Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ilahi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: GumGum

If Aradhya grows up to be manly, both Mandira's son and Ara can audition for the same roles. 

Omg I can see the similarities😆

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Congrats to the family❤️

sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

👍🏼

Congratulations to Mandira and her husband. Such a good deed. The girl is now safe, happy and has a family. 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Congrats to the family❤️

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pathaka

How sweet. I wish more people considered adoption especially the ones who are having difficulties conceiving  .

I also wish the process of adoption was simpler so that more people would come forward .i know families who gave up after the infinite rounds of paperwork which is unfortunate. 

Good points. 

pali001 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harley_Quinn

Lucky girl. One day you don't have a family or an identity and the next day you become a member of a super rich family.

Are they rich ? What does Mandira's husband do ? Mandira is prolly not earning as much as she used to right ?

pali001 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pathaka

How sweet. I wish more people considered adoption especially the ones who are having difficulties conceiving  .

I also wish the process of adoption was simpler so that more people would come forward .i know families who gave up after the infinite rounds of paperwork which is unfortunate. 

Okay, Apparantly ...every decade there is a survey(atleast in USA ...i hear) on mid-late teens. In the past decades the standard answers were ...wanting to buy a house and have a family .

Current survey ... new age teens are not interested in owning big homes or even having a family. They want to travel the world and make Vlogs. So the survey results predict a lot of big empty houses.

What i am saying is not wanting to have kids is catching up everywhere... a lot of parents are okay with it and actually think it may be a better for them ... This open mindedness is required for adoption process as a whole to be prevalent.

Maybe and hopefully , we will get there.

Edited by pali001 - 3 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Such a noble thought! ⭐️ Congratulations to the family! 🤗

Bakugo thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Congratulations 🥳 hope they have a great life together 

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Wonderful! It’s heartwarming to see kids adopted and finding a warm home and family. ❤️❤️