Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

G 🤗 

FInally I managed to read this FF and that too in one go 😆

I have no words. This is such a beautiful FF. I loved how u put out Ridhu's thoughts and all out in this way. TIll now I read so many on Vansh's POV and this is such an amazing breather/ 

Sejal - loved how u showed her in ur story. everyone needs a friend like sejal 🥺 It was so sad seeing her go to Dubai

Vansh - kya hi bolun he is right in being pissed with her and feeling betrayed. Rondhu ne sahi thodi na kiya but gosh ek baar bhi uski baat nahi suni usne 😭 

Kabbu - kya hi bolun the way he cheated on her gosh I hate that so much. 

Every chapter u wrote is so nail gripping that I was literally sitting on the edge of my bed reading and couldnt stop until I reached the end. 

Never thought u would incorporate the pregnancy thing when I started reading.  But as always u surprised me with ur amazing twist and turns u bring into the stories. ❤️

From Ridhu-Sejal bond, to her struggles, emotions, leaving mumbai, finding kolkata as a new place, trying to somehow get color back into her life through painting its all just so beautiful. 

One hand I feel really sad Sejal left coz she was probably the only person in Ridhu's life who cared for her but the other part of me is happy because finally Ridhu has to come out of her own shell and live for herself and her baby. Ur last chapter truly showed that Ridhu wants to keep the baby, hence she has to stand up and live her life. She needs to take Vansh out of her system which isn't easy for sure but she needs to move on. 

Honestly gur I can keep talking about how amazing this FF is and never stop but I am falling short of words too. 🤣 

I know ur super busy, caught up and writing loads of other amazing stuff, lekin yeh dil mange more. 🤗 Idk if ur planning to continue this FF but I would love if u would and I will wait to read it for sure. 

Hug Bear GIFs | Tenor

Rubellite thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

G 🤗 

FInally I managed to read this FF and that too in one go 😆

I have no words. This is such a beautiful FF. I loved how u put out Ridhu's thoughts and all out in this way. TIll now I read so many on Vansh's POV and this is such an amazing breather/ 

Sejal - loved how u showed her in ur story. everyone needs a friend like sejal 🥺 It was so sad seeing her go to Dubai

Vansh - kya hi bolun he is right in being pissed with her and feeling betrayed. Rondhu ne sahi thodi na kiya but gosh ek baar bhi uski baat nahi suni usne 😭 

Kabbu - kya hi bolun the way he cheated on her gosh I hate that so much. 

Every chapter u wrote is so nail gripping that I was literally sitting on the edge of my bed reading and couldnt stop until I reached the end. 

Never thought u would incorporate the pregnancy thing when I started reading.  But as always u surprised me with ur amazing twist and turns u bring into the stories. ❤️

From Ridhu-Sejal bond, to her struggles, emotions, leaving mumbai, finding kolkata as a new place, trying to somehow get color back into her life through painting its all just so beautiful. 

One hand I feel really sad Sejal left coz she was probably the only person in Ridhu's life who cared for her but the other part of me is happy because finally Ridhu has to come out of her own shell and live for herself and her baby. Ur last chapter truly showed that Ridhu wants to keep the baby, hence she has to stand up and live her life. She needs to take Vansh out of her system which isn't easy for sure but she needs to move on. 

Honestly gur I can keep talking about how amazing this FF is and never stop but I am falling short of words too. 🤣 

I know ur super busy, caught up and writing loads of other amazing stuff, lekin yeh dil mange more. 🤗 Idk if ur planning to continue this FF but I would love if u would and I will wait to read it for sure. 

Hug Bear GIFs | Tenor

Ziggizigzigzizgi hopefully our G gets free soon, and updates, aur hum dono ke dil ko thandak mill jaaye

asingh23 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

hey i finally got the time to read this ff, please update this ff soon