Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mariam_90 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Wow, thats so nice. Were they there for a shooting? Thats so nice, man I wish you had a camera in your hand when you saw them! ....So lucky...they're both realy cuteeeee
twinkle06 thumbnail
lucky u!!! I wish i lived in pakistan now   ๐Ÿ˜ญ
zeni786 thumbnail
Hi Yess U are SOoOO LucKy!!!!!!!!!!
pishu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i think she didnt see sara maybe she have seen someone that looks like her so thats she is saying that she have seen sara
AsimJapan thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hello Guys ....i am very lucky  hope k ap log yaqen ni karen gay that sara chaudary was my class mate ...jab ye matric kar rahi thi ..on that time she was just entered in showbiz she was just doing commercials...i also know her real name....and also she was living near to our house Gulshan ali colony near to airport...anyway she was a really nice soul ....i will b lucky if she can meet me again ....i am now out of country and i miss my country too much salaam to my all brothers
pknaz thumbnail
   wow thats nice u saw them 2gether.๐Ÿ˜›....means they r together........i saw sarah choudhary in 2003 in new york.....she is really beatiful and skiny........differnt from tv.....๐Ÿ˜Š
pknaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: AsimJapan

hello Guys ....i am very lucky  hope k ap log yaqen ni karen gay that sara chaudary was my class mate ...jab ye matric kar rahi thi ..on that time she was just entered in showbiz she was just doing commercials...i also know her real name....and also she was living near to our house Gulshan ali colony near to airport...anyway she was a really nice soul ....i will b lucky if she can meet me again ....i am now out of country and i miss my country too much salaam to my all brothers

oh  thats great ๐Ÿ˜›she was ur classfellow ......is she lives in lahore?...... nd how is she in real life.........hmmmm u said salam only to brothers....not sisters , but anyway walaikum aslam๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by pknaz - 15 years ago