Bigg Boss 14

I cannot give a lap dance on National TV - Sara Gurpal

girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Bigg Boss 14: Sara Gurpal opens up on eviction, says she ‘cannot give a lap dance on national television’

Sara Gurpal said that she was evicted from Bigg Boss 14 only on the basis of one task that she was not comfortable with - giving Sidharth Shukla a lap dance. She said that the audience should have decided whether she should have continued on the show.

Punjabi actor-singer Sara Gurpal opened up about her eviction from Bigg Boss 14 after just being on the popular reality show for a week. She said that she performed well in the tasks, except the one in which she had to give former Bigg Boss contestant and actor Sidharth Shukla a lap dance.

Sara said that Bigg Boss 14 is a show in which the contestants display their real selves and personalities, and her personality is not such that she can give a lap dance to someone on national television. She added that the audience should have judged whether she should have continued on the show.

Talking about how she forged on despite her eyes getting injured by Nikki Tamboli’s acrylic nails, she told Navbharat Times, “Chot ke bavajud main achche se game khelne ki koshish kar rahi hoon, woh bhool kar aap aise task ki baat karte hai jisme main comfortable nahi thi. Yeh character aur personality ka show hai, toh meri personality aisi hai ki main national television par lap dance nahi de sakti. Lekin yeh sahi hai ya galat, janta ko judge karne do (Without considering that I was trying to play the game despite my injury, you talk about a task that I was not comfortable with. This is a show about character and personality, and my personality is such that I cannot give a lap dance on national television. Whether this is right or wrong should have been judged by the audience).”

Sara said that she got her period while she was on Bigg Boss 14 and it was difficult to stay without being given any clothes to change into. However, she did not make a fuss and played the game as best as she could. She said that she got her hair cut by the seniors to stay in the show and even had a good rapport with everyone. “Task mein bhi sirf Sidharth ko lap dance ke alava baaki do task maine kaafi achche kiye (When it comes to tasks, except for the one in which I was required to give Sidharth a lap dance, I performed quite well in the other two),” she said.

On Monday, after a surprise nomination and eviction, Sara was ousted from Bigg Boss 14. The final decision was taken by the ‘seniors’ - Sidharth, Hina Khan and Gauahar Khan - who will be calling the shots for the first two weeks of the show.

Sara is being treated for her eye injury which she suffered during the bulldozer task. While the footage of the accident was edited from Bigg Boss 14, photos of her injury are being widely shared online. Hina, Gauahar and Eijaz Khan were also seen talking about it on the show.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/tv/bigg-boss-14-sara-gurpal-opens-up-on-eviction-says-she-cannot-give-a-lap-dance-on-national-television/story-nILC6TyYkZy9UlwXnHuz9I.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kyapa thumbnail

Even if you want you can’t baby 😆

AceofSpades77 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Good decision. Why on earth would any self respecting woman give a lapdance to a vile filth like shukla 🤢 just for a bloody task and that too on national tv. 🤢 Nikki and Pavitra are shameless 👎🏼

Edited by AceofSpades77 - 3 years ago
Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Honestly it’s sick of the show in that case when a woman has her time of the month, you don’t give her clothes 🤢. This is utter bullshit. 

hasini009 thumbnail

‘impress me with your moves, so that I’ll take you to the next level.’   isse kehte hai ‘Casting Couch’🤢

if it happens outside BB house, ab tak eWar ho jaate SM pe.

Aarzoo47 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Isko koi samjhao agar lap dance karti tabhi nikalti, she had her fate sealed with "jeeja"🤣🤣🤣

InspectorShirke thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

That’s why I was calling it casting couch task yet people were attacking me.

if seducing someone to get ahead in the show is not casting couch then what is?

josh135 thumbnail

At times the show is just so cheap and I can’t believe people are saying things like “Even if you want, you can’t” .. that’s so disgusting of you. Just because you are shuklas fan doesn’t mean you can talk utter rubbish. Such people are partially responsible for the terrible things that happen to women in our country. They just done care or don’t want to care.

Now i feel it’s better only Sara doesn’t come back. The show is getting cheap and shitty with fighting day by day and people like Shukla give talks on how the show is not for her etc. that’s because Shukla himself is dirty. Apart from roaming in his filthy shorts, shouting at people, throwing his ego around and disrespecting women are the only things he has done and learnt anything. So yeah the show is meant for only disgusting people i guess.

Edited by josh135 - 3 years ago
josh135 thumbnail

Originally posted by: josh135

At times the show is just so cheap and I can’t believe people are saying things like “Even if you want, you can’t” .. that’s so disgusting of you. Just because you are shuklas fan doesn’t mean you can talk utter rubbish. Such people are partially responsible for the terrible things that happen to women in our country. They just done care or don’t want to care.

Now i feel it’s better only Sara doesn’t come back. The show is getting cheap and shitty with fighting day by day and people like Shukla give talks on how the show is not for her etc. that’s because Shukla himself is dirty. Apart from roaming in his filthy shorts, shouting at people, throwing his ego around and disrespecting women are the only things he has done and learnt. So yeah the show is meant for only disgusting people i guess.

CottonCandyy thumbnail

She didn't want to do it - she didn't do it . Great! Im happy she stood her ground 

Tbh that task was 🤢, why 'seduce' someone to move ahead ? They could have organised some fun entertainment task instead.

I still feel bad for her eye injury though 🤔 wish her speedy recovery