Bond Beyond Forever - A Rudhita TS (last part updated on pg11)

Apsana14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hii guys 🤗

I am here with a TS for you on our beloved Rudhita with a different plot😳

Earlier I had planned to make it an OS but it got long and I made it a TS. 

PS - the story is a bit filmy so please don't apply logic😆.. 

But I hope that you all will like it🤗

A Bond Beyond Forever 

Part - 1

Years has passed in Roy Choudhury Mansion. Years of Bondita going to London and also years to Somnath's marriage. Not drastic change though still there are varieties of changes happened in the mansion.

Everyone is busy with their own life still they miss Bondita. It has been 8 long years since Bondita has not returned and it's just because of the zid of her patibabu. When Anirudh was keen in sending Bondita to London nobody denied knowing how he is. He again denied when she had insisted to come home for Som's marriage. 1 year back she returned from London still Anirudh stopped her homecoming asking her to practice first in Calcutta. 

Bondita never complained hoping her patibabu wants to see her successful before returning. But nobody knew what was Anirudh's real intention behind it.
All family members were fed up with the decision of Anirudh specially Kaka but no one dared to say anything very well aware of his anger. But this time they knew its high time for Bondita's return. 

After all it was celebration in the house, as the youngest member of the family has arrived. Yes Som and Yuvani are blessed with a baby boy and for the naming ceremony everyone insisted Anirudh to bring Bondita and this time he couldn't say no to everyone's request. But it was only with a condition that it would be a 2days stay for Bondita. Nobody complained as they all were too much excited to meet Bondita.

But no one had ever imagined this meet won't be a happy memory but a nightmare for all of them.

As Bondita Roy Choudhury received the call of going to Tulsipur, she danced with joy. After 8 years she would visit home meet everyone and specially the baby, the reason of her homecoming and of course Yuvani, they both hadn't met but they had become very close over the years only through telephone conversations. Yes she was elder to Bondita but has always respected her as her jethani. She would always say, "agar patibabu apko boudhi bula sakte hain toh mein bhi toh apko didi bula sakti hun naa, umar mein chhoti hue toh kya hua aap badi bahu hain is ghar ki aur humesha rahegi" and then Bondita will again fail to make her understand to not call her didi.

It was evening time and Bondita Roy Choudhury was sitting in her room. But her patibabu was nowhere to be seen. She had reached home and had received a grand welcome too but she was not happy, after all the 1st person whom she wanted to meet was not present. She received the worst news of the day on reaching that Anirudh had gone for some meeting and would only return the next day. Nobody was much bothered with it as everyone was aware how busy he is.

But it affected Bondita, and why won't it be?? She has returned after so long but her patibabu was not there to welcome her. Yet she didn't show her sadness to the family members and joined in their happiness and preparations for the ceremony.

Bondita was so much pampered by each and everyone, kakasaaurji, sasurji, Som dada, Yuvani, Batuk and her favourite Bihari kaka and Koili didi. And the baby, Bondita wanted to held him all the time. He was so soft and cute that she was unable to take her eyes from the cute bundle of joy.

It was night already and Bondita was in her room, gazing at the moon and thinking about the day. The day went too well, she felt she had found her lost happiness. But one thing was still bothering her, her patibabu. Her heart told something is not right. But stopping her thoughts she went to bed as the next was going to be more eventful and yes she needed rest too.

The preparation and decoration in the mansion were on full swing. Guests had started arriving, all the Roy Choudhury men and the daughter-in-laws were ready and were busy in the respective duties for the day. And despite of all the chaos, Bondita's heart was eagerly waiting for her patibabu.
It was afternoon and few time left for the puja when Anirudh arrived. All were busy so kaka asked him to head to his room and come quickly getting ready. Bondita was in the kitchen and heard his arrival but she was unable to leave the kitchen and go like that, so she had no choice but to wait.

The puja started, Som and Yuvani were sitting beside the pandit with the baby in Yuvani's lap and Anirudh and Bondita sitting on their either sides. The couple had just shared pleasantries but didn't get the chance to talk properly. Still don't know why Bondita felt as if her patibabu was avoiding her.

The pandit was chanting mantras and when he asked to call the person who is going to name the baby, Yuvani took Bondita's name. Everyone was happy with the declaration and Bondita was shocked and was about to deny when Yuvani said, "aap bachhe ki badimaa hai na didi, is rishte ke khatir kar lijiye naa namkaran, mein toh yehi chahti hun mera beta bilkul aap ki tarah bane."

