Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello😊

I will start watching Shaadi Mubarak when Rati's entry will be shown😳

Since I have no idea about the story😳as I haven't watched it before,can anyone tell me the background story in short😊if possible😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nushhkiee thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

The story revolves around a mature couple, Preeti Jindal and Keertan Tibrewal (K.T.), business partners, and wedding planners in a marriage bureau named "Shaadi Mubarak." While Preeti is a widow, Keertan's marriage is trouble. ... Thus begins a unique tale of self-respect, friendship and love.

hope this help's u

Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MahiraSingh3030

The story revolves around a mature couple, Preeti Jindal and Keertan Tibrewal (K.T.), business partners, and wedding planners in a marriage bureau named "Shaadi Mubarak." While Preeti is a widow, Keertan's marriage is trouble. ... Thus begins a unique tale of self-respect, friendship and love.

hope this help's u

Thankyou🤗

nushhkiee thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Your welcome 😘😃

Atript_aatma thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Most importantly

Preeti's son Tarun has thrown her out of his house in a fit of rage, but now wants her coz his wife's losing a free maid.

So now he's challenged her that within 25 days she has to prove herself as a respected businesswoman. If she fails, she'll return to his home and resume her job of maid.

Current track is focusing on those 25 days. I suppose Rati would enter during this track itself.