Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Congrats on the new EDT Anysia :)))

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I find the two dialogue  quite contradictory 

Aankhein saaf nhi karogi toh chand kaise dikhega 

Humara rishta itna kaccha nhi ki ek choti si rasam har jaye/jaaun....tum lgo ko kya lagta haii?

pyaar2012 thumbnail

Yesterday's episode  was full of symbolic  meaning.

Riddhima is still staying in a delusional world where Love is like As Vansh mentioned  earlier 

"Flowers, Candle light dinner, Chaand" tum.usi type ki ho na?" Vansh have always taken care and saved her. He is definately attracted  to her but Love is still a far cry for him. I am confused  whether its a deliberate  attempt of the cvs or the makers are unsure what to show.The topic of "Starting a fresh " has been given emphasis. Riddhima took the necessary  steps. But still there lies some murky episodes.

Highlights 

Riddhima is ready to confess her love to.Vansh. Unfortunately  Kabir is aware of it and  he is definately not gonna made that way Riddhima wants.

Vansh have understood that now Riddhima trusts and loves him. I dont know what this man is planning  but i am seeing to it that he will remained the guiding force of naive Riddhima to become stronger. Vansh was amused to see that how much engrossed Riddhima is in her dream world 

"Aankh saaf karlo tabhi toh Chand dikhega "  Omg! That was quite direct and straightforward symbolism. He clearly adviced to shed off the illusive cover and recognize the reality. Whom reality was he talking about His....Or Kabirs?Or both. Then again he said -"Show me mein saf kar deta hoon "Does it mean eventually  he will b the one who will make her realized  the reality?

Riddhima  said that she is ready to take the chance and she also has Hope. This is the most positive  thing that has kept everyone  in the world enlivened.Kabir asked her "Does he love you" for once she faltered.... But then again she was hopeful.The girl is ready to leap. She is ready on the basis of her hope. Hope is the most optimistic thing in life so Riddhima will make her move based on her high hope.But i guess She is ready but Is she prepared? Is she prepared to take the pain and the hardship that are coming along her way.I really hope Vansh directly or indirectly  helps her to overcome  this.

Vansh connivingly take the measurement of her bangle and then he said their relationship  is not that fragile that it would lose a petty ritual.

What does this indicate,

What i have understood it means.He may hide something  or he may do certain things that is not very straight  or ethical but at the end he will not lose Riddhima to anybody. Small hurdles or temporary defeat or separation will not make them dpart. Vansh confuses a lot. Tell me guyz what u feel.

i could predict  this what u think about this.

arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

Yesterday's episode  was full of symbolic  meaning.

Riddhima is still staying in a delusional world where Love is like As Vansh mentioned  earlier 

"Flowers, Candle light dinner, Chaand" tum.usi type ki ho na?" Vansh have always taken care and saved her. He is definately attracted  to her but Love is still a far cry for him. I am confused  whether its a deliberate  attempt of the cvs or the makers are unsure what to show.The topic of "Starting a fresh " has been given emphasis. Riddhima took the necessary  steps. But still there lies some murky episodes.

Highlights 

Riddhima is ready to confess her love to.Vansh. Unfortunately  Kabir is aware of it and  he is definately not gonna made that way Riddhima wants.

Vansh have understood that now Riddhima trusts and loves him. I dont know what this man is planning  but i am seeing to it that he will remained the guiding force of naive Riddhima to become stronger. Vansh was amused to see that how much engrossed Riddhima is in her dream world 

"Aankh saaf karlo tabhi toh Chand dikhega "  Omg! That was quite direct and straightforward symbolism. He clearly adviced to shed off the illusive cover and recognize the reality. Whom reality was he talking about His....Or Kabirs?Or both. Then again he said -"Show me mein saf kar deta hoon "Does it mean eventually  he will b the one who will make her realized  the reality?

