Bigg Boss 14: Rubina Dilaik's secret deal

SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Bigg Boss 14: Rubina Dilaik's secret deal, actress won't get evicted before 40 days

Amid all this and the speculations of her leaving the show, a particular report states that she is not going to leave the house anytime soon. Yes, the Twitter handle, The Khabri, which often comes up with the most intricate and often true inside scoops from the show, has revealed that Rubina won't be leaving the house at least before 40 days.

"Those who have missed my tweet during Starting of #BiggBoss14 let me Remind you #RubinaDilaik has Signed the Contract that she won't be eliminated till 40 Days of the show. She has been guaranteed 40 Days stay in the house, after that her elimination will depend on Votes," a tweet read.

https://www.ibtimes.co.in/bigg-boss-14-rubina-dilaiks-secret-deal-actress-wont-get-evicted-before-40-days-829556

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I am not her fan but I became a fan of her husband on the show, he is the one controlling this monster. What an irritating annoying woman but I am sure her fans will vote for her just like nikki has fan following. what a personality they have. I am annoyed.

But she should leave the show since she feels trapped.

bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

40 days is too less given her show Shakti generated crores and crores of Rupess for Colors Channel!

More over taking on BB and Salman, she has gotten into BB's bad books. As a result BB Team will ensure from now on her life in BB house will be hell.

SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Terenaina

I am not her fan but I became a fan of her husband on the show, he is the one controlling this monster. What an irritating annoying woman but I am sure her fans will vote for her just like nikki has fan following. what a personality they have. I am annoyed.

Yes i also like Abhinav he is so nice and well behaved.

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

Lol 40 day deal? She is this season's fixed winner...

Originally posted by: Terenaina

I am not her fan but I became a fan of her husband on the show, he is the one controlling this monster. What an irritating annoying woman but I am sure her fans will vote for her just like nikki has fan following. what a personality they have. I am annoyed.

Nikki has fan following? Kunsi duniya mei rethe hoh everywhere I go people are hating her

beena_jon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chopatgomake

Nikki has fan following? Kunsi duniya mei rethe hoh everywhere I go people are hating her

even KRK has fans, so big deal if Nikki has