Shuru hui toh sahi..!!!!

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

A very short update ..since I skipped and watched the episode ...nothing wrong with the show...just time constraints 

Well atleast shaadi shuru toh hui...I loved that everyone was teasing Amber ..ki ghodi pe chadaenge and Amber was like nahi chadunga ...shaadi nahi karunga agar ghodi pe chadaya ...but then he saw his kaali ghodiii ...wow his Bike was renamed as Ghodi...great good...toh chal padhe Amber ji apni dulhan ko lene.  Kaali ghodi pe...

Amber saw that Guneet was wearing the shoes that he gave to Nia but didn't do much just quirked his eyebrows

There was some kind of tashan going on between Rishi and Kabir related to Nia...not fair and not right ...Kabir has choosen Swara and now his bouncing back and forth for Nia is not right 

There was a ruckus for who will do Kanyadaan ...Nia made sure that it was Pammy ji who did Kanyadaan of Guneet ...lot of dialogues ...

Must say that Guneet and Amber were looking extremely beautiful in their wedding clothes ..Guneet was resplendent in her costume ...she was a blushing bride ..extremely happy and So was Amber looking dapper in his sherwani ...

Most marriages in Indian Television are fraught with drama...and due to corona this wedding also had itty bitty drama but still this one wedding was miles better because it has very simple theme and no stupidity ...and since wedding is not complete ..I will keep my fingers crossed for this wedding to complete without a hitch ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

It was cute+beautiful episode

AmNeet❤️

delightful wedding 

IFLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Good to know the wedding episodes have finally begun😄

I am not able to watch the show thanks to the late night timings and that sucking sonyliv app😏 I have a lot to catch up now!!

Feels so good to see a happy wedding happening on ITV. I was dead scared about its chances after watching khkt wedding anki😂 even there, both the bride n groom were happy together n we expected it will be a beautiful happy wedding with little family drama unlike other dramatic n forced weddings on ITV but what a disaster it had turned out to be🤣

This one looks like one of the few itv wedding sequences that I adore❤️

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Silent member here, Hi!

The wedding was beautiful; simple yet elegant. I was smiling throughout the episode because of how happy everyone was. I appreciated that Nia's kanyadaan speech wasn't preachy but straight to the point and well spoken that everyone understood and happily accepted. Guneet looked beautiful and Amber like royalty. It's nice seeing Amber not being a douche and happily going along with the functions except for a few complaints here and there which is fine unlike earlier. Glad to have a lovely wedding without huge drama

I need to get this off my chest, Kabir is really getting on my nerves now. He needs to stop. I don't get what the CVs are doing here. Is Kabir the hero or RB? Kabir has a gf so he needs to chill with his possessiveness and pining after Nia. I really can't watch his scenes anymore. He is great as an individual character and his friendship with Nia is really sweet but as a couple they are not compelling and have no romantic chemistry. That bff chemistry is on point though. Swara and Kabir actually look great together, are on the same level mentally and have romantic chemistry. So unfair to Swara who gave Kabir many chances to be honest with her. I am starting to like Shree more than him geeze.

kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Silent member here, Hi!

The wedding was beautiful; simple yet elegant. I was smiling throughout the episode because of how happy everyone was. I appreciated that Nia's kanyadaan speech wasn't preachy but straight to the point and well spoken that everyone understood and happily accepted. Guneet looked beautiful and Amber like royalty. It's nice seeing Amber not being a douche and happily going along with the functions except for a few complaints here and there which is fine unlike earlier. Glad to have a lovely wedding without huge drama

I need to get this off my chest, Kabir is really getting on my nerves now. He needs to stop. I don't get what the CVs are doing here. Is Kabir the hero or RB? Kabir has a gf so he needs to chill with his possessiveness and pining after Nia. I really can't watch his scenes anymore. He is great as an individual character and his friendship with Nia is really sweet but as a couple they are not compelling and have no romantic chemistry. That bff chemistry is on point though. Swara and Kabir actually look great together, are on the same level mentally and have romantic chemistry. So unfair to Swara who gave Kabir many chances to be honest with her. I am starting to like Shree more than him geeze.

Pretty much agree with everything you've written except the part about Nia and Kabir as a couple. I like them as a couple and have always thought they look good together. But certainly dont condone Kabir's behavior. It's just not done to pine after Nia when hes supposed to be in a committed relationship with Swara. These jealous scenes and competing with the other guy, are not ok. So unfair to Swara. If he's not happy with Swara, then he needs to break it off fast. She seemed to be getting quite sentimental during the shaadi, probably thinking of her own wedding with Kabir in the future.

Loved the wedding, the simplicity of the ceremony, the beautiful music and just how happy everyone was. It almost felt real to me. The garland exchange scene and how Guneet tricks Amber was fun. I had a big smile on my face the entire episode.

I hope there isn't going to be a Nia insecurity track coming up. There was an indication of it when Pummy says now your dad will be saying Guneet's name constantly instead of yours.

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Silent member here, Hi!

U nailed it! I used to like Kabir’s character but finding his current behaviour obnoxious & highly immature, disrespectful & uncaring about Swara. He wants to have his cake & eat it too. This is no different from the wimpy guys who love someone & marry another girl under parents’ pressure but continue to have an affair with the first girl. Thank God Niya’s character is showing much better sense & resisting her feelings for him. Else he wld be two-timing for sure.

Nature-Happiness thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It seems, Swara will be leaving the show...😐😐😐

ariyabestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nature-Happiness

Really??

Praram thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nature-Happiness

Actually, more like the show's leaving, right? Just 3/4 weeks more, it seems..

Edited by Praram - 3 years ago
Nature-Happiness thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Praram

Actually, more like the show's leaving, right? Just 3/4 weeks more, it seems..

Yeah, I just saw the news...