Saath Nibhaana Saathiya 2 Live Updates /EDT 19Oct 2020

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Season #2 Epi#1

“Gopi Meets Gehena”

opening scene shows beautifully decorated Radha Krishn Mandir , Gopi is walking with Pooja thaali, , she performs Aarti as the BG song plays ..”Prem Ratan Dhan payo....”

The entire family is dressed in shades of pink n peach .

Urmila greedily tries to eat one Laddoo before kaagdi arrives but she is caught in action as she hears a stern warning from the back by a familiar voice “URMILA BEN !!!”
It is Kokila Modi ...and her husband ... Hethal (Mota Bhaabhi) joins them .

Urmila protests she is on a diet and was not going to eat any Laddoo.

Gopi bahu is asked by Kokila to begin Aarti ..as she begins Aarti .. a hand comes n hold the thaali ..it has Gopi’s name tattooed on it ... Gopi turns and is thrilled to see Ahem ji with her .. .

They both perform Aarti together .... Kokila notices Gopi smiling too much .. she diverts her attention .. Gopi realises she was only dreaming of Ahem . Kokila realises They both were thinking of Ahem  on this special day .

Gopi is in tears n says sorry to Maa ji, Kokila Modi wipes her tears lovingly . Gopi then gives Aarti to everyone n gets blessings .

Gopi prays to Kanha Ji that she believed God was taking good care of Ahem Ji and he was happy where ever he was .She wishes “happy Birthday Ahem Ji “

Ahem is seen wearing a dhoti, bare torso and doing wrestling. He wins the challenge n all cheer “Gopi” and carry him on their shoulders .He had Gopi tattooed on his wrist . 

At Modi Mansion , Urmila is in a hurry to grab the Prasad Laddoo thaali, Kokila warns this was Prasad n not breakfast. She orders her to return the thaali. Urmila offers to distribute the Laddoo.

They decide to go to Surat to meet the entire family , and Prafull bhai Saab too . Gopi reminds the cake was ready . Urmila feels all will go away to Surat ,so she will end up doing all the house work, she makes an excuse to visit Surat and get dropped off by them on the way as she was planning to meet her family too . Gopi nods to maami and Kokila agrees to offer Urmi a lift. Koki thinks that it was essential to keep Gopi’s mind diverted . If her brother’s family was around she will not remember Ahem so much , she will hurt less .

Gopi is all ready to drive the car, she gets a call from Jaggi ji (look alike of Ahem)  all’s from Mumbai ,they greet n he talks returning and giving her a big surprise soon. Gopi laughs on hearing this n looks forwards to it. 

Urmila rushes to occupy the front seat but it’s already occupied by Koki. She is scolded by Koki n disappointed, she occupies the back seat. Gopi drives the car after Koki offers  prayers .

Prafull bhai calls Koki and she informs Mota  bhaabhi .

Koki is looking happy n Mota bhaabhi comments on this . Gopi says she never spoke about Prafull mama ji earlier . Koki says she was estranged from bhai, 

Gopi asks about that family , Koki informs he had son n daughter n two grand children, he also had a girl in the hiuse who has been with them last five years , she takes great care of the entire family . 
Her name was Gehena . 
scene shifts to Prafull mama ji’s house where Gehena is seen doing morning Pooja of Radha Krishna  .. with smile she does Aarti n takes the flame all over the house .
she greets the flowering plants, Champa n Chameli .

The kids then announce ... now  the alarms start buzzing . 
next moment everyone’s demands start pouring in . Gehena efficiently completes  all errands . 
prafull is so pleased with Gehena’s efficient management .Hema and Chetan , Kanak n her husband, Pankaj, Babuji n Baa , kids Piyush n Sachi .

Gehena is removing clothes on the terrace when a young lad Sagar teases her 

She asks Sagar bhaiya not to do such things but he asks her not to call him  bhaiya ...but darling instead . He tries to molest her ... right then they get distracted as little kid Piyush and his little sister Sachi accidentally fall into swimming pool n Gehena rushes to help . 
Their parents are shocked n come rushing as Gehena rescues them from drowning.

