ...kal toh maine episode se jyada kapdon pe dhyan diya and accesories you know

Kya kurta pehena tha Guneet ne ...kaun se brand ya designer ka hai and her earrings so well matched and then Nia ...wow kya lag rahi thi...brown top ..black jeans and tucked in top .....jab last part mein Guneet aur Nia baat kar rahe the ...I never thought to hear what they are saying🤣...sirf clothes pe dhyan tha..and then I saw Mia's face ...she had two pimples or some thing like pimples on her face 

Well anyways ...Rishi lag bare his feelings to Nia and very classy way he did it and said that he can't change is feelings just because...Nia doesn't feel the same way.Nia was leaving the room and Rishi caught her hand and I suppose it was a nice moment and all I could think was if Nia was wearing a bracelet or watch on her hand ? ðŸ¤ª( I know I know ...sometimes I am crazy ) 

Amber dropped Guneet at her work and then picked up a fight with colleague ../ client

Swara came by to invite everyone to party and Guneet told Nia that Kabir and Swara were going to announce their Engagement

Arre agar Rishi like Nia and then announces that Nia is weNet's new Ceo is it Nepotism ? 

Let's say down the lane Nia and Rishi get married ? Then it will be nepotism ..? 

Koi mere ko bhi kurte dila de Guneet wale ...bade stylish Kurte pehenti hai Guneet and her accessories bhi sahi hote hajn

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Omg so glad to know that I wasn't the only one staring at their guneet and nia's outfits ðŸ¤£

Shweta and Anjali were both looking so pretty, I also kept on getting distracted