Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jsmp21 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Rekhu yes rekhu Bapaji kasurvar hein yeh sahi hein lekin oura nahi kehe sakate..hs jo mallu ke sath bachapan mein kiya n woh galat tha.

Lekin agar Avani unake samane aaye ki woh Ahir se preganat hein..n moksh bhi mar chuka hein..beti se koi ummid nahi..bhai ka bachha nahi to woh kya kar sakate hein..malhar ko bol diya khayal rakho..n woh bachha illagitamate na ho esaliye shadi ka natak ho raha hein..

Lekin yeh sabaka agar Avani najayaz fayada utha rahi hein..kallu ko marane ki koshish kar rahi hein to woh promise bhi rakhane ka koi fayada nahi..better chali jaye nahi to dhakka marake nikal do.

Chandu_500 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jsmp21

New Episode came

Kaka came to live with Anu as per wish of Kalyani.

Anu to take care of Avani as she is preganat

Dupicate police ko natak mandli mein Ravan ka role.

Over all good episode once again.

as per the wish of kallu? usne maan bhi li hai. 

lol. all this set up is to blame kallu or anu for avni's miscarriage in the future.

muje lag hi raha thi ayisa kuch hoga. 

avni madly wants mallu, she will try to act like bechari by blaming anuyani for losing her child and try to attempt suicide or something and will trap mallu to have soft corner for her as according to him it will be like it was his responsibility to take of that child but he failed and in return he might fall into her trap and u all know what advantage avni can take out of that.

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chandu_500

as per the wish of kallu? usne maan bhi li hai. 

lol. all this set up is to blame kallu or anu for avni's miscarriage in the future.

muje lag hi raha thi ayisa kuch hoga. 

avni madly wants mallu, she will try to act like bechari by blaming anuyani for losing her child and try to attempt suicide or something and will trap mallu to have soft corner for her as according to him it will be like it was his responsibility to take of that child but he failed and in return he might fall into her trap and u all know what advantage avni can take out of that.

Are  kaka ka vo matlab nahi tha

Being sas of Avni he said

Hamare Malhar ka ghara aana jaane rahenga uskeliye you should be prepared ( beacuse she hates malhar)

Then he said since Avni is pregnant

Once moksh comes Malhar will need someone to take care of moksh you are there

Isme se both nahi hoga

Neither are they going to live in obe house 

Jsmp21 thumbnail

Lekin chandu yeh bleme game jada nahi ho raha..muze kya lagata hein na..Avani shayad janbhujakar aisa kand kar sakati hein jisase misscarrag ho jayega ya ho jata aisa natak karegi Anu par blem lagane...dekho yeh aakhir kalyani ki aayi hein Avani se dushmani to nikalegi..n usapar kaka usake sath hein..aisa kuch kiya to kaka bhadak jayege n Avani ks sath malhar ko rehene ke liye dabav dalenge..yeh plot sahi banaya hein..shayad Avani ne hi yeh kuch bola hoga aisa karaneko...boli hogi aai hein kalyani ke sath to usaki himmat badhegi agar usase dur rakhe to woh kamjor pad jayegi aai ke bina so esase achha meri khidmat mein lagao.so Anu bhi kallu se dur rahegi  n usaki agali chal bhi kamayab hogi...ek tir se do nishan sadhane ka Avani se mansuba hein.

Chandu_500 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GAYATHRINAYAR

Are  kaka ka vo matlab nahi tha

Being sas of Avni he said

Hamare Malhar ka ghara aana jaane rahenga uskeliye you should be prepared ( beacuse she hates malhar)

Then he said since Avni is pregnant

Once moksh comes Malhar will need someone to take care of moksh you are there

Isme se both nahi hoga

Neither are they going to live in obe house 

main samji nay, exactly yeha kaun kiska dyaan rakhne wala hai?

sab apne apne ghar se ek dusre ka dyaan rakhne wale hai?

she said ki kaka came to live with anu, q ki he need anu to take care of avni as per kallu's request right?

main ne episode nay dekhi so this is hella confusing to me🤪

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

main samji nay, exactly yeha kaun kiska dyaan rakhne wala hai?

sab apne apne ghar se ek dusre ka dyaan rakhne wale hai?

she said ki kaka came to live with anu, q ki he need anu to take care of avni as per kallu's request right?

main ne episode nay dekhi so this is hella confusing to me🤪

Kallu in tonight epi told

Kaka aapka pariwaar poora nahi he mei apni aayi ke saath khsush hu mujhe Malhar ji ko phasane ke saroorath nahi he

I have a complete family

Par aap apnom ko chod ke nikale 5 years back so you have no family

So sarthak today told I am here to love with Anu to complete my family

So now you are back as my wife you will have to do duties of Rane bahu 

You will have to care for Avni and malhar and help them in this mode and whe. Moksh comes 

( He didn't ask her to go and live with malhar or Avni he said we are responsible for them as we are their relatives so you need to help them .

