Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

I think since KBC which is a limited series will end by then and the show timings will go back to normal ...that is MDKD at 10:00 pm ...but again since the aim of the show is mere dad ki dulhan and now Nia's dad has got his dulhan ..the concept of the show is fulfilled hence the show may be ending ...

I am more inclined towards the first explanation because we haven't heard anything about the show going off air ...so let's hope for the best ..shooting still going on ....and some storylines still in the air like Nia and RB ...Kabir Nia and Rishi triangle etc etc 

kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Oh no..hope the show isnt winding up..maybe as Ankita said it will go back to its 10pm slot

ariyabestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: atikna

I think since KBC which is a limited series will end by then and the show timings will go back to normal ...that is MDKD at 10:00 pm ...but again since the aim of the show is mere dad ki dulhan and now Nia's dad has got his dulhan ..the concept of the show is fulfilled hence the show may be ending ...

I am more inclined towards the first explanation because we haven't heard anything about the show going off air ...so let's hope for the best ..shooting still going on ....and some storylines still in the air like Nia and RB ...Kabir Nia and Rishi triangle etc etc 

Yah I m also hoping for them same..

I feel still they can show hurdle in amneet life . niya's bonding with them..n niya's insecurity -precap dekh ke toh wahi lag raha he..pammi is also there ...

N ofcourse we nishi lover still waiting for the lovestory of RB n niya

Hope for the best 

ariyabestfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: kar08

Oh no..hope the show isnt winding up..maybe as Ankita said it will go back to its 10pm slot

Hope so..aisa hua toh accha hi hoga

atikna thumbnail

Originally posted by: kar08

I thought I was only the night owl ...surfing the forums ..you also are here ??

stormfly13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

But the promo says Monday to Thursday. If KBC is going off air shouldn't it be till Friday.

atikna thumbnail

Originally posted by: stormfly13

But the promo says Monday to Thursday. If KBC is going off air shouldn't it be till Friday.

Point to be noted ...let's see...

Let's keep our fingers crossed ...and hope for the best

kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: atikna

I thought I was only the night owl ...surfing the forums ..you also are here ??

yup..just finished watching the epi😊

ariyabestfan thumbnail

I hope ye rumours ho😭