Why is there a confusion ???

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

So marriage happened...and everything was beautiful...yeah yeah I know .. I know I ought to describe the thing and almost become poetic about the wedding.   Well not now ...maybe this weekend I will write out the story line for the week ...

I just want to know that if Amber knows that Pammy is going to live with him ...I mean that was one of the conditions when Guneet had roka with Anurag the doctor too..so why during vidai was Amber making so many faces...I mean it was obvious right that Pammy will come and live with her daughter ?? 

And what was all that charmara bed ....creaking bed ...the both newly married people tip toeing around each other ?? 

Is Nia getting insecure ?  

Anyways beautiful wedding ceremony ...not a lot of pomp and show and yet the event itself was beautiful and sweet and almost magical 

Loved the episode. . anyone only reading the update or whatever this is it that I have managed to write is missing out on a wonderful episode a 20 mins of fun and sweet . 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Praram thumbnail

Well said about Pammi. And if they want to make a point, rather than that whole speech on kanyadaan, they should've shown Amber as completely accepting of Pammi staying with them... After all a huge reason for the hang up on sons is that - 'how can a parent live with a married daughter, and how can she be responsible for her parent after she's married?"

Found Amber's reaction strange... Also considering that Guneet reacted so fiercely when Dr Anurag suggested that she not mention that Pammi would be staying with them, it's surprising that this wasn't discussed.

Edited by Praram - 3 years ago
ariyabestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I think that's going to be issue in upcoming episode..

Pammi will come live with them..ambar will get highly disturb 

Also it seems niya is visibly getting insecure 

Kal ka episode n kabir n kajal ki bate sunke toh aisa hi lag raha he..ke niya ab aur insecure hone wali he

Praram thumbnail

I also found it unnecessary and strange that both Nia and her father seemed so impatient with the Guneet- Pammi emotional scene, wanting to end it soon, when we're constantly bombarded with scenes showing the great love between the father and daughter. I'd have expected more understanding...

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ariyabestfan

I think that's going to be issue in upcoming episode..

Pammi will come live with them..ambar will get highly disturb 

Also it seems niya is visibly getting insecure 

Kal ka episode n kabir n kajal ki bate sunke toh aisa hi lag raha he..ke niya ab aur insecure hone wali he

And despite that Amber will get away with this chauvinistic behaviour coz he is the ML after all, while we all jumped on the Doctor & tore him to pieces even tho he (Dr Anurag ) did not object to Pammi living with them he only asked not to tell hos mother abt this arrangement. Just that made Guneet so nervous, its strange she hasnt thought Amber might hv a problem with it. She trusts Amber more than he deserves. 

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Praram

I also found it unnecessary and strange that both Nia and her father seemed so impatient with the Guneet- Pammi emotional scene, wanting to end it soon, when we're constantly bombarded with scenes showing the great love between the father and daughter. I'd have expected more understanding...

Exactly. This father-daughter bond is making me a little sick now. The daughter wants to compete with the wife to be the favoured aayah cum nurse for a fully grown man in his own house!