Basically punishment beacuse she hated malhar for that shoot thing and all

So now he wants maayi to help him)

That's all

Chandu_500 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jsmp21

Lekin chandu yeh bleme game jada nahi ho raha..muze kya lagata hein na..Avani shayad janbhujakar aisa kand kar sakati hein jisase misscarrag ho jayega ya ho jata aisa natak karegi Anu par blem lagane...dekho yeh aakhir kalyani ki aayi hein Avani se dushmani to nikalegi..n usapar kaka usake sath hein..aisa kuch kiya to kaka bhadak jayege n Avani ks sath malhar ko rehene ke liye dabav dalenge..yeh plot sahi banaya hein..shayad Avani ne hi yeh kuch bola hoga aisa karaneko...boli hogi aai hein kalyani ke sath to usaki himmat badhegi agar usase dur rakhe to woh kamjor pad jayegi aai ke bina so esase achha meri khidmat mein lagao.so Anu bhi kallu se dur rahegi  n usaki agali chal bhi kamayab hogi...ek tir se do nishan sadhane ka Avani se mansuba hein.

Yeah basically if sartak asks anu to take care of avni during her pregnancy that means he is giving the responsibility to take care of future rane family waris. 

so yeh tho hum sab ko pata hai ki baccha ane wala nay hai, miscarriage pakka hai, ayise me ilzaam ussi par jaayegi jo avni na dyaan rakh raha ho. yane ki anupriya. 

sartak pehle se hi anuyani and deshmuk's against hai, yeh incident unke dusmani mein aur aag lagayegi and mallu will blame himself as he couldnt fulfil his promise of taking care of that child and will be venerable, avni can easily take advantage of his situation.  

sartak will be more angry on anuyani, unki ek bhi baat par bharosa n nay karega. 

ayise avni can manipulate kaka more and turn him against anuyani specially kalyani as they might think ki kallu ne jaanbooch ke apni maa se yeh sab karwaaya.

am saying all this based on spoilers u gave, maine episode nay dekhi tho muje actual scenario nay pata. 

Chandu_500 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GAYATHRINAYAR

Kallu in tonight epi told

Kaka aapka pariwaar poora nahi he mei apni aayi ke saath khsush hu mujhe Malhar ji ko phasane ke saroorath nahi he

I have a complete family

Par aap apnom ko chod ke nikale 5 years back so you have no family

So sarthak today told I am here to love with Anu to complete my family

So now you are back as my wife you will have to do duties of Rane bahu 

You will have to care for Avni and malhar and help them in this mode and whe. Moksh comes 

( He didn't ask her to go and live with malhar or Avni he said we are responsible for them as we are their relatives so you need to help them .

Basically punishment beacuse she hated malhar for that shoot thing and all

So now he wants maayi to help him)

That's all

ohhh accha, yeha bhi humare theories apply hote hai, like they blame anu for the miscarriage and so on... lol. 

i hope in sab se pehle hi avni ka sach sartak ke saamne aajaye.

ek achhi baat yeh hai ki ansar will live together, 

maybe he will ill-treat her like mallu used to treat kallu in the beginning of their marriage but he did give her responsibility of his son, yeha kaka avni and uski bacche ka dyaan rakne bol raha hai. lol 

Jsmp21 thumbnail

ohhh accha, yeha bhi humare theories apply hote hai, like they blame anu for the miscarriage and so on... lol. 

i hope in sab se pehle hi avni ka sach sartak ke saamne aajaye.

ek achhi baat yeh hai ki ansar will live together, 

maybe he will ill-treat her like mallu used to treat kallu in the beginning of their marriage but he did give her responsibility of his son, yeha kaka avni and uski bacche ka dyaan rakne bol raha hai. lol 

And vaise Avani ko bachhe ki koi fikar nahi hein she actually obbessed with mallu.yeh usi din pata chala jab balcony kand huwa.so misscarrag huwa to Bhi us butani ko koi farak nahi padega.

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yeah what you're saying could be one theory. 

Another way, we can think that since Kallu is mentioning completing her family with her Aai and Moksh Sarthak wants to make sure that Malhar also has the access to Moksh. 

If he stays with Anupriya, Malhar's access to Moksh will be much easier. He doesn't have to request the Deshmukhs. 

Otherwise Sarthak senses that Malhar may not get to spend time with his son. 

Anyways AnuYani will stay together. So he may have made that kind of conclusion too..