27th Oct episode - toh deal pakki

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Deal ho gaya hai Pammi aur Amber ke bich

Kaafi jhadohjehad ke baad Shayad yeh damad saasu ma ki jodi ...patri pe aa hi jayegi...ek raaazi naama bana hai aur us raaziname ke dono ne haami bhari hai 

The handshake happened in part with help of Rishi who managed to by his own way of humour make Amber and Nia realise that it will be for the best if Nia moves to the first floor and Pammi ji takes Nia's room

Toh kahani ya ladhai isi baat pe hui thi ki Nia ka kamra Pammi ko chaiye tha...jiske opposition mein the Amber ji lekin ab jab Nia khud hi upar shift ho rahi hai toh mamla sulajh gaya 

Baaki Kabir questioned Nia about her and Rishi ...Nia has no clue about what Rishi feels and Kabir is very insecure 

Kahani mein twist shayad Nia will be pushed towards Rishi by Guneet ...dekhte hain

Waise kitchen wala romance between Guneet and Amber was fab although cut short due to Pammi's entry 

God bless everyone ...I am mostly skipping the episodes but will come and go and through the forum ...life goes on ...and let me say ...this is one of best forums I have been a part of ( its not much ...I haven't really been part of many forums maybe 2-3 really đź¤Ł) but still it was good run..simple people all of us really ...sab ek dusre ka point dekh lete hain...sweet hain...and we had a good run...sony pe 1 saal ka serial chal gaya ...I think it's a blessing ..

Will miss being here ..trying to write up the subtle points in episodes ...it's nice we didn't have any controversy, no bad apples...shayad poore saal mein ek hi baar thoda heated discussion hua on Nia and Guneet's fight after lockdown ...but still like in serial it didn't last long 

I do wish just like Guneet and Amber's story I hope Nia ki story ko bhi sahi direction mile ...fingers crossed 

Life is good ... I hope this production house comes up with a new show soon !!!

And let's say I hope we meet again at some point in this forum

Aaj good bye nahi hai ...kyunki kuch episodes baki hain lekin soon enough

Koi woh song ka MP3 version de sakta hai ...Mehroom the..sune sawaalon ke jabwab jab tak mile na ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ariyabestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Yesterday's episode was awesome..

I like ambar n gunnet scene

I think now when kabir will get to know that niya has become CEO of wenet then he will be frustated n announce he is getting engaged with swara

I don't think guneet will push niya to RB ,I guess she is trying to make niya realised that RB feels for her..n if kabir is moving ahead with swara ,she should also think about herself now.

Let's see what will happen..

stormfly13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Is there any reason for Kabir to feel insecure???? I don't understand what is wrong with him. It is like "Yes I am going be with Swara, I will have a live in relationship with her. But in the meantime I will also have eyelocks with Niya. And I will absolutely not tolerate Niya moving on from me and be with someone else". My mom took one look at him and said "Iske irade thik nahi lg rahe hai mujhe". He is getting disgusting. (Please don't fight with me over the word disgusting)

velvetscarf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Lovely episode & such a great thing to see proper progress & development In relationships. 

May I also say I like Amber a bit sarcastic & cranky but not aggressive & nasty - such a relief to see him calming down a bit. 

I liked Pammi mummy’s smile when she read the clauses in  raazi nama about praising  her Cooking& taking her out. Very nicely done

Totally agree with Niya when she said you both become kind of silly & sweet. They have!! And they have haven’t they....? ;) 

ariyabestfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: stormfly13

Is there any reason for Kabir to feel insecure???? I don't understand what is wrong with him. It is like "Yes I am going be with Swara, I will have a live in relationship with her. But in the meantime I will also have eyelocks with Niya. And I will absolutely not tolerate Niya moving on from me and be with someone else". My mom took one look at him and said "Iske irade thik nahi lg rahe hai mujhe". He is getting disgusting. (Please don't fight with me over the word disgusting)

I think he is getting irritating now..

