Frequent Posters

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Dil ko sukoon mila mjhe

mannu_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Every body is relieving their frustration with sampoo n her hubby by this slap kaand.πŸ˜†

But i keep thinking why they showed all this today.. throwing him out of d mansion..

I think now sampoo will b asked to go back to her village n this time mami will b in a very bad state.. had boni been in d haveli then she would never have let anybody do any bad with her sampoo di.. but nobody gets it.. not even this foolish mami.. kya kahe jiski jitni akalπŸ˜† ab kuch din apni beti ka dukh dekhegi.. n this time again it will b boni who will b her khushiyon ki chabi.. she will again bring her back with her. The day mami understands this she will let boni b in peace

Edited by mannu_123 - 3 years ago
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: mannu_123

Every body is relieving their frustration with sampoo n his hubby with this slap kaand.πŸ˜†

But i keep thinking why they showed all this today.. throwing him out of d mansion..

I think now sampoo will b asked to go back to her village n this time mami will b in a very bad state.. had boni been in d haveli the  she would never have let anybody do any bad with her sampoo di.. but nobody gets it.. not even this foolish mami.. kya kahe jiski jitni akalπŸ˜† ab kuch din apni beti ka dukh dekhegi.. n this time again it will b boni who will b her khushiyon ki chabi.. she will again bring her back with her. The day mami understands this she will let boni b in peace

I think you are right. karama is going to bite mami.

Hopefully.