Gehena is slapped n reprimanded for being negligent . She weeps . She is accused to eating n living in the house for free. All this only because of their Babuji , or they would have thrown her out , Gehena weeps . Kanak bhaabhi makes an excuse as Prafull n his wife comes n praises Gehena for rescuing the kids despite not knowing swimming , taking care of everyone’s needs. They appreciate Gehena. Kanak glares at Gehena warning not to reveal anything . Kanak reminds Pankaj n devarji to find out how much amount Babuji will receive on his retirement party. The two brothers. are ready . They all plan to usurp the amount n invest it themselves.

Gopi reaches Surat , Urmila Maami ji is asked to provide the location where she needed to be dropped off . Urmila is lost and tries to contact fake relatives , makes some excuse , Koki n Mota bhaabhi , offer to let her stay with them . Koki taunts her to keep on insulting the prestigious  family of her brother.

Urmila fakes feeling hurt.

At Prafull mansion his two bahus are torturing Gehena and making fun of her, and enjoy it. Gehena is sure Kanha ji will send someone to rescue her . She feels faint and right then the shade of an umbrella covers her as Gopi arrives . Gopi Gehena eyelock under umbrella . 

Precap

Gopi is looking for Gehena in the out house , there is not light in the room, Gopi sees Ahem enter in the darkness n take a bite out of the cake she holds out for  Gehena . Gopi is pleasantly surprised .

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anmol_jaju thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hi Sutapasima...

Thanks a lot for the written update...1st Episode seems interesting..

I am sad that here we don't see the crowd we saw at KZK2 Forum...

I have been reading your written updates since then..!!

Glad to you see you here !!

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Thankyou for WU Suta 🤗

Well i am very much confused regarding the first episode and i have no clue how to react. I would share my full review once a whole week passes 😗

Here's my first episode mini review

------

Acting - 3 out of 10.

Very bad and third graded acting. Better i call it overacting. Only Modis were convincing. Desai family is totally weird.

Cinematography - 9 out of 10.

The jaw dropping cinematography had won my heart. I never give above 8 to cinematographies of tv shows but this is fabulous. Every scene angle has been shot aesthetically. Kudos to the cinematographer and camera man.

Dialogues & Characterization - 4 out of 10.

Meh. Didnt made me awe. Minus the originals, the new characters are super artificial.

Music & Background Scores - 5 out of 10.

Only true Saathiya fans can like us could differentiate between the old and new bgms. The old bgms were misplaced in few places like Jigar's bgm in Jaggi's intro etc. New bgms were less but okayish.

Story - 2 out of 10.

Sab kuch KAKP se copy pasted hai 😂 so dont wanna comment on it. Only Modi family scenes were original and worth watching.

Overall - 4.6 out of 10

Sutapasima thumbnail

Prafull Desai’s house is very beautiful , but what rotten sanskaar his sons have !! His DILs are worse ?? Everyone is after his money !! Are they all unemployed n dependent on his income ?? 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: anmol_jaju

Hi Sutapasima...

Thanks a lot for the written update...1st Episode seems interesting..

I am sad that here we don't see the crowd we saw at KZK2 Forum...

I have been reading your written updates since then..!!

Glad to you see you here !!

Welcome to SNS2 forum Anmol.🤗

We are far from the maddening crowds in this quiet forum 😆

I am hoping to bring the daily updates early every morning .👍🏼 

Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Big smile  Big smile   Thank You So Much, Sutapa Big smile  Big smile

Big smile  Big smile  Embarrassed Big smile Big smile Thank You So Much  Once Again Big smile  Big smile  For The Excellent Update Wink LOL LOL Wink Big smile

smiley1 smiley4Fantastic Episode smiley2 To Be Frank And Honest smiley1 I Loved The Episode And Loved The Gopi Come Into The Picture With The Pink Umbrella smiley1 smiley4  smiley1 smiley4

Big smile Embarrassed   Big smile  Big smile   Big smile Embarrassed Time Has Wonderful Way Of Showing Us What Really Matters  Big smile   Big smile    Big smile Embarrassed Big smile

Edited by Manzz - 3 years ago
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks Sutapa for the update. I couldn't watch it as I was busy making dinner for my family, I made Grated Paneer Cheese Pizza and Spinach Burger😈❤️ for all.

