Confirmation of off air news- Sweta Tiwari confirmed

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Sweta confirmed the news that MDKD is going off air...and really this news is just breaking my heart

I had come to love this beautiful utterly sweet and simple show...it had everything which was a great entertainment 

Simple story line ..relatable characters and beautifully etched out moments , wonderful acting  

I wish the show could go on and on and yet like all good things it must come to an end and it makes my heart glad that this show is going out with a bang

My best wishes to the cast and crew and the production house 

Thanks a lot to the channel who had guts to bring this show to us and then stick by it even though the TRPs were not great 

I hope sony continues to gives us beautiful stories in future 

And I hope the younger set of actors get more work ...they were a wonderful set 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunaina02 thumbnail

It is better to end a show in a planned way rather than abruptly in a week's notice .

They would not have been able to continue the story longer with out showing family fights. And I would not like that .

Four weeks , that is 15-17 episodes enough to bring a logical end to Niya-Rishi -Kabir-Swara story .

Nature-Happiness thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I hate Sony for this. Not the first time, but the third time....

But, hopefully, makers have planned a beautiful end to the show. And not a sad ending....❤️

atikna thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunaina02

It is better to end a show in a planned way rather than abruptly in a week's notice .

They would not have been able to continue the story longer with out showing family fights. And I would not like that .

Four weeks , that is 15-17 episodes enough to bring a logical end to Niya-Rishi -Kabir-Swara story .

Quite correct...the show is ending on the right note ...I do hope even with more focus on Niya Rishi story line we still see Amneet 

atikna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nature-Happiness

I hate Sony for this. Not the first time, but the third time....

But, hopefully, makers have planned a beautiful end to the show. And not a sad ending....❤️

But I think it's a good decision...the show fulfilled it's motive ...Niya ko uske dad ki dulhan mil gayi...that's what the story was about ...

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Finally cvs has made a reasonable decision to end this story ..as was getting sick and tired abt Amber's same old bad mouth ,over protective abt Nia etc chaos 🙄..so its a very good idea that its ending👍..hope they show series finale in a good  soothing way. Normally most of the indian soaps finale always in a rush, half done way cvs show viewers and viewers left behind with a question mark ..😂 lets c how they end up with this one ?

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

It’s sad cause the show is cute 

How ever it’s better to end on a high note than drag it along 

Wonder who Nia will end with .. Kabir or Rishi

mbiswas009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

It’s sad cause the show is cute 

How ever it’s better to end on a high note than drag it along 

Wonder who Nia will end with .. Kabir or Rishi

.                                               Dis is a million dollar question rt8 4m d show started. Phele we were playing ping pong btwn Randeep n Kabir now wid Kabir n RB. KBC mein aana chahiye yeh sawal. Kaun bannega Niya Ka Piya 😂😂😂🤭