Eijaz and Rubina

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

So as per Rubina’s confession, yes she has a problem with Eijaz not just because of his way of talk but because the way he told abhinav ki “pavitra ke kapde Matt utaro/khicho “

How can Eijaz speak such a derogatory line because this line also represents someone’s character and it’s not at all acceptable to use this line aivey... matlab kuch bhi behave karoge ap task mai?!!!!

Agar Abhinav sahi mai galat hota to Aj pavitra ne iss baat ka mudda banaya hota jaise jasmine ne baat kiya.

Rubina was right , kaun si wife ko accha lagega agar uske husband ko bina wajah aisa derogatory remark diya jaye and Rubina is not just contestant that chup ho kar beiizati dekhe, she is wife too and that is above game so I am glad she called out eijaz for his wrong tactic during the task👏

Edited by sweet_tania - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

To Abhinav ne object kyun nahi kiya? Is he hiding behind his wife and playing the game to survive? Seems like it. Sari fights Rubina se kar waye ga cuz he knows Rubi has votes and he doesn’t 

Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I clearly don't understand why is Eijaz made to be the innocent nice guy who is unfairly distance by Rubhinav. Abhinav clearly mentioned to Eijaz why Rubina doesn't want to talk with him, the way he jumped on her when she entered the home and was discussing on the 7 items thing was so annoying! Even I would stay from such a weirdo who puts up with Nikki's unreasonable tantrums but jumps on others when they were trying to make a point. After doing all this, he is trying to cut a sorry figure by repeatedly attempting to talk with her, when she is clearly done with him. Rubhinav are not here to tolerate Eijaz dynamic weirdo behaviour! 🤓

sweet_tania thumbnail

Originally posted by: anna143

To Abhinav ne object kyun nahi kiya? Is he hiding behind his wife and playing the game to survive? Seems like it. Sari fights Rubina se kar waye ga cuz he knows Rubi has votes and he doesn’t 

Sajjan admi hai jo aise baat ka 4 hours ka mudda nai banaya screen par dikhne ke liye and Rubina ne bhi iss  baat ka screen par dikhne k liye mudda nai banaya. Aj jab eijaz ne khud clarification manga tab rubina ne diya.

dapundit thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I honestly think eijaz is socially awkward due to his mysterious dark past

Aarzoo47 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

He probably said it as in " sambhal sambhal iske kapde mat keech" how is this ilzaam lagana? He was probably just asking abhinav to be careful as keecha taani mein kapde idhar udhar hojate hai

sweet_tania thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aarzoo47

He probably said it as in " sambhal sambhal iske kapde mat keech" how is this ilzaam lagana? He was probably just asking abhinav to be careful as keecha taani mein kapde idhar udhar hojate hai

But pavitra also accepted that eijaz ne woh line bina reason aivey he bola tha , waisi koi baat thi he nai.

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Abhinav has no voice of his own. i barely hear him in this show.

RUbina has to make all his arguements.. and frankly im kind of annoyed with the husband wife duo. Bad idea to bring both in.. it should have been one or the other because the husband wife thing.. at the end of the day when BB is over, they have to go home to eachother. THey arent going to want to create so much problems that it affects their marriage. Abhinav i feel has his own opinions but for sure I think Rubinas voice is way louder and his gets muffled which he is settling with. 

Sorry that was a tangent.. but I do agree that Eijaz is not showing the best sides of himself either. he is pretty fake. I dont know what his personality even is at this point. We barely see him and when we do its "playing a game".. but he is going about it wrong.. he think playing a game is play a 2 sided game.. its about being a REAL person. if you have a problem have it. if you agree, agree with it.. On oneside abhinav is his bro.. andon the other he'd say something like that when he himself is 2 sided with pavitra.

All of that being said even abhinav needs to voice something and stop playing on the backfoot. 

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Eijaz clean and clear  casually told to abhinav not to pull on pavitra’s top during the task. This pseud feminist , women card player  rubi  turned it into something dirty. AAPNE LANCHAN LAGAYA MERE PATI PE!
Didi serial nahin chal raha yahan

aur agar itnai bura laga tha why abhinabh dint point out this when eijaz and abhi again and again talked in LU and main epi .. abhi a lot of time sat with him after that task .. all of sudden sabkuch WKW mein ughal dia .. bravo .. This pathetic couple needed publicity and they did this . simple.. 

Edited by opsora2090 - 3 years ago
sweet_tania thumbnail

Originally posted by: xxMATSxx

Abhinav has no voice of his own. i barely hear him in this show.

RUbina has to make all his arguements.. and frankly im kind of annoyed with the husband wife duo. Bad idea to bring both in.. it should have been one or the other because the husband wife thing.. at the end of the day when BB is over, they have to go home to eachother. THey arent going to want to create so much problems that it affects their marriage. Abhinav i feel has his own opinions but for sure I think Rubinas voice is way louder and his gets muffled which he is settling with. 

Sorry that was a tangent.. but I do agree that Eijaz is not showing the best sides of himself either. he is pretty fake. I dont know what his personality even is at this point. We barely see him and when we do its "playing a game".. but he is going about it wrong.. he think playing a game is play a 2 sided game.. its about being a REAL person. if you have a problem have it. if you agree, agree with it.. On oneside abhinav is his bro.. andon the other he'd say something like that when he himself is 2 sided with pavitra.

All of that being said even abhinav needs to voice something and stop playing on the backfoot. 

I completely agree with your 2 points . 

1. Abhinav should not play on Backfoot

2. I also feel Eijaz pretty fake and I don’t  understand  his true personality because he always plays his game 2 sided.

Edited by sweet_tania - 3 years ago