But seems like there was nothing extraordinary to see in the first episode so I will catch it later on hotstar.. I skipped reading about Desai family when you mentioned they slapped Gehna🤪😡 .... Come on, How can Rashmi Sharma promote violence in the show??!!

Anyway, I have no expectations from this show as its copied, and not a original. But let's see if they still succeed. 😆

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manzz

Big smile  Big smile   Thank You So Much, Sutapa Big smile  Big smile

Big smile  Big smile  Embarrassed Big smile Big smile Thank You So Much  Once AgainBig smile  Big smile  For The Excellent Update Wink LOL LOL Wink Big smile

smiley1 smiley4Fantastic Episode smiley2 To Be Frank And Honest smiley1 I Loved The Episode And Loved The Gopi Come Into The Picture With The Pink Umbrella smiley1 smiley4  smiley1 smiley4

Big smile Embarrassed   Big smile  Big smile   Big smile Embarrassed Time Has Wonderful Way Of Showing Us What Really Matters  Big smile   Big smile    Big smile Embarrassed Big smile

I am so happy to see my friend , my Co coolbie after so many days 

Thanks you Manzz for visiting SNS2 forum today and sharing your views ...you are full of positivity which I truly appreciate.

Hugs to Manzz 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Thanks Sutapa for the update. I couldn't watch it as I was busy making dinner for my family, I made Grated Paneer Cheese Pizza and Spinach Burger😈❤️ for all.

But seems like there was nothing extraordinary to see in the first episode so I will catch it later on hotstar.. I skipped reading about Desai family when you mentioned they slapped Gehna🤪😡 .... Come on, How can Rashmi Sharma promote violence in the show??!!

Anyway, I have no expectations from this show as its copied, and not a original. But let's see if they still succeed. 😆

Yes it is a regressive show . But that’s the point , they will show how that woman will protest or will be encouraged to protest n fight against the wrongs done to her . Thanks for liking my update.🤗

If possible can you share the recipe of those delicacies you prepared ?.. they seem mouthwatering .  😋😋😛

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Yes it is a regressive show . But that’s the point , they will show how that woman will protest or will be encouraged to protest n fight against the wrongs done to her . Thanks for liking my update.🤗

If possible can you share the recipe of those delicacies you prepared ?.. they seem mouthwatering .  😋😋😛

True it's a regressive show and it will not change no matter what they say. I have a issue with scene which promote violence towards women. There are other ways to show injustice to women than showing to slap her hard. Slapping scenes or insulting scenes are not new in the TV or films for women but they should be avoided.

My Pleasure 😎🔥

Yes why not.....sure.

Grated Paneer Cheese Pizza: 

https://youtu.be/7zY7UpcJr0g

In this, I changed recipe for my convenience, as after making & pouring White sauce on Pizza base, I added grated cheese. You can use mozzarella cheese or normal cheese your choice. I didn't had organo so I skipped adding it.

Then I also added Grated Paneer to it....and then added vegetables over it. It came out really amazing with cheese and paneer mix. ❤️☺️ Rest I followed the recipe from above video.

Spinach Burger:

https://youtu.be/NZdXgFmn3Ec

In this I followed the recipe but I also added Spinach leaves above the potato patty. And it tasted delicious to us. ❤️😎 

Let me know if you have any other doubts regarding anything. I love cooking and making new dishes. 😏🤗❣️🔥

Edited by *Dev.* - 3 years ago