Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallavi25 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: beguiling

https://youtu.be/-Ay9jalE874

"Mishti aur Abir mein aankhon aankhon mein baatein chalengi, pyaar ka silsila aage badhega...ussi beech *takes a pause* Abir mujhse naaraz bhi ho jaayenge"

Sab kuch bata dala Rhea ne 😆

That Ankhon ki Gustakhiyan song sequence was one of the best, their nok jhoks, eyelocks, Abir attempting to put on the bracelet, her teasing him, Abir ka Ruthna, Mishti ka manana, just so perfectly done! 😍 

The reporter is misinformed, Abir wasn’t making Mishti jealous. Thank God they never showed that angle.

pallavi25 thumbnail

https://youtu.be/vJZXPtW5CHc

Didn't know there was a segment of this particular scene too. 

I am actually looking for the segment from Mishti's birthday party. Can any one of you please help me with the link? 

That sword fight dream sequence was quite lame and random 😆 Zabardasti ka lag raha tha

Bus top scene was great, both stealing glances at each other. 😆 Hated Nannu for falling in love with his BFF, it would be so much better if he just remained her friend and helped her reunite with Abir.

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi25

That sword fight dream sequence was quite lame and random 😆 Zabardasti ka lag raha tha

Bus top scene was great, both stealing glances at each other. 😆 Hated Nannu for falling in love with his BFF, it would be so much better if he just remained her friend and helped her reunite with Abir.

Bold-Exactly. It was absolutely unnecessary.

Underlined-Me too. Their friendship was adorable

beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Yeah definitely Amish has her eyes. And her lips too.

She looked so beautiful in this mehendi dress, loved that whole mehendi sequence, when she rejected Abir! He deserved that! 

Thanks for sharing. 😊

One of my favourite look of hers too in the show. Even the sangeet one was lovely. 

Edited by beguiling - 3 years ago
beguiling thumbnail

It was very random indeed 😆

I like the jungle fighting part though it was just as random and not required at all 😆 

Mishti and Kuhu both have got those moves. The desi tv writers should write more action packed roles for the girls and stop over-indulging with the rona dhona part 😡

pallavi25 thumbnail

One of my favourite look of hers too in the show. Even the sangeet one was lovely. 

Yes, she looked best in the mehendi sequence and really pretty in her Sangeet with Abir. But I liked her look in the Mishnish sangeet also when she met Abir outside and blasted him for leaving her, for not trusting her! That was a great scene with superb acting! 👌

beguiling thumbnail

Next post will come on New Year dekh lena 😆

pallavi25 thumbnail

It was very random indeed 😆

I like the jungle fighting part though it was just as random and not required at all 😆 

Mishti and Kuhu both have got those moves. The desi tv writers should write more action packed roles for the girls and stop over-indulging with the rona dhona part 😡

Jungle fighting had a lot of passion and intensity but still I found it funny that chhotu Mishti was beating lambu Abir at tree branch fighting 😆

MishKu fighting the hired goons before going to the resort was also funny. 😆

Sarcastic_me thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Next post will come on New Year dekh lena 😆

Next post will come with her next show 🌚🌚🌚

Sarcastic_me thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Dat sword fight was not done by them. 🤣🤣🤣 it was body double. Shah n Rhea nly gave few shoot. 

Jungle one was shoot by them n i liked it. In fact liked d whole sequence 😋😋