Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: beguiling

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CIclAscFCxv/?igshid=5ux77p3lnot9

This just popped up on my IG feed while I was browsing. 

Couldn't even finish watching. 🤢

Great that Shaheer is just doing a cameo here. 

This is supposed to be on the lines of Got🤢

lovelycolour thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This looks pathetic don't even compare to GOT . GOT was gem till 7th season . It was a complete package though it was for adult but everyone has its journey. It was a politics love betrayal cruelty and many things and who can forget tryion sarcasm.

Second promo is worse than first promo. I am out. If there is anything good. Let me know.

chinnu_kaku thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

saw the teaser.it was🤢 why did shaheer even choose this?🤢 ALT balaji are so much obssesed on making movies and webseries on sex👎🏼 

shaheer got married to that 🤢. I am sure she was behind the reason for shaheer taking up such a crap😡

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovelycolour

This looks pathetic don't even compare to GOT . GOT was gem till 7th season . It was a complete package though it was for adult but everyone has its journey. It was a politics love betrayal cruelty and many things and who can forget tryion sarcasm.

Second promo is worse than first promo. I am out. If there is anything good. Let me know.

two promos..i think i watched the second one. Its pathetic😡🤢 shaheer image ka total damage...

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: YoungHeart

Where is Shaheer in the trailer? I don’t see him 😆

he was smoking!

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Thank god

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovelycolour

Yes may be a cameo but I don't like the trailer . its kind of four more shots in history where queen is with someone else for her needs. I always want shaheer to be in a decent role. Maybe the trailer is misleading but can't rate the trailer as it shows women in bad light as one dialogue which says " Rani ka kya hai ek jayegi dusri aayege" Is she is Rani or someone in hareem. Sorry to say but disappointed by trailer itself.

i hate ekta ..she is a shame to womanhood.. always showing woman in very poor light let it be in indian television or web series or movies...🤢 now we can see more of shaheer in ekta shows as they trapped him through ruchika.🤢

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

I just hope it's a cameo only because the trailer is awful to begin with ..no spark no excitement,  it's boring and trust me I am being extremely polite while writing this 😆😆 Lol but alt balaji ke  web series se zyada expectations thi bhi nahi...story kam and nonsense zyada hoti hai vaise bhi ..

I am definitely not watching this one...not worth my subscription 👎🏼

I am sure shah is going to nail his part...but something is totally off with the story 

uru baby,why abir choose thos 😭 and i dont like his wife ..fair like idli dosa batter🤢wish he had done arrange marriage.. ekta diesnt have anything else to show other than nudity,sex,vulgarity... she is fit tobtake only #@##** movies🤢

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashi23

That I know, I'm talking about the outfits. In these two shows atleast the outfits were little decent yahan toh🤢

is gatiya webseries kaey liyae they dontneed outfits at allcheap woman ekta.

lovelycolour thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

How can he smoke a cigarette or beedi, cigarette was introduced after industrial evolution in 19th century and don't know beedi exactly . Even in GOT , Historic series in India like siyasat, Chanakya never show a character smoking a cigarette or beedi yes hookah was there. 

And costume I hope the writers and directors has made some research for Indian history or ancient culture and Is milind soman is a transgender doesn't look like one. Why balaji has to make a periodic drama if they have not done the basic research.