Too much focus on Manav

T4Thahaanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Except for some kick-maaroing Sarabjit is allowed to do (see the wholly unnecessary intermezzo with 'a criminal' suddenly riding into the Serbian hotel premises or the fight with Manav at night) he really has hardly anything substantial in his role.

>> all action and drama go to Manav (however fine an actor plays that role).

When do/es the storywriter(s) understand that it is more attractive to look at positive developments in a story in these grim times? Basically between Meher and Sarab, of course🤗

Best is to write Manav out of the series - and sure, let him take Karan with him ! That way, that storyline truly finishes and Meher + Sarab can look at 'Season 2' within their own little circle. 

After all, a little girl is on the way - going by the promise they gave Param... 

Edited by T4Thahaanfan - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I really think the cvs have built upon Meher’s character badly. She comes across selfish and hard. I think the cvs should focus on Sarab and Manav falling in love. Lol. Teach her a lesson that the world doesn’t revolve around her. Ugggh I’m so pissed off with her. Both Sarab and Manav are too good for her. She doesn’t deserve either of them. 

ninag thumbnail

I preferred Manav and Meher Jodi at first but now just don’t like her at all. 

T4Thahaanfan thumbnail

This is not my issue here at all. Apart from the fact that I think Meher's role is really nice and so well played by Nimrit Kaur too.

I am basically saying that the logic of the story (if one can speak of one) is that Meher has started a new life entirely revolving around Sarab. Dragging  Manav back into this story is wholly stupid and unnecessarily complicating things. 

I have said so from day 1, ever since the rumours started floating around about his return ðŸ¤¢

But then, this is an Indian TV serial - where anything goes, the dead return, and happiness is shattered the moment it is savoured ðŸ¤¬

ninag thumbnail

Why shouldn’t Manav get justice? Just Sarab and Meher is boring in my opinion. I don’t care who Meher ends up with, she’s a very selfish person in my opinion. I’m glad Manav is back to teach everyone (including Meher) a lesson. 

INSTIGATOR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

can they wrap manav track soon? put kulwant in jail🥱

Edited by INSTIGATOR - 3 years ago
A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ninag

Why shouldn’t Manav get justice? Just Sarab and Meher is boring in my opinion. I don’t care who Meher ends up with, she’s a very selfish person in my opinion. I’m glad Manav is back to teach everyone (including Meher) a lesson. 

Exactly !

I don't think manav is completely wrong. 

What was his fault?  He loved someone immensely  - if I was manav - would NOT let go my first love that easily (until I know exact story/reason behind).

Here, within a year - your love is fully in love with someone else. 

If Meher willing to stay with her husband due to her indebted situation and guilt - OK acceptable.... 

Cjosh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Meher was preggie and how much she have tried to not get married but cause of mother she have to...she did not know he will come back...
ninag thumbnail

But he did come back. If I truly loved someone like she claimed she did I would never get them Out of my soul. She is a cold witch. Then she denied to tell him  him his son so she could play happy families with Sarabjeet. She has some responsibility to Manav who has suffered so much on her behalf. 

T4Thahaanfan thumbnail

It's still not my point! >>>

Whether Manav should or should not get justice or hear about his child - all not relevant and unnecessarily complicating the storylines.

First, we still have to clear the FIRST Serbia happenings (Robbie sending out people to kill Meher)

Then, we have to see the proper 'ending' of Harleen's hatred of Meher - when she also tried to get the baby removed or even kill Meher. Her current 'nice' approach is full of 🤬???!!!

Finally, we have to get rid of Kulwant once and for all. For, surely, she IS the big villain in the play.

Through all this, the problem remains (indeed) of Karan being Meher's and Manav's child. That is already such a twisted situation - without having Manav back.

And superfinally, there is nothing strange or kharab in a person falling in love with someone else, thinking her previous love is dead and gone. Life goes on. 

But now, Manav is actually pestering Meher to go with him - not cause he loves her!! But only for selfish reasons - he keeps on saying You are MINE and MINE alone. If he truly loved her, he should let her go freely with the one she is happy with now. 

Not to forget Adithi in all this mess. After all, Manav officially and truly married her. And for his so-called love of Meher he would just destroy the other woman's love and happiness ??!! ðŸ˜¡

Nay, MANAV SHOULD REALLY GO OUT OF THE STORY ASAP ðŸ¤¢