Jasmine today used so many galis against Nikki in ball task

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Chalo aj sanskari Jasmine kay mu se bhi gaali aj nikal hi ayi 👏.. congo jas, finally you are in the league of nikki.. that day nikki used gali ofcourse she is super wrong in it . but jas itna halla machaya - national TV pe gaali dega , gaaali dega koi mujhe lolzzzzzzz.. then today what she did ? jas was completely violent and aggressive in the task ..

first nikki tried to snatch the bag of jas. .and then jas turned violent n got physical ..uske upar charna ..then all of sudden  she was abusing nikki where nikki dint start abusing today .. used - ganda ,gandegi , beakkkel .. for nikki .. ha if you want to take revenge for your past  gali against nikki then thik hain no issue.. but jo preach kia cam kay samne , nautanki rona dhona . .khud bola prime time ka face ho , aeise footage nehi chaiye . .toh today's harkate apke preaching se match nehi hua unfortunately .. 

even i clearly notice she deliberately kept her leg on nikki .. then nikki screamed paou nehi lagana .. that leg part was completely deliberate .. both were silently bag pakad kay jamin pe hain .. n jas ek leg jkan bujhke uske upar chada dia.. kyu itna nafrat all of sudden for nikki ? for that gali ?

and thx to gau hina .. jiske bajajse ek draw game pe jit geya didi ne .. but now the last wish from   bhasin didi pls dusro practice what you preach for others.. 👎🏼.. pls dont be double standard. 

P.S.- I am not nikki fan , but found today jas's hypocrisy toh point out bantai hain..

Edited by opsora2090 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Doe_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

She will be used by pahada. Or uska shauhar entire season

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

Jasmin is such a hypocrite...she was trying to demean others by saying ladai jhagda, gaalis is not her thing but look at how aggressive she was being with Nikki! Hina and Gauhar too showed their bias by giving Jasmin tips...how is this fair? Maybe Hina and Gauhar were told to keep helping the bahus up their game since the bahus seem to be a big flop by themselves.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

beakal cheater 😆  yeh konse gali hoti ha bay🤣

TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Cant agree more 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

I agree!! Jasmin unnecessarily got personal with Nikki today, calling her "gandagi" and all!! Quite hyprocritical of her when only a day before she went quite berserk about Nikki's "gaali", I mean saara ghar sarr pe utha lia tha .Just because Jasmin doesn't abuse doesn't mean she can't say a lot of shit about other people too,so she should stop making such a big fuss whenever someone else says something to her 😵I like how Nikki was more focused on the task today and Jasmin ka to aisa lag raha tha apni frustration nikaal ri thi bas uspe.At least Nikki doesn't exhibit this "holier than thou" attitude unlike Jasmin madam!

Edited by infinity101 - 3 years ago
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Devils advocate - jasmine stooped to nikki's level to talk to her. and as for as the competition goes.. of course she is going to get aggressive thats the point. 

I personally dont hate either.. or like either.. they both are strong contenders for me because both of them have a will to fight and win.. but just saying that i dont think its hypocrisy as it is stooping to the level needed to make the other person understand considering thats the only language she gets. 

Sivani123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Jasmine used words.. But nikki deserved to all  😡

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: infinity101

I agree!! Jasmin unnecessarily went personal with Nikki today, calling her "gandagi" and all!! Quite hyprocritical of her when only a day before she went quite berserk with Nikki's "gaali", I mean saara ghar sarr pe utha lia tha .Just because Jasmin doesn't abuse doesn't mean she can't say a lot of shit about other people too,so she should stop making such a big fuss whenever someone else says something to her 😵I like how Nikki was more focused on the task today and Jasmin ka to aisa lag raha tha apni frustration nikaal ri thi bas uspe.I like how at least Nikki doesn't exhibit this "holier than thou" attitude unlike Jasmin madam!

Nikki muje focused se zyada over confident lagi. She was over confident that jasmine ko easily out kar degi. Jab se confirmed ka tag mila hai tab se dusro ke brain par comment karne ka ek bhi chance nai chodti hai. W

Confident hona ek baat hoti hai but Yaha to isne first month mai he conclude kar liya that she has more brain than others and this is her over confidence.

Ejaz and punya kab game change karege Nikki ko pata bhi nai chalega and you never know kab kaun coming months me zyada acha player bann jaye. 

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Nikki muje focused se zyada over confident lagi. She was over confident that jasmine ko easily out kar degi. Jab se confirmed ka tag mila hai tab se dusro ke brain par comment karne ka ek bhi chance nai chodti hai. W

Confident hona ek baat hoti hai but Yaha to isne first month mai he conclude kar liya that she has more brain than others and this is her over confidence.

Ejaz and punya kab game change karege Nikki ko pata bhi nai chalega and you never know kab kaun coming months me zyada acha player bann jaye. 

Nikki is only being confident and for a new comer like her, her confidence is her only support. She is not a colors bahu who entered the show on some contract of guaranteed stay for 'n' number of weeks... I find it disgusting how Rubina, Abhinav and Jasmin always use demeaning language for Nikki. They call her gandagi, gobar and Jasmin even said Nikki doesn't have any izzat. 

Some one should give Jasmin and Rubina a reality check...firstly they are not even seen in much of the episode and when they are seen, its mostly talking bad about others.