*|| PKK Written Update - 16th October 2020 ||*

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

*|| PKK Written Update - 16th October 2020 ||*

The episode starts with Omkar removing cloth from goddess idol and mantras play. Omkar’s dhoti gets tangled on the stool he was standing on, while he tries to free himself, due to pull goddess idol starts falling down, Mayura sees this and rushes to save idol, she almost hurts herself in the process as idol is very heavy. Omkar sees this and shouts for saving Mayura. Omkar's mother shouts to save idol, while other family members get worried too. Piyush holds Mayura and saves her while Omkar looks on. Everyone thanks goddess as nothing went wrong.  Mayura thanks Piyush for saving her and Piyush thanks Mayura instead for saving idol and says this idol means a lot for Omkar. Omkar looks unpleased. Megha goes to Omkar and tries to instigate him again against friendship of Mayura and Piyush and tries to brainwash him. 

Omkar goes to Piyush and Mayura and asks if they are safe, Piyush and Mayura both say they are absolutely fine. Omkar tells them this Puja and idol means a lot to him.  Then Megha comes and says Omkar he has a big heart and tries to talk about Piyush and Mayura again but Omkar scolds her and says to stop testing his patience, he won’t hear a single word against both of them. The whole family members gather due to Omkar’s loud voice. Omkar's mother comes and asks what is Megha saying, Megha gets nervous and says she was just saying things related to Puja ceremony, may be she said a lot and Omkar already knows more than her.

Mayura gives Omkar something to eat. Mayura feeds Omkar so lovingly and smiles, sharing cute moments together. 

Omkar drops Mayura on bed and then goes to sleep on mat, Mayura is surprised and he tells her he will sleep on mat for next 9 days for Navratri. She also comes and lies down by his side on the mat, Omkar gets worried she may get rashes but she says she is fine. They hug each other and sleep.

Omkar has thoughts about Megha’s words comes to Omkar ‘s mind but he denies it.

Next morning, Omkar gets a call from Vansh (from Ishq Mein Marjawan 2)  and they talk about trust issues and Omkar tells Vansh he doesn't forgive believe who breaks his trust. Vansh says the same. Omkar keeps looking at Mayura while talking to Vansh on call. While Mayura is sitting, Piyush comes there to help her and again Omkar sees them. Sanjay comes and tell Omkar they couldn’t arrange for dance troop. He gets furious and says he wants everything perfect in this Puja.

Precap:

Mayura and Piyush dance together dressed as Shiva and Parvati, Omkar says to himself he isn’t liking their growing friendship. 

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail

Why did Piyush have to show so much interest in Mayura ?. He too is subconsciously attracted to her is it ?.

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Why did Piyush have to show so much interest in Mayura ?. He too is subconsciously attracted to her is it ?.

I don't think so. I feel that Piyush takes care of Mayura because she is the most important person for Omkar so whatever Piyush does is really only for Omkar. He shows this level of concern and respect for anything and anyone but especially for whatever Omkar likes and deems important.

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

I don't think so. I feel that Piyush takes care of Mayura because she is the most important person for Omkar so whatever Piyush does is really only for Omkar. He shows this level of concern and respect for anything and anyone but especially for whatever Omkar likes and deems important.

Yea I agree he was initially taking care of Mayura for Omkar’s sake but slowly he too is falling for her I feel