Riddhima  said that she is ready to take the chance and she also has Hope. This is the most positive  thing that has kept everyone  in the world enlivened.Kabir asked her "Does he love you" for once she faltered.... But then again she was hopeful.The girl is ready to leap. She is ready on the basis of her hope. Hope is the most optimistic thing in life so Riddhima will make her move based on her high hope.But i guess She is ready but Is she prepared? Is she prepared to take the pain and the hardship that are coming along her way.I really hope Vansh directly or indirectly  helps her to overcome  this.

Vansh connivingly take the measurement of her bangle and then he said their relationship  is not that fragile that it would lose a petty ritual.

What does this indicate,

What i have understood it means.He may hide something  or he may do certain things that is not very straight  or ethical but at the end he will not lose Riddhima to anybody. Small hurdles or temporary defeat or separation will not make them dpart. Vansh confuses a lot. Tell me guyz what u feel.

i could predict  this what u think about this.

Nice analysis 

Even I believe that Vansh may be planning something big but he’ll not play with her feelings .I hope it’s for the bigger purpose of empowering her and using her against his enemies .

Also I feel Vansh would turnaround the apshaguns shown in the precap as he said he would not let this relationship lose easily .

Manisha_IF thumbnail

Congratulations🥳

Thank you Anysia di🤗

pyaar2012 thumbnail

When he met her he was amused with her.

He realized  that she has an agenda so he stop all her communications with the outside world 

He married her as he wanted to know why she returned even after having such a wonderful  opportunity to run away.

He instantly knew that she is sublimed or bound to someone  for her return.

Then he start using his tool of fear to dig out her truth.

Vansh  was almost close to the truth but Kabir turned the game by shooting Riddhima 

When Riddhima took the bullet she successfully  bring out his softer side.....That i presume is totally genuine.

Since he has returned he is changed. He is neither the fearful Vansh nor the caring one. We actually  used to relate or recog recognize him but now it seems he is really a puzzle.

I am so confused what we wants 

He is concerned of  Riddhima 

He gets angry whenever Riddhima  talks about Ragini.

His anger and concern was quite fricklesome as if he is trying to hide his real emotion behind it. He wants her to trust him but he himself is not baring out himself 

Now again the conniving smile the double meaning  dialogue are back. Sometimes  it seems he wants her to see the reality  sometimes  it seems he want to liberate her sometimes  it seems that he will never let her go....

What Vansh wants is not  permitting  us to sleep.I hope they better show something substantial 

What u think guys...bcoz i am not being able to put through something concrete.

arnie100 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I feel Vansh will not allow apsaghun happen he will correct it. Precap is to make us curious . This kc will be a successful one. They have god’s blessing. Moreover every Ridhima’s khand will bring  a new solution. There maybe some misunderstandings but it will be for good

Manisha_IF thumbnail

Kabir

Wo mere liye tabse ek bura character jab maine sabse pahela promo dekha tha

Tumhe meri khatir mere dushman ka hona hoga

Meri life me do hi chize maine rakhti hai

Ek hai mera DESH

Dushri hai meri RiDDHIMA

Usi ridhima ko usne apne stupid mission ke liye Ek share ke pinjre me bhej diya

Aur ab to dekho ye sab usne kiya sirf VR ke paise pane ke liye

Maine aaj tak aesa character na dekha jiske pas badla lene ki koi wajah hi nahi hai

Agar VR family ne uske saath kuch kiya hota jiske wajah se kabir ne kuch important kho diya to maan bhi sakte hai ki uske saath kuch galat hua isliye wo aesa kar raha

Par bas dushre ki mahenat se payi hui chize chhinani hai kyuki khudko koi kam dhandh karna nahi hai bas chair me bethna hai aur ridhu ko call karke puchna hai ki saboot mila ki nahi

Are bhai tum bhi kuch karo apne mission ke liye...oops kaisa mission 

Jis mission ka desh se kuch lena dena hai

Ye hai humare honest cop kabir...jisne apni hi GF ka use kiya mission ke liye...are GF kahe ki 

Usne ek anath ladki ko phasaya taki uska istemal kar sake...