Aur sach kahu toh muze niya se jyada swara ke liye bura lag raha he..woh ladki bar bar kabir ko bol rahi he ke agar tumhare dil me abhi bhi kuch he toh step out from this relationship, Lekin ye kuch samaz nahi raha .

Bechari swara usake liye khana paka rahi he,usake sath living me reh rahi he.ofcourse usake parents ko ye baat pata he n they want them to get engaged..woh ladki unhe bhi sambhal rahi he.

Lekin kabir ko kya rok raha he muze samaz nahi aata..

He loves niya..n he understanding ke niya bhi usse pyar kar rahi he..but usse lagta he ke usane swara ko promise kiya he relationship ka toh usse usake sath rehna chahiye..

Mera matlab he come on yaar isse toh teeno bhi khush nahi he..swara ko bhi andhere me rakh raha he

Upar se ye ladka RB ko bhi blame kar raha he..

I know ke kuch cheeze RB kar raha he kyo ki woh niya se pyar karta he..par kal ko usse niya wenet ki ceo banane wali he ye baat pata chalegi toh I m sure ke kabir yahi sochega ke rb ne usse CEO issliye banaya kyo ki woh niya se pyar karta he..

Ye toh niya ki abilities par shak karne jaise baat hogi.. aur jaise RB khud kehta he ke woh personal b professional things alag rakhta he,toh I am sure usane niya ko ceo banaya he woh usaki abilities dekh ke,nahi issliye ke woh niya se pyar karta he issliye..

I really don't getting how this love triangle is going to be end

ariyabestfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: velvetscarf

Lovely episode & such a great thing to see proper progress & development In relationships. 

May I also say I like Amber a bit sarcastic & cranky but not aggressive & nasty - such a relief to see him calming down a bit. 

I liked Pammi mummy’s smile when she read the clauses in  raazi nama about praising  her Cooking& taking her out. Very nicely done

Totally agree with Niya when she said you both become kind of silly & sweet. They have!! And they have haven’t they....? ;) 

Kehte he shadi ke baad ladkiya Sayani (samazdar )ho jati he..

I think yaha par ulata ho gaya he..yaha par hamara dulha sayana ho raha..

But I really like the way pammi n ambar relation shaping up..

N how slowly ambar n gunnet getting closer to each other..

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

On what basis did RB make Niya the CEO of Wenet??? Kabir & Swara are talented achievers as well as much more experienced/ senior in the business than Niya. However talented she is as an App Designer she cldnt hv gone ahead of them in a few months. Even if we consider appt on the basis on “potential” that he sees in her CEO is really laughably toooo much!! She has not even gone up to team lead/manager level. And Wenet is not a startup to hv a young inexperienced but high-potential founder-CEO. It has been shown as a large established company. She has proven technical skills but no proven managerial experience. Esp people mgmt - that too with that immature hasty emotional high strung temperament of hers!! 

Really, FL hai toh usko superwoman wonderwoman devi maa sab bana doge? Illogical!

I hate to say this as a woman, but it does look like a decision made by a lattoo lover not a professional businessman. 

Edited by Bana - 3 years ago
velvetscarf thumbnail

Yes true Niya as CEO is not credible, never saw anything like It. Its not just raw talent & being able to organise  a fab wedding thats gets you there. Something like creative head might have been plausible. 

Kabir needs to sort himself out - na ghar ka ghat ka rahe ga. Feel bad for Swara but also she’s portrayed as quite chipkoo. Despite his indifference He does give her enough signs of affection to keep her hanging on. Not fair. 

velvetscarf thumbnail

Originally posted by: ariyabestfan

Kehte he shadi ke baad ladkiya Sayani (samazdar )ho jati he..

I think yaha par ulata ho gaya he..yaha par hamara dulha sayana ho raha..

But I really like the way pammi n ambar relation shaping up..

N how slowly ambar n gunnet getting closer to each other..

seriously every interaction between Amber, Guneet, Niya, Pummy RB  & even the others is do beautifully shown. Really clever subtle writing direction & acting. 
well said: 
humara Dulha sach main Sayana  ho gaya