Som too insisted and so did everyone. But she was waiting for Anirudh's reply and when he nodded his head Bondita took the baby in her lap. The emotion was different, she remembered Yuvani's word "badimaa" and she felt overwhelmed. She felt the touch of motherhood and smiled with some unknown thoughts caging her mind and she looked at anirudh shyly. But Anirudh couldn't decipher what this sudden look of her meant. How could he even think that wave of such emotions were going on in Bondita's heart.

Bondita whispered the name of baby in his ears and kissing his forehead declared the name, Ayush Roy Choudhry. Everyone clapped hearing the name. And the name was loved by all the family members too. 

Kaka's eyes were filled with happy tears as he closed his hands to thank durgaa maa and said, "ese hi parivaar par apni krupa rakho maa.. Aur humare Anirudh aur bahu k jiban mein bhi ye khusi bhar do.. Aur kuch nehi chahiye mujhe."

The clock struck nine in the night, breaking the silence in the mansion. The ceremony was over, the guests had left and after an early dinner, the family members too had retired to their respective rooms. The silence of the night prevailed but something was not right in the room of the newly met couple. Tension was clearly visible in both's face. 

Then breaking the silence asked Bondita, "chup kyu hai aap patibabu, jawab dijiye naa mere prashn ka.. Kehe dijiye k hum sahi bol rahi hain.. Ese muh pherna ka kya matlab."
Anirudh had known seeing Bondita's gestures the whole day that this question was on the way and yes he was prepared for it too. He knew the time has come to face her.

Anirudh Roy Choudhury was always impulsive when it came to taking decisions. He never thinks the right and wrong and has a habit of jumping into the conclusions, committing mistakes and regretting later. And this night too witnessed another impulsive behaviour of his, that was going to change everything and destroy everyone's happiness.

Anirudh has always kept Bondita away from him and everyone not because he wanted her to be distracted but because he didn't wanted her to get attached to his family members. He never wanted to tie her in any shackles. 

According to him, this relation of both is majboori and not marji of Bondita. He wanted to let her go because he knew he is not the right man for her. After all she is just 21 and he is 30. How can he tie her in such a unwanted relationship?? 

And he felt the time has finally arrived to let Bondita fly, to build her own nest. She is independent now and can lead her life happily choosing the man of her dreams. His promise is finally fulfilled, now she will live for herself, khud kliye jiyegi woh.

Anirudh very well knew Bondita would never agree on leaving the house and him, as she is always grateful to him and therefore barrister Anirudh Roy Choudhry chose a different way to set her free.

He clenched his fists controlling the tears from flowing and looked at her. As soon as their eyes met, Bondita saw a different emotion in his eyes which she wasn't able to decipher. Then Anirudh said, "haan sahi kaha tumne nehi khush hun mein tumse milke and yes I am avoiding you. Aur haan mein chahata hun tum chalijao mere jindegi se dur humesha kliye."
Bondita was shocked with such revelation but she gathered courage and asked, "aap kya bakwas kar rahe hain aur mein kyu jaun is ghar ko chhod kar mein bahu hun is ghar ki."
But Anirudh was prepared to deny every question of hers and again said hurting her, "koi bahu nehi ho tum is ghar ki tum sirf yahan meri zimmedari banke ayi thi aur jab meri zimmedari puri ho chuki hai toh tum kyu rahogi yahan?? Chali jao yahan se aur apne jaise ek ladke dhund kar shaadi karlo aur khus raho apni jindegi mein." 

Bondita knew something was surely wrong with Anirudh but she was adamant too just like her patibabu and she continued the conversation," aap ye kya anab shanab bol rahe hain, mein kyu shaadi karu, meri shaadi ho chuki hai.. Aur agar mein dusri shaadi karun toh gharwalon ka kya hoga, kabhi socha hai apne.. Itne saal se aap k naam ka sindoor laga rahi hun.. Ese kaise bhul gaye humari shaadi ko app."
"kuch nehi bhula hun mein behosh thi tum apni ma ki godh mein aur sirf tumhe bachane kliye ye  sindoor tumhare maang mein bhara tha maine.. Tum ise shaadi kaise kehe sakti ho.. Sab toh pata hai tum phir v... Aur ghar walon ki chinta karne ki zarurat nehi hai tumhe, mein v karunga na vivah apne man pasand jivansaathi se aur launga na nayi badi-bahu is ghar kliye." though Anirudh's first statement hurt her but the later words made her laugh," aap dusri vivah karenge.. Aapse vivah koun karega?? Ab toh mujhe yakeen ho gaya k aap pure pagal ho chuke hain"

