Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: egghatcher

astrology is indeed a science ...... it is clearly premise based ......

and since i know something about it i had predicted that rahu ketu and mohini will clash this evening ................see what happened ....? sareg from NJ ......qwertoo from MA  and Anita from TX have triangulated that clash on here this evening 😆 so astrology works indeed .... jai ho astrologer..😆

lol .......How clash happen...its cos of astro...no way i dont think so....😊 ðŸ˜‰

insouciance thumbnail
I had an interesting debate about astrology with Dr.Abhi(where is he these days BTW??)...

I believe in it,..Sometimes pundits talking about kundli does seem rather mindless,but if reviewed by a learned astrologer,the prediction does come out correctly
IdeaQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Buffie

I had an interesting debate about astrology with Dr.Abhi(where is he these days BTW??)...

I believe in it,..Sometimes pundits talking about kundli does seem rather mindless,but if reviewed by a learned astrologer,the prediction does come out correctly

" Dr Abhi " and you had a good debate on this topic and I had an oppurtunity to have a holy glance on that topic.All can have glance at that discussion in spirituality topic

BTW we need to consult an eminent astrologist about the where abouts of our Dr Abhijit Uncle!!! he might be busy with his patients.

Cheers,

Mythili

ani11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
,Edited by ani11 - 14 years ago
nishi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
if the kundali's match ......... then wouldnt it be crazy if a 80 yr olds kundali matched with 8 yr old's ???? 😕

its fun as far as i know ......... horoscopes are fun to read and as far as i belive nothing is 100% sure ......... if tat was the case then how come those astrologers not predict how and when they die and prevent the same ???? ........

moreover nowadays its jes a money minting mechanism ........