Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

LOL, whole of Ekta's "friend circle" seems super shady to me. But what to say of anyone's personal choice. 

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: beguiling

LOL, whole of Ekta's "friend circle" seems super shady to me. But what to say of anyone's personal choice. 

LoL I got scared seeing her pic. Overall otherwise looks quite presentable. What made Shah post such photos, only he knows.  It is 666 post, a number not so auspicious..timing is wrong.  Show also was dumped by the most bankable producer..

Professionally I feel Shah has made good choices but the makers have goofed up.. Personally his heart rules the head. 

Ekta's friend circle is the torch bearer of favouritism ..

We'll still she took her kzk till 450 plus episodes. 

EtTuBrutus thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Congratulations to him :) It's his personal life & I think ppl should really stop dissecting or having meltdowns over it. He can date, marry whoever he wants. It's none of our business. 

Mii5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Salutethearmy

LoL I got scared seeing her pic. Overall otherwise looks quite presentable. What made Shah post such photos, only he knows.  It is 666 post, a number not so auspicious..timing is wrong.  Show also was dumped by the most bankable producer..

Professionally I feel Shah has made good choices but the makers have goofed up.. Personally his heart rules the head. 

I somewhere feel that he may not come onscreen after he gets married... He might go for behind the screen ( might wear a hat of ) say director ya producer ....

Mii5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EtTuBrutus

Congratulations to him :) It's his personal life & I think ppl should really stop dissecting or having meltdowns over it. He can date, marry whoever he wants. It's none of our business. 

No hard feelings to Shaheer Sheikh.. it's his personal life and being his fan we can wish him happiness nd success.... Happy for him

Move_ON thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Salutethearmy

I thought, his ristha show will run minimum 2 to 3 years considering star cast, ph past records and parental show success but alas went soon..

Very intersting , the way he introduced, it will have definitely some effect on his indo work.. I dont prefer to watch EK web, bollywood is altogether different world,even EK is small player there..she wasnt great help for own brother..either Shaheer has give  back to back hits like ayushmaan or entry like Hrithik to survive..which is highly challenging but possible..

Himself is rich guy, can turn producer..One thing for sure, celebrities lead ultra luxurious life, any kind of big money is less for them so they work..

Left out is ITV, will follow his work back if he  does attention grabbing entry like Dev Dixit.

Until that time,wish him all happiness....

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

https://twitter.com/FalakAnjum/status/1320330911007739904

Couldn't find anything better on the internet to sum up my feelings 🤣🤣🤣

Congratulations shah ....it isn't a surprise for me ...his fans did have an idea about this since a long time now 😃

I wish them well ...stay happy stay blessed 💐💐

Good luck shah 😳 ..may all your dreams come true ...God bless you with all the love peace and happiness 😳⭐️

Edited by Onyourface - 3 years ago
suryavni thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Onyourface

https://twitter.com/FalakAnjum/status/1320330911007739904

Couldn't find anything better on the internet to sum up my feelings 🤣🤣🤣

Congratulations shah ....it isn't a surprise for me ...his fans did have an idea about this since a long time now 😃

I wish them well ...stay happy stay blessed 💐💐

Good luck shah 😳 ..may all your dreams come true ...God bless you with all the love peace and happiness 😳⭐️

Uru...

You nailed it...!!🤣

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

He got this far and made it without EK shows. EK has been wanting to cast him for a while now so I guess she finally made it happen. I really wish he'd stay far from them, ITV, web or otherwise. The storyline in those shows are too often regressive and I think after YRHPK Shaheer will find loads of interesting roles.

Anyway, I wish him the best in his next project. I hope he gets his due and is able to work with full dignity and class as he always does. PHs should respect his talent and the kind of person he is. I hope they use his experience and talent well. KRPKAB was my favorite of his shows. ITV doesn't have much of these gems of late. Hopefully he will find something good. 

Edited by inlieu - 3 years ago
Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: suryavni

Uru...

You nailed it...!!🤣

Mutual feelings surya 🤗🤣 🤣😛

Aaja behen gale Lage ...khushi ka mauka hai 😃