Anirudh knew now he have to say something he must not have said but he knew too how adamant Bondita is and to make her convince he had to say this. He had to take the name of the person, whom he hated the most and then only she would believe him. "pagal nehi hua hun mein hosh mein hi bol raha hun, tum kaise bhul gayi mere pyar k bare mein haan??  Chahe jitne bhi nafrat aur gussa kyu na ho pyar kabhi kam ho sakta hai bhala.. Akhir hum dono ne toh kabse is pal ka intezar kiya tha.. Aur ab karenge na hum vivah"  this sentence of him literally gave mini heart attack to Bondita and only to confirm it is not her she again asked, "aap kiski baat kar rahe hain patibabu.. Kisse vivah karne wale hai aap??"
"Soudamini, aur kiski baat kar sakta hun bhala??"
This was enough for Bondita she couldn't take it anymore and turning her face away from him, let her tears flow. The fears and insecurities of the past was proving to be true. She didn't had the courage left to look at him anymore and Anirudh closed his eyes very well aware of her pain.
Then Bondita said, "thik hai mein chali jaungi apke jindegi se dur humesha kliye, aap k khusi kliye toh itna kar sakti hun mein"
Anirudh thought, "meri khushi ke liye nehi tumhare khushi kliye kar raha hun ye sab taki aage chal kar tumhe is rishte kliye kabhi pachtana na pade" and left the room. 

Bondita sat on the floor lifeless, crying uncontrollably. She felt an unbearable pain in her heart, a pain that she was unable to express in words, her whole body was trembling, she held her head in her hands unable to understand what just happened, after all she just experienced her first heartbreak. Her every dreams shattered into pieces, she felt broken and helpless.

It was next morning, Bondita was in her room in Calcutta packing her things to leave the place. She was looking all drained out with red and tear strained eyes. And was recalling the happenings of previous night. 

Flashback (mature content, 18+..)

It would be probably 12 in the night, Bondita had slept in the ground itself when the opening sound of the door broke her sleep and there was her patibabu and seeing his walking style she understood he was drunk. She felt helpless seeing his state and went to help him. She held his hand to guide him inside the room. And don't know it was the effect of alcohol, her touch or something else but Anirudh did the unexpected.

He looked at his hand that she was holding and started caressing her face with his other hand. Bondita wanted to stop him but something was in the touch that she didn't wanted him to withdraw his hand. His touch soothed her soul. It was the same touch that she longed from years. Anirudh then realising his hand from her grip cupped her face with his both hands and looked in her eyes. Bondita could clearly see pain in them. But then Bondita realised their position. They were standing so close to each other and one step from him and their lips would meet. It gave her shivers and she moved away freeing herself.

Her heart was beating rapidly, she was scared now because she knew whatever Anirudh was doing was only because he is drunk and she got tensed on how to resist him the whole night.

Anirudh came and back hugged her breaking her thoughts and whispered in her ears, "mat jao door mujhse..humesha ese hi sath raho mere" and siding her hair gave wet kisses in her nape.

It was getting out of control for Bondita now, there was a war between her heart and mind. She knew everything that was happening was wrong but how could she stop him knowing it is the last night of them together. It would be the first and last time of her being so close to him. This night will be the memory with which she is going to live her whole life. So how could she let him go when he himself is embarrassing her. 

She may regret it now but after years alone in the weary hours of night when his thoughts would cage her mind then the memory of this night would make her smile. Atlest she will be happy that she for once got the chance to be in his arms and feel his love.

And thus she gave in, gave in to the desires of his still confuse if the desires and longing in his eyes were for her or someone else.

He made her turn breaking her thoughts and looked in her eyes, they don't know who closed the gaps but their lips met. 

Bondita clutched his shirt too overwhelmed in emotions. They broke the kiss panting for breath, Bondita was looking messy with smudged lipsticks and disheveled hairs. Anirudh couldn't control himself and again captured her lips and then move downwards kissing her neck, Bondita clutched her saree giving access to him tilting her head. She felt weak in her knees and held Anirudh's shoulder for support and seeing her state he picked her up in his arms and laying her in bed claimed her lips again.

