Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jsmp21 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Chandu mein na dono episodes dekh rahi thi yar reem na bohot totala bol rahi hein..yar Arzoo jaise bachhe ke sath thik lagata hein lekin mahi ke sath  nahi lagata. Jada artificial ho raha hein..n ek bat batau last time arzoo n reem ki chemistry dikha ne ke chakkar mein Arzoo n sebu ki.chemistry dikhane lagi..Mahi  make sath same hi ho raha hein abhi dikha rahein hein ma bete ki chemistry fir bhi na  ke barabar hein aur  seheban ke sath mahi ki jada lag rahi hein n woh bar bar Mallu ke chidane ke bahane se mallu ke pas jada ja rahi hein Acchi wali aunty usake pas ja rahi hein...indirectly arzoo jaisa hi es kid ke sath vahi hoga seheban n mahi ki jaada dikhegi?? What u say??

Jsmp21 thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGmIYMRB8JN/?igshid=1166py4hiput4

Reem ki igstory..ghar pe leke aayi mukku ko.

Chandu_500 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jsmp21

Chandu mein na dono episodes dekh rahi thi yar reem na bohot totala bol rahi hein..yar Arzoo jaise bachhe ke sath thik lagata hein lekin mahi ke sath  nahi lagata. Jada artificial ho raha hein..n ek bat batau last time arzoo n reem ki chemistry dikha ne ke chakkar mein Arzoo n sebu ki.chemistry dikhane lagi..Mahi  make sath same hi ho raha hein abhi dikha rahein hein ma bete ki chemistry fir bhi na  ke barabar hein aur  seheban ke sath mahi ki jada lag rahi hein n woh bar bar Mallu ke chidane ke bahane se mallu ke pas jada ja rahi hein Acchi wali aunty usake pas ja rahi hein...indirectly arzoo jaisa hi es kid ke sath vahi hoga seheban n mahi ki jaada dikhegi?? What u say??

meri mom bhi bachhon se ayise hi baat karti hai, i mean moksh ke age bachhon se bhi, main ne kithni baar kaha hai woh meri baat maanti hi nay hai. 

yeah actually bacchon ka papa ke saat ayisa hi hota hai relation, main bhi apne papa ko ayise hi chidati hoon 🤣 that makes the bond even stonger. 

mukku bhi bale hi kallu ke saat zyaada emotionally attach ho raha hai but yeh fun fights hi zyaada yaad aayenge usse time aane par. and yeh jagde bulkul nay honge once mallu gets to know ki woh moksh hai. beta beta boke uske peeche hi rahega har waqt. 

Nicoletadavid thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I do not understand anupriya will leave ku sartak and kalyani with who stays ..

123ni thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jsmp21

🙄keshv ka track ka intension solid reason tha lekin execution 🤪

Ketaki ka track😲 kyo tha?

Radhe ke track se kya mila👎🏼

Trilok ka track🤢

Morale of the story

THR ki vat lagadi

N sabase vat Anuyani n Kapillu ka pyar🤪🤪🤪

Yes u r right

Iss serial me abhi tk jitne v track aaye unka fayeda nahi hua. 

Sare track  starting me bade hi suspense create karte hai pr unki ending utne hi boring ho jate hai. Or unka execution utna aacha nahi hota. Like 

Ketaki ka track . 

Radhe ke track. 

Trilok ka track. 

All are flop. 

Inn sb ki vajah se THR boring ho gya. 

Jese starting me interesting tha ab utna hi boring or senseless ho gya hai. 

Abhi hi dekh lo kalyani DM ban gyi pr vo DM k kaam ko chod kr  moksh ka case  solve kr rahi hai .naki CBI ya police ko involve kr rahi hai. 

sas79 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chandu_500

aww abhi episode dekha hai, 

lagraha hai sartak ke dimaag mein kuch tho chal raha hai, and yeah dekh ne par hi pata chala hai ki his main intention is to stay in AN for some reason, avni ka khyaal rakhna is just kind of saying bas as if usse apni responsibilities yaad dila raha ho.

but, humare theories apply ho bhi sakte hai coming episodes mein.  

over all 3rd good episode in a row i would say. jab se mukku ki entry huyi am loving it. 

sab zaroor dekhna, it was very entertaining. 

and aparna ki mystery samaj aa nay rai hai ki what has happened that mad her hate mallu i have no clue.

and yeah guys kal ki episode mein we will get another clue regarding mukku so zaroor dekhna 

now i have no doubts regarding mukku.

I just watched the episode. Spoiler free but I feel like they way she said that KalMa have to yearn for Moksh, I suspect, this has to with the fact that the Deshmukhs and Malhar sent Sampu to jail. If we recall, that the end of the IVF track, AS asked Malhar to send Sampu to jail as they were finally fed with her.

At that time, we did not get to see Aparna's reaction as she was not living in Aurangabad anymore. After the Vaaman terrorist track, she no longer wanted to live in Aurangabad where people recognized her so she moved elsewhere. She only back briefly to drop Sampu off at AN, and she exposed Mamta. After that, it can be assumed she left again. 

