Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Rajshree left an impact as preeti

Rati is good actress but i guess it will take few days to accept her as new preeti but i think she will soon make her place in our hearts

Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anjali0111

Rajshree left an impact as preeti

Rati is good actress but i guess it will take few days to accept her as new preeti but i think she will soon make her place in our hearts

I would have felt same if a character I liked replaced by another actor.

It will take time to accept Rati as new Preeti for those who have been watching SM since beginning.

I will start watching from monday.But I know and understand Rajashree had left her own impact.Rati will create her own impact with her own style.Just hope makers show her character development in proper way.

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Though I will really miss Rajasree in the show this episode preview in a way did have some continuation of Preeti, the way she said her dialogue anyway.. "Mein Diwali se pehle...." I guess it was accent or style... I don't think I will take a lot of time to accept Rati Pandey as new Preeti .. 

only thing that will really drive me crazy is there is a character in the show called Rati... It's going to be hell confusing! 

Edited by shahsb_26 - 3 years ago
Atript_aatma thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

the way she said her dialogue anyway.. "Mein Diwali se pehle...." I guess it was accent or style... I don't think I will take a lot of time to accept Rati as new Pandey... 

Omg same! She has adopted Rajsheree/Preeti's way of speaking quite well i must say.

Also when the forehead portion was shown there too i felt it's Rajshree herself. Don't know that was makeup or what😳⭐️

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Kusum introducing Rati Di  ❤️

nushhkiee thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Simply beautiful 🥰🥰