Aryan carrying Riddhima out, where are the people in VR mansion?

RishiGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Aryan comes into the room and makes Riddhima unconscious using chloroform and he itself carries her outside, until he’s doing all these where are the people in VR mansion?? What are they even doing that they cannot see one person is carrying another and going?

It’s time that Vansh buys a new Cctv system for the whole house (in and out of the mansion) and a lot of people to work inside the house as he had only Mrs. D’Souza who no longer is there. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

LOL, my thing was that riddhima couldnt see aryan hiding behind the chair lol... when aryan tried to attack riddhima lol

RishiGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

LOL, my thing was that riddhima couldnt see aryan hiding behind the chair lol... when aryan tried to attack riddhima lol

They don’t see anything happening inside their room as anyone can walk in and out 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: RishiGirl

They don’t see anything happening inside their room as anyone can walk in and out 

LOL 😂 so if a thief were to be present & no cctv is provided, lol okies what a loophole

RishiGirl thumbnail

LOL 😂 so if a thief were to be present & no cctv is provided, lol okies what a loophole

That’s why I said that Vansh needs to get a new Cctv system, he has cctv system already but that’s always not working when needed 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: RishiGirl

That’s why I said that Vansh needs to get a new Cctv system, he has cctv system already but that’s always not working when needed 

lol itv mei hamesa ka trend h k never search for loopholes 😆

RishiGirl thumbnail

lol itv mei hamesa ka trend h k never search for loopholes 😆

Lol