Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

Kabir wants to kill Riddima but how he even do it?And mujhe Kabir aur Vansh ki ek chiz similar lagti hai dono kehte kuch aur hai.

...Aur sochte kuch aur hai....Suspended Kabir,already vansh ki hathon pakda gaya kabir.... Navratri ki ocassion mein Vansh ki presence mein Riddhima ko kaise marega...And what does he mean by Do ghante mein tumhari barbadi shuru VRS? Forum vasiyo Kripaya apni bisesh tippani dekar iss  jaatil peshkash k spashtikaran kare....🤭🤭🤭.

It’s really confusing,maybe Kabir plans to acquire the card and put Vansh behind bars .

So for that he might kill Ridz ,eventually we know she gets saved but story can go any way ,from Vansh thinking Ridz framed him to ,Ridz giving wrong footage to Kabir 

arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aromaticglitter

Looks like doubt will be shifted on Sia too 

Sia knows something 

Yaa Manasvi’s story always indicate future story ,finally cv’s are using all the characters 

Tejaswini240896 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arryline

It’s really confusing,maybe Kabir plans to acquire the card and put Vansh behind bars .

So for that he might kill Ridz ,eventually we know she gets saved but story can go any way ,from Vansh thinking Ridz framed him to ,Ridz giving wrong footage to Kabir 

May be he is planning to kill Riddhima...but She gets kidnapped and eventually she will be saved...

And K and AP dont know what proof riddhima has...they dont know anything abt Memory card...

And abt that "2 hrs me vansh ki barbadi"...i guess he is planning to kill her and put that blame on Vansh..

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: arryline

Yaa Manasvi’s story always indicate future story ,finally cv’s are using all the characters 

Ya ya true 

Tejaswini240896 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

In yesterday's ep Ridz said..kal dusshera hai, burai pe acchai ki jeet..

itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Tejaswini240896

May be he is planning to kill Riddhima...but She gets kidnapped and eventually she will be saved...

And K and AP dont know what proof riddhima has...they dont know anything abt Memory card...

And abt that "2 hrs me vansh ki barbadi"...i guess he is planning to kill her and put that blame on Vansh..

I also think same he plans to kill her and put blame on Vansh... 

But I thought kabir did same stuff with ragini but here story is different guess ragini got killed by mistake by Siya or Aryan 

itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma

Haan yaar.. pata nahi RraHel ke kitne raaz hai😆

But I can understand one thing

Helly is simple and decent

Rrahul is a bit complicated and naughty🤣

ye toh Rrahul ke insta posts se hi pata chalta hai so cryptic and high fi quotes.. ðŸ˜†

But one thing i noticed.. Both told in IV as asked by fans that they are very much Single... Rrahul ne toh isse universal truth bol diya ðŸ˜†

Edited by itsRitzi - 3 years ago
Lunamovas thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

Kabir wants to kill Riddima but how he even do it?And mujhe Kabir aur Vansh ki ek chiz similar lagti hai dono kehte kuch aur hai.

...Aur sochte kuch aur hai....Suspended Kabir,already vansh ki hathon pakda gaya kabir.... Navratri ki ocassion mein Vansh ki presence mein Riddhima ko kaise marega...And what does he mean by Do ghante mein tumhari barbadi shuru VRS? Forum vasiyo Kripaya apni bisesh tippani dekar iss  jaatil peshkash k spashtikaran kare....🤭🤭🤭.

Vishesh tipaddi and Spashtikaran y hai ki 

Aisa hai cvs ne substitute bana k rakha hai k ko to itni complain p dialogue de diya iand phir cvs ne kaha hum bhool jaayenge 

To inshort koi fayeda nai ignore maaro 

Lunamovas thumbnail

Originally posted by: itsRitzi

ye toh Rrahul ke insta posts se hi pata chalta hai so cryptic and high fi quotes.. ðŸ˜†

But one thing i noticed.. Both told in IV as asked by fans that they are very much Single... Rrahul ne toh isse universal truth bol diya ðŸ˜†

Kabir kyun murder karega use ragini ka Ra na pata 

Lunamovas thumbnail

Screenshot-20201023-124505-Instagram