Sai's character since the past couple of eps

Sense9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

It's quite nice to see Sai being the braveheart that she is, esp since the past couple of eps. 1st fighting off Jagtap and his henchmen when they try to kidnap her, not just standing in the corner, whimpering. Also kudos to Mausi also showing guts and equally trying to fight them before getting overpowered by them.

Then Sai using her brain and courage and escaping from them, her putting the scooty on the side of the road, barely hidden making Japtap think that she is somewhere near, when she hides in the truck. 

She uses her brain and reacts how any normal person would. Generally in such scenes, we think that character should have done this or that, but I think Sai did everything that was logical, despite being in such dangerous circumstances. 

I thought for a sec that maybe she'll reach her aaba but at the end moment, Jagtap traps her.

Sai-Aaba part of the episodes are more interesting than the Pakhi-Sam-Virat parts.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

She's the daughter of a cop knows self defense which every woman should know she is not just bookworm smart she actually has a brain which she uses instead of being some damsel in distress like Virat said she is a fighter. 

Aaba Sai scenes make sense and thus are interesting instead of that triangle .

Sai ia not shown as bechari abla nari fresh feel. 

I-Am-SherLOCKED thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

I completely agree. Sai is so amazing! It sucks that she's only getting 2-3 minutes footage in the last couple of episodes. I'd rather watch that than this never ending Laila-Majnu's dukh bhari dastaan.

incrediblycute thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

She is annoying sometimes😆😆but is inspiring other times and that's beautiful ❤️❤️. She is not perfection personified, she is a human having her own shortcomings but you can see where she is coming from. She already lost her mother at such a young age and is being subjected to mental and physical harrasment from last three years i.e. since she was 15😭😭, still she managed to excel in the exams. In complete awe of her mental physical and emotional strength.

lobster_0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The few minutes (with sai on screen) that are keeping me invested  in this story 

I am totally disappointed with virat - sam - pakhi triangle

Edited by lobster_9521 - 3 years ago
incrediblycute thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: lobster_9521

The few minutes (with sai on screen) that are keeping me invested  in this story 

I am totally disappointed with virat - sam - pakhi triangle

WORD!!! I am skipping their scenes and watching just scenes of Sai.  

Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yes. Its understandable. She already lost her mother and it's so visible how much she loves her aaba. Someone's normal in the show 😆 

Actually even I scold my dad whenever he doesn't take care of himself,  that's how I care for him. So I can actually relate to sai-aaba and no where interested in the wedding that's being shown currently 

incendio thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I am loving Sai's character the most❤️... At least she is real.. Generally the opposite happens with me, i tend to like the male leads character the most, but for the first time i am liking the female leads character more😆

Sense9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

Sai ia not shown as bechari abla nari fresh feel. 

ikr! it's very refreshing to see a female lead actually fighting back or trying very hard instead of being a damsel in distress.

Sense9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: I-Am-SherLOCKED

I completely agree. Sai is so amazing! It sucks that she's only getting 2-3 minutes footage in the last couple of episodes. I'd rather watch that than this never ending Laila-Majnu's dukh bhari dastaan.

😆

This love triangle is becoming more and more weird as the scenes progress. I can understand Virat's predicament but Pakhi's doesn't feel legit at all. what is she even doing?