Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: anjali0111

Yes chindi pane jaha jarurat nahi ho waha bhi🤣

🤣😆

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Actually she looks quite young to be the mother of two grown up children....or may we are habituated to see rajshri now...dont know....but yes something is definitely off about this montage...they should created a new one

Priya258 thumbnail

Actually she looks quite young to be the mother of two grown up children....or may we are habituated to see rajshri now...dont know....but yes something is definitely off about this montage...they should created a new one

Because it's edited

Manav's pic same as before.They just edited Rajashree's part with Rati's pic.It was not taken naturally so thoda off lag raha hai.

They could have use the new pic of them which was published in an article but don't know kyun nai kiya😳

Priya258 thumbnail

Actually she looks quite young to be the mother of two grown up children

I agree with that.

She does look too young to be mother of two grown ups and one of them also got married.Even I feel Rajashree was also young enough to seem like mother of two grown ups.

Agar teenager hota toh chalta.

It's hard for me to accept her in this elderly role but in other way I am here to enjoy her acting and as an actor also it's a challenge so looking forward to it😊

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Priya258

I agree with that.

She does look too young to be mother of two grown ups and one of them also got married.Even I feel Rajashree was also young enough to seem like mother of two grown ups.

Agar teenager hota toh chalta.

It's hard for me to accept her in this elderly role but in other way I am here to enjoy her acting and as an actor also it's a challenge so looking forward to it😊

Yes even rajshree was not that old to play mother of two grown ups but she had kind of tehrav in acting and mature face. She fitted well in role

Rati doesnt look that mature enough and moreover instead of giving her new look they are trying to fit her in old look designed for another actress...so its quite odd.

Anyways hope she fits well in the storyline and they eventually gives her new look