*|| PKK Written Update - 14th October 2020 ||*

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

*|| PKK Written Update - 14th October 2020 ||*

The Episode begins when Mayura's father tells Mayura that sometimes we do not see what we want to understand. Mayura's father says to Mayura don't be rude to Omkar. Mayura goes home. Mayura's father says a husband and wife can have different opinions but it can be untangled if you try to save your relationship. 

Mayura comes home and goes in her room and Piyush tries to talk to Mayura. Omkar's mother shouts asking everyone where is her son and to go find him. Piyush goes to look for Omkar. Omkar is very angry and Piyush tries to console him. Omkar gets angry, pushes Piyush and he falls.  Mayura is crying and their room door is locked. Omkar asks Mayura to open the door and says he wants to talk to her. Mayura opens the door.  

Mayura's father is in deep thoughts thinking what must be happening at home between Mayura and Omkar. Her father decides to go visit Mayura's in-laws and find out but Mayura's dadi stops him and tells him let them solve their problem on their own.

In the room, Omkar asks Mayura how can you behave like this? Mayura questions him the same? Mayura apologizes to Omkar saying she shouldn't have spoken to him like that but she is not sorry and that what he did was wrong. Mayura says whatever I have said was from my heart. Mayura thanks Omkar for opening the clinic for her but she will go look for a job in a hospital now where I can serve my patients without looking at their gender or discrimination.  Mayura says as a doctor, I have take a promise to treat all types of patients and I cannot break that. Mayura leaves the room. Omkar says you cannot do this and I won't let you do this.

Mayura goes to a hospital for an interview where she was told by a man don't fill the form out and please come meet the supervisor then fill it out next week. Mayura went to many hospitals and yet got rejected all over. Mayura is confused and shocked after overhearing by a lady talking to Omkar on the phone about not giving her the job and how she wanted a donation for her hospital. Omkar says I won’t let your face go away from me Mayura.

Piyush comes behind Omkar while he was sitting and says Omi bhaiya I never spoke back to you but I cannot see you and Mayura like this. Piyush says, Mayura said and done wrong with you I understand, I will speak to her. And I am sure there is a reason behind it why you did it. I also know you love Mayura a lot and cannot see her in trouble. Piyush tells Omkar, Mayura will go away far from you. Piyush comes closer to Omkar and see him crying. Piyush asks what happened?

Omkar refuses to talk and says I need to go make murti. Omkar makes preparation for his murti making. Mayura comes home from her interviews, walks over to mandir in the house and says I want all my answers from you. Mayura looks at Omkar and says you are such a great follower and making his murti. If you respect her so much then why do you not understand your wife? Do you have no respect for my dreams? I didn't expect this from you. This home is my home not a cage. Mayura says to Omkar this time it is your fault. I will go far away even if I have to for my job. I will never forgive you for this. Nothing is important than trust and respect in our relationship. You have hurt me a lot.  Mayura says you have crossed your limit, Piyush comes and says to Mayura, no you have crossed your limit not Omi bhaiya.

Omkar's mother says to Piyush well done for saying this all to Mayura to make her understand. Mayura says I have heard the lady at the hospital saying they won't give the job to her over the phone. Piyush asks, did you hear her take Omkar's name? She could be talking about someone else. Mayura looked confused. Piyush makes Mayura understand why Omkar did was right. Some village ladies pleaded Omkar to open only for ladies clinic because their husbands will keep coming and bother Mayura every day because of her beauty and that Omkar cannot see you being troubled.

Omkar gets up and says bachaye it is time to make the murti, no one should be around here. Go and take care of Mayura. Omkar started making the murti, Omkar covers the square all four with red cloth. Mayura & Piyush stand away from Omkar. Omkar says 'Jai Mata Rani'. 

Mayura calls her father and says she was wrong and Omkar was right. Mayura says I won't let this relationship break. Mayura says sorry to Omkar ji and she will fix this.

Omkar finish making his murti and starts to paint it. Mayura comes with Piyush and Piyush says lets not bother him. Omkar's blue bottle of paint falls and rolls under the area he is, Mayura picks it up and goes over to give it to him. Omkar pulls his hand out to take it and Mayura holds his hand.

Precap:

Megha comes over to Mayura's in-laws and says to Omkar, how would you like if people start talking and seeing the relationship of Piyush and Mayura, their closeness and affair more than their friendship. 

(Permission Taken from Sutapasima)

Pinjara Khubsurti Ka DT 

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail

Thank you for the update dear Prii πŸ‘πŸΌ

I want to see you as coolbie in this forum if you want it my dear πŸ€—

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Thank you for the update dear Prii πŸ‘πŸΌ

I want to see you as coolbie in this forum if you want it my dear πŸ€—

Thank you xx

I'd love to become a coolbie again. I probably won't able to post it everyday, maybe 3 days a week! 

Sutapasima thumbnail

How nice you came here Nihaa πŸ€—

i hope you are feeling better dear β€οΈ

EMERSONisanASS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I am on dayum cloud 9 β˜ΊοΈ saahil is liking my edits on My IG page  

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustNihaaa

I am on dayum cloud 9 β˜ΊοΈ saahil is liking my edits on My IG page  

Thanks so encouraging for an expert graphicer like you .keep it up dear .

when you feel better please share some in this forum too .

nushhkiee thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you for the update dear πŸ˜˜πŸ’“