He filled her body with wet kisses removing every piece of barriers between them. He touched her curves creating havoc in their bodies and Bondita pulled his head more to herself unable to control the sensations. There were different sensations in her body that she was even unaware of. 

The pleasure overtook the pain as the night witnessed the two souls becoming one. The room was filled with their moans and groans as they both were lost in the world of pleasure.

Their breaths were heavy and hands intertwined as they collapsed beside each other exhausted.

Anirudh still in the inebriated state cupped her cheeks and looking lovingly towards her said, "I love you, humesha ese hi mere paas rehena.. Nehi ji sakta mein tumhare bina." and then kissing her hand slept hugging her.

But Bondita couldn't sleep, she knew the words were meant for whom. She felt as if she took advantage of this state of Anirudh. If he would get to know about the night he would stay in guilt and regret forever. 

She knew he won't remember anything in the morning and taking it as an opportunity she slipped from his clutch. She then tidied the room, packed her belongings, wrote a letter for him and decided to leave before dawn.

He was sleeping peacefully, looking like a cute kid with a smile in his lips. She gazed at him a little longer, she wanted to capture this image of his in her heart forever. She then covered him with a blanket, ruffled the messy hair of his smiling a little, gave a long kiss in his forehead and wiping her tears left the room glancing at it one final time.

Bondita smiled faintly and wiped the fresh tears from her eyes because she has to be strong and independent that Anirudh has always wanted her to be. 

She can't fall weak at such time. All the love she had wished for, she got in the 2days stay in home. She would miss everyone but would live with the happy memories. Yes she was little upset too for coming like this without informing anyone but she didn't had any choice too.

She proved she indeed is strong and with a heavy heart she left Calcutta to start a fresh chapter of her life.

The same morning there was no less chaos in the Roy Choudhury Mansion. As Anirudh found the letter he knew everything is over. But it was according to what he had planned and thus he controlled the tears from flowing punching his hand in the wall. 

As soon as Anirudh unfolded the happenings of last night, everyone in the family broke down. The all were angry with Anirudh and refused to talk to him and blamed him for his stupidity but Anirudh was adamant in not bringing Bondita home. Kaka even sent Som and Batuk to Calcutta but they too returned with bad news. 

A shadow of grief thus covered the always cheerful Roy Choudhury Mansion refusing to never leave. 

I will update the next parts soon.. So for now enjoy this part😳

I told you it's a bit filmy😆 still I hope it's not that bad.. 

And yes I am too bad in writing romance..so I think I have spoiled the part though🤪

Do give your reviews eagerly waiting😊

And keep guessing and share too what's going to happen next😆

Criticisms and suggestions are always welcome 😳

Part - 2   https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/154677580

Part - 3  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/154792863

Edited by Apsana14 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wayback2 thumbnail

Its just beautiful Apsana, i always wanted to read something just like this on Rudhita.. 

I can say this is one amongst my fav ts, surely and i can't wait to read the next part, it was a complete package for me filled with emotions, longing, and romance.. 

I can't even explain it completely how much i am intrigued by your story... Pls don't make me wate and try to update it tom only (sorry if i am asking much, but its so damn interesting, specially the cliffhanger) 

Scarlett_15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Oh God! It's beautiful Apsana❤️

You penned down all the emotions so beautifully..My heart is really aching for both the Buddhus...

I'm eagerly waiting for the next part dear..Plz update soon (You will get a hug from me if you update it today itself😆)

I know I'm sounding very lalchi..But kya kare aadat se majboor..

Henuramesh thumbnail

It's very nice ☺️. Waiting to read the next part. Plse update it soon.

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Superb! 

You have actually put in a shade of the real ARC! The one who wants to do everything his own way... And here he ia going to regret it 😆

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

It was emotional 😒

Poor them ani is really stupid i wish ani have to work hard to bring bondu

Plz continue asap cant wait for the next chap

Soma84 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi there 😊. I really enjoyed this story. Rudhita's moments... Oh my god, i am enthralled with the way you have penned those down. ❤️👏I am really, eagerly waiting for next update. Please don't make us wait long 😳

Saavni thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Really nice update... curious for the next part

bubblesort thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This update was Beautiful and painful both 😭

Bondu was so sad.

Ani kya karun mein iska 🤦🏻‍♀️

You ended at cliffhanger😔😆

Please update soon😳