So we never got to see her reaction to Sampada going to jail.

Edited by sas79 - 3 years ago
Jsmp21 thumbnail

Sasu yar ek batana kya Mamata ya Asavari fir se aa sakate as tune mamta ka nam liya??

sas79 thumbnail

There is no scope for Mamta and Asawari to make an entry. I just said that Aparna was brought back to recognize Mamta as she was her sister-in-law. No one else knew about Mamta. 

Ahir and Asawari were highly unpopular characters, and that Radhe track was also highly unpopular, which is why it is never mentioned. So no chances of any of those people coming back.

sas79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GAYATHRINAYAR

Are di Malhar apna mooh nahi kholengi he is raamji type vo verse hena

Raghukul reet sada chali aayi 

Praan jaye par vachan nibhaye types 

His first vada to kallu was vo hamesha uska banke rahengi 

Iss vade ka chalthe despite parental pressure he has neither socially not legally married Avni and is neither falling into her traps to convince him that he is hers 

Second vada to baapji is to upkeep the social respect of Rane family Avni and her kid

So basically khud mar rahi he par bhi chup baitha he

Only way Malhar will tell something is if kaka himself say that 

I mean if kaka says mei tumhare de ka jagah hu so being on his place I relieve you from the promise you made even baapji would have wanted that if he is alive and now no more you need to keep the word 

For that some grave situation news to arise

Another one both Rane men promised to take care of avnis responsibility and her babies

Ek baar bacha nahi raha and Avni negative bahar aayemgi they are automatically freed from the vow 

Par ek baath he 

It is better Avni confess it and not malhar

If Malhar does  that kallu who already feels Malhar is getting close to her in this moksh search scenario will feel that he is lying beacuse he wants her and his old family back

Deep inside kallu knows malhar is not so attached to Avni and he still loves kalyani 

So she will feel that his desperation to get her and his pillu back is making him hate Avni more or rather see Avni as a mistake he did or a wrong descision he made in hurry 

So she won't trust him uppar se she will push him away more 

Also if she cross check with Avni or kaka they will also say like Malhar lied due to kallu luring him

Avni will play abla naari and new Anu spoiling kalma further

So it is better if Avni tells her amidst some argument or heat of a moment and not malhar

Ranes are being vague on the exact terms of their promise to Baapji on purpose. 

If you see the most recent Thursday episode, AnuYani and KalMa are once again coming closer and closer due to various circumstances, which will definitely make Avni jealous. Right now, the only supporter of Avni is Kaka. But like I keep saying, with time, even he will turn against Avni. I am sure she will try to trouble Anu and Kalyani and after a certain point, the Rane men, even Kaka will not be able to stand it. 

Many hints for an Avni miscarriage has already been given. After the miscarriage, given the way she manipulated Kalyani during the whole laddoo fiasco, I am sure she will once again manipulate Kalyani to get her and Malhar legally and socially married.  

So Gayu, I feel Avni herself will tell Kalyani the truth about her marriage to Malhar and the fact that the child is not Malhar's, and ask Kalyani to get them married for the sake of her child. Because even she will realize that after her miscarriage that if she wants to stay with Malhar, she will need some legal basis. Or else without the child, Malhar will leave. She probably will pretend to be pregnant even after her miscarriage in order to gain sympathy from Kalyani.

Edited by sas79 - 3 years ago
Chandu_500 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sas79

Ranes are being vague on the exact terms of their promise to Baapji on purpose. 

If you see the most recent Thursday episode, AnuYani and KalMa are once again coming closer and closer due to various circumstances, which will definitely make Avni jealous. Right now, the only supporter of Avni is Kaka. But like I keep saying, with time, even he will turn against Avni. I am sure she will try to trouble Anu and Kalyani and after a certain point, the Rane men, even Kaka will not be able to stand it. 

Many hints for an Avni miscarriage has already been given. After the miscarriage, given the way she manipulated Kalyani during the whole laddoo fiasco, I am sure she will once again manipulate Kalyani to get her and Malhar legally and socially married.  

So Gayu, I feel Avni herself will tell Kalyani the truth about her marriage to Malhar and the fact that the child is not Malhar's, and ask Kalyani to get them married for the sake of her child. Because even she will realize that after her miscarriage that if she wants to stay with Malhar, she will need some legal basis. Or else without the child, Malhar will leave. She probably will pretend to be pregnant even after her miscarriage in order to gain sympathy from Kalyani.

yeah. the only reason people take her seriously is due to her pregnancy, 

after she loses the baby and she starts thinking ki now people will take her for granted especially malhar will no longer be bounded by any promise anymore then she will definitely take advantage of her miscarriage and play victim cards to gain sympathy and try to manipulate malhar into marrying her, or as u said she might keep pretending to be pregnant to keep mallu with her.

whatever may happen am guessing that they won't drag avni's track longer as they never gave much importance to her character they just simply remind audiences that she is there in the show by using her name between dialogues. and also it's been 3 months now. so am assuming that they may end her character maximum in the next